Highlights of “Inside info from Celtic Park”

Jenny

Genuine question. Why does NL look exhausted/ill at each press conference? Why does no Celtic fan comment on it? He looks like he can't sleep.

lwl

I could see them going for henrik, to appease the natives.

However, they are potentially only a point behind us at this stage.

It's been wonderful this week, but we need a good few more of them.

Can definitely see him being approched, only to turn them down again (didnt he dingy them for a role in the not too distant past) as he's got bigger fish to fry.

One of their greatest servants wanting hee haw to do with them.

Last edited:

fbshd

Official Ticketer
This is just the sort of delicious twist that should have Alanis Morrisette's management thinking about the perfect opportunity for a re-release of Ironic.

They've told us for years poor wee Neil would be driven out of Scottish football by this horrendous abuse. Turns out it'll be his own hideous lot that do it. . .maybeez.

Et tu Lenny.

FBS

chucknorris

If the thumb hadn't scored that injury time goal at Perth the pressure would be much higher, they are far from convincing away from home domestically (Ross County the exception)

htws

Strange Eduard didn't play last night he was supposed to be back in Scotland last Friday, and available for selection against us on Saturday, could be an another serious problem for TLB.

GallowgateBlue

Anything other than a win for them against Sheep and the seams will begin to burst wider. It would be hard not to laugh and gloat too much in that sort of situation. I don't just want them to fall away though. I want to watch as they slowly die and their followers tear each other from limb to limb until there is nothing left. Tim on Tim violence. Riots at the piggery. Wailing children and their da's.

The_Hammer1990

A fair chunk of their support cant see past Lennon due his/their victim/rhebel mindset.

They won't sack him. He'll limp on to the end the season and 'resign for the state of his health'.

They are on the brink of requiring a complete re-build having spunked millions on duds. Don't have a manager / philosophy to attract top players and trotting out big gambles such as Ajeti, Turnbull and Duffy. They have even let Thumb back into their side ffs.

All of this will not matter if they get 10iAR. However it's a suicidal philosophy, 8 years in the making to fail at the last hurdle.

If we can hit 55 and a dream CL entry for the 2021 season, we will have THEM nailed to the floor.
I’d rather we put the cunts through the floor, I don’t want to see these bastards struggling, I want them dead.

Bristol10

Let’s just focus on what we need to do. I don’t care about them. If we keep focused and determined we will win the league.

El Jock Grande Sabia

Sunday will be the marker for them. Their next three games in the league are all away.

I fully expect the sheep to roll over
Tbf, they are just at the start of a round of fixtures that we have just completed. IE all the "most difficult" away fixtures. Sheep, Hivs, Livingstone, Motherwell & for them The Bears. We'll see if they cope as well as we did!

alex wright

Strange Eduard didn't play last night he was supposed to be back in Scotland last Friday, and available for selection against us on Saturday, could be an another serious problem for TLB.
He had symptoms, there's a chance it's had an effect on him physically.

Dr Steve Brule

Genuine question. Why does NL look exhausted/ill at each press conference? Why does no Celtic fan comment on it? He looks like he can't sleep.
If they do, it'll be "mental health" and any criticism of him will be criticising mental health.

I, like others have said, believe he has a serious drinking problem that is leading to an absolute basket case approach to management, and his behaviour in general.

It absolutely suits us, but from personal experience, it's not to be sniggered at.

That said, he has always been a poisonous individual and I'd be lying if I said watching him fail didn't make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

CaptainCourageous

I'd imagine they will get the job done tomorrow. A lot of people predicting a collapse will be disappointed. Any thing else will be a pleasant surprise.

Then it's over to us. Win, move on.

midlandbear

Heard it all before.

Apparently last season McGregor and the French players didn’t want to play for him.

We have more to prove than they do. Let’s not take our foot off the gas.
Or our eye off the ball indeed. Too many of us getting carried away (myself included) with what’s going on over there.

Focus on us and win our games.

weetam3106

This is exactly why the spfl are pushing to get the powers to call the league. Big Petey knows they might not do it on the pitch.

They are a blatant as Lennons obviously burgeoning alcoholism.

Div1872

After the Ferencvarcos game Lennon went on the rampage to call out the players who don’t want to be there then backtracked the next day after he realised he has gone to far in public

Then the outburst after last Saturday Rangers win and the leaked team sheet and telling the press their players didn’t perform in OF game and the team being leaked was “doing hi in”

Two days later Lennon is out saying his team are “amazing” before the Milan game

Lennon is just a shite man manager who deflects his own deficiencies and their squad isn’t as good as the mhedia spin up here

Lennon looks like an alkie and he’s never out of the boozer in the West End. He also uses that snuss on his gums which quite frankly should be banned as people are seeing him use a product that is banned in the UK as it’s addictive and a cancer risk

Lennon is the common denominator in all the unrest as he is unstable

Look at the way he left Hibs and he was protected as usual by his mhedia pals

jigster

Official Ticketer
He had symptoms, there's a chance it's had an effect on him physically.
I asked a mate what was up with Edoaurd and that was reason , still not recovered from the effects of covid ........ it does seem to effect ethnic minorities differently

Tagsbear

I'd imagine they will get the job done tomorrow. A lot of people predicting a collapse will be disappointed. Any thing else will be a pleasant surprise.

Then it's over to us. Win, move on.

If Aberdeen play the way they have been it could be a really tough game for them, especially as they're so out of form and confidence.

That said the sheep are notoriously their 'bounce back' opponents, but I think if the Sheep are ever going to take something tomorrow should be the day.

Recoba

Official Ticketer
The best thing for me right now is they are accepting mediocre performance, Laxalt hasn't put one good delivery into the box in 2 games yet he is going to be a sensation, Ajetti touched the ball twice v Milan yet he was brilliant apparently.

This shows me how far they have fallen and how desperate they are, if we do not win the league with the squad we have i think I will be done with football for good.

Mount_FloridaTB

O'Neil was at the top of his game when he went to Celtic, he spent 20M and was lucky enough to have Larsson already there. Every club he has gone to since he has spent plenty and left them worse off when he leaves, he really is a poor manager now.

I would be delighted if he went to them, he is finished.

How old is O'Neil anyway? Must be pushing 70 easy. He wasn't exactly a young manager when took over at them and that's 20 years ago.

I can't see it but it would be hilarious.

change consent