Hibs consulting their players re tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty confident that list of 13 leaked around lunchtime will be accurate. If not we would have had several lists floating about . Mostly fringe players bar barkas and Julien who is injured anyway

I am amazed any tested positive at all, Can bet they have changed who has come in close contact to suit themselves.

I expect nearly a full strength team out tonight watch this space.
Yes, the seating arrangements need to be made public.

They are claiming that their last lot of tests were done within the time frame, as stated in the SPFL Rules, so they cannot be forced to provide more tests and are refusing to do so.

The SPFL Board have backed them, as per the rules in place, when in reality they should have held an Emergency Board Meeting and ordered them to take another lot of tests, due to Health & Safety concerns, given the extenuating circumstances.
SPFL playing with fire here if Hibs players come down with Covid and it spreads to vulnerable relatives!

Pretty confident that list of 13 leaked around lunchtime will be accurate. If not we would have had several lists floating about . Mostly fringe players bar barkas and Julien who is injured anyway
I'm not on WhatsApp, Twitter or anything else bar FollowFollow - and I've seen at least two lists, possibly three.

I'm confident the one you refer to is bollocks.

guaranteed to have practically no impact on their first XI, as you rightly suggest.

if it looked like their first picks were fucked then they'd be screaming from the rooftops looking for a way out of the match tonight. will be a strong starting eleven and hibs will get thrashed as usual - the fact they're already bricking it means they're already mentally beaten so it will be a standard stroll in the park for the poets.
The law of averages might suggest two or three starters could be out tonight, but yeah, it’ll still be a line up that’s too strong for Hibs.

Livingston at the weekend might be a different proposition however.

Yes, the seating arrangements need to be made public.

They do ??

Where is this from , When I fly into Scotland ive got to fill a form in say where I sat on my last flight I could easily change it and I can 100% tell you it won’t be checked up.

Hibs are correct to flag this but this should have been last night.
The authorities are a joke if they insist that they must play it, is there no consideration for H&S and thus could result in a law suit.
Could be the firewall acting up

Theres a few leaks. Also, would you really trust those rhat bastards?
Maybe thats how hibs view it too.
The rancid club had to sacrifice something.
I’ve seen at least 3 different leaks.

if the one where every player out wouldn’t have started anyway, then IMO something stinks

hammer-hitting-nail-on-head.jpg
Yeah, but, no but, - we can use them like tissues when we got issues, then discard them again?

Disgraceful if Hibs get docked points for refusing to play

This game is a genuine threat to the Hibs players health and wellbeing

I wouldn't trust FC Covid Haven's test results one inch
Their tests are not relevant.

We are repeatedly told on a daily basis that tests are not reliable and to act like we are carriers and to stay away from other people.

The elite sports tests are given a greater degree of reliability as the sportsmen concerned are within a highly controlled elite sports bubble.

All that is fair enough but what people are filing to grasp here is the Celtic bubble was 100% breached by their players mixing with members of the public on multiple occasions in various locations in Dubai.

It will be 10 days from when a member of their bubble last interacted with a member of the public before their sports bubble is intact and be relied upon once more.

Eduoard is a stong possibility as a friend of Julien. Griffiths I doubt.

Without knowing any names myself, why would you 'doubt' Griffiths being on the list? It's not like who is included in the named players is up for debate or down to form etc.

He either is or he isn't. There's no subjectivity involved here.

Reactions: GF7
Maybe they don't trust the Tims. They are seeing the same lists we've been seeing all day, in which their big hitters miraculously aren't part of the close contacts and some of the Hibs players are calling BS.
I don't think that's how the testing system works whether we like it or not. Presumably they have to record their test and results and those would be available to see

Get on with the game it’s a chance to beat them ffs
You serious,
Hibs players have every right to expect maximum precautions considering the time it can take to show up and if the scum had any consideration for peoples health ,they would happily submit to a test .What reason would they have to refuse .
the scum /sfa/spfl cartel is alive and well .Nippy should have made it a condition of games being played in her speach today

You certainly seem to be very pro Celtic in your recent postings . Whats going on there ?

I think I know.
Either that or the reincarnation of doctor doom.

Every day it’s some depressing thing, usually about the league being called.

Hearing - yip, through whatsapp - Eduoard and Griffiths are out. Could be guesswork/bullshit.
If Julien is the Yahoos patient zero here it would make some kind of sense that he was in the company of his compatriots while in Dubai, so that could rule both Edouard and Ntcham out for tonight and the weekend.

They do ??

Where is this from , When I fly into Scotland ive got to fill a form in say where I sat on my last flight I could easily change it and I can 100% tell you it won’t be checked up.
"I can 100% tell you it won’t be checked up."

What do you base that on?

This is a matter of public health. They have already been found to be manipulating the truth.

Why is it unreasonable to demand the original booking arrangements for their flight?

No they don't. Sellick will tell everyone to f##k off. Wait and see!

Ah of course - what celtic says is law isn't it? And is it out of the question to go to the airline to ask for these details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back