Hibs consulting their players re tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think the corruption claims can be OTT and a little bit paranoid.

However, a team just dropped scottish football in to a covid crisis after fucking off to Dubai, despite the global pandemic risks, a player catches it forcing others to isolate...

And their opponents are threatened with a 3-0 lose forfeit if they don't fuflil the fixture, even though the spfl won't test the celtic players to ensure the hibs players safety?

How can anyone think that's OK?

I dont think Hibs have shat it, remember they have a very good record against Celtic and IMO they are playing it smart here making a fuss about it. If any Hibs players test positive after this game they can kick up a stink about it.

Nah i dont think theyve shat it either to be honest. They usually give a good go of it against them so don't see why they would crap out of it tonight with the possibility of so many players missing from tims 11.

Don't blame them.

Jullien was the only one at that time BUT given that they were all on the same plane there is likely to be more.

Recent tests could still show up negative even though a player has Covid!

In my view, Hibs have a legitimate concern, and made a reasonable request. The fact that it’s been refused (and Hibs seem to have been threatened with a points deduction) is likely to fire them up. Against what looks likely to be a weakened Celtic side, certainly missing their manager.

Repeated sources confirming the game is going ahead, Hibs en route, there’s not going to be any postponement now.

Should all make for an interesting game.

without lennon they are not weaker IMHO

Well this just sums that lot up.

A chance to batter the mentally challengeds youth team and pocket 3 easy points and HIVs don’t want it.

Talk about cheating your fans. Pathetic.

However, a team just dropped scottish football in to a covid crisis after fucking off to Dubai, despite the global pandemic risks, a player catches it forcing others to isolate...

And their opponents are threatened with a 3-0 lose forfeit if they don't fuflil the fixture, even though the spfl won't test the celtic players to ensure the hibs players safety?

Especially when Hibs weren’t happy with the game getting moved in the first place

The fact the tims were so quick to say they're gonna play the game makes me think the 13 are fringe players. Although their bench tonight is gonna be kids I'd imagine

Excuses being made for Celtic all over the shop by puppets masquerading as administrators while their opponents, who have followed the rules, are threatened with point deduction.

Peak corrupt Scottish football.

Could be true

No matter what way you paint it though football is for the fans as much as anyone else

Imagine Rangers letting a snippet like that out 2 hours before the game and no one sure if the game is going ahead or not
This is the very opposite of a normal game and situation though. Celtic’s behaviour has left everyone involved in the middle of a scandal that also tarnishes the govt. Everyone involved just wants the game played without further incident then for this to disappear. Gotta be a lot more here we are being told. Wouldn’t surprise me if more players end up testing positive and it then has a bigger knock on effect for football

Don't blame them.

Jullien was the only one at that time BUT given that they were all on the same plane there is likely to be more.

Recent tests could still show up negative even though a player has Covid!
I will be amazed if no other Celtic player tests positive in the next round of tests.

Hibs are a shower of shitbags. They should be absolutely buzzing for this game tonight with a great chance to take 3 points off they bastards but they have "reservations" o_O gimps!
Given Celtic’s behaviour so far, Hibs’ stance is entirely understandable - they obviously don’t trust them, and rightly so.

Noooo mate you don't get it

We're the cheats, remember?

Only in Scotland could today end up with celtic's opposition being in danger of being docked points.
Absolutely no surprise, that this scenario would be thrown on the table. This whole episode is a fkn disgrace, built on arrogance and lies.

I'm still shocked that the Scottish Government even acknowledged this shambles earlier.

Hope Hibs sue the SFA, SFPL & the poets when their squad starts testing positive after this game. Because you know it's going to happen. Absolutely no way that only one of their squad has it after the way they behaved in Dubai.

72 hours before a game regards COVID should only apply if tests come back all negative.

You have to wonder what the fck Doncaster Mulraney and Maxwell bring to the scottish game.

Must take near £1 million out of it and are nothing but bigoted imbeciles.

Weird stance not to take the test all it does is clear your players and the opposition safety. BUT if any hibs player test positive in the coming days will be all sorts of drama ahead!

3-1 Hibs tonight :)

The mentally challengeds end game is to have the league scrapped, and their pals at the SPFL will oblige if they can.

I think people need to remember we are dealing with a team that made up a scenario involving their manager so Celtic could come in and take him for free

%^*& the SPFL and the SFA. A shower of corrupt bastards.

And even after these last few days, the clubs and their bosses will still continue to jump into bed with 19th Century Terrorists.

Only in Scotland.

Go for them Hibs, take them apart.

Remember, this scummy club have already played a game with a player who should have been isolating and were let off with it.

And then said nothing until found out.

A player goes on a domestic flight yet no one seen him or reported to club before their next game! Aye right!

The fact the tims were so quick to say they're gonna play the game makes me think the 13 are fringe players. Although their bench tonight is gonna be kids I'd imagine
guaranteed to have practically no impact on their first XI, as you rightly suggest.

if it looked like their first picks were fucked then they'd be screaming from the rooftops looking for a way out of the match tonight. will be a strong starting eleven and hibs will get thrashed as usual - the fact they're already bricking it means they're already mentally beaten so it will be a standard stroll in the park for the poets.

Hibs voted to keep the people doing this in power 9 months ago so no sympathy from me.

hammer-hitting-nail-on-head.jpg

Anyone that thinks its celtic reserves are deluded.

If it was this game would have been postponed hours ago.

FFS we are talking about a corrupt organisation and a sweeping football club.
Let's hope if it's all the regular second players affected, that the Scottish Government request video footage from the airline.

SPFL are bluffing. Under Employment Law, Hibs players have a right not to attend their workplace if they feel that their Health & Safety has been compromised.
Employment law does not cover who gets the points from a postponed games for that reason.

Hibs players DO have a right not to play and not get sacked.

The SPFL DO have the right to award points as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back