"HMRC's Win 'Supercedes' Lord Nimmo Smith - So Says Self Imposed Lord Nasel-Wank !

Lono

Keevins salaciously lubricates every adjective, noun etc as he cozies up to the latest MOPE to phone-in about wanting a super duper uber allez inquiry into Rangers, our business and probably includes aborting future Rangers fans in the womb.

This auld prick had the cheek to describe the situation as a rotting canker of Scottish football that has to be dealt with...it has been ya decrepit Muppet. The rotting canker of Scottish football is a paedophile ring ran club and the reptilian support that follows it !

Top marks to the Bear to sock it to them with a decent argument in debasing the MOPEs whataboutery(copyright Shoe).

Bawbags one and all !

Kheevins is merely a cog in the mhedia machine ramping up the paranoia. When HMRC lost the first two there wasn't a peep from the rancid old cnt.

No it doesnt.

Somebody may wish to explain the meaning of the word supersede to the bold Hugh.

Yes there sure is a rotten cancer in Scottish football, its the hideous crimes committed on children which are currently being investigated.

heard that in the car there.

This is an important point though. They're stupid, they don't understand the law or the processes and just repeat the same pish over and over again.

Then when it goes to court or before an official body they repeatedly lose when the actual law is applied.

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Hopefully, the eagles are about to let their voices be heard

The only bawbags are those who listen to that pish

Wind yer neck in. Fellow Bears aint bawbags.

Comedy gold listening to these lunatic mentally challengeds...they are actually shouting about more crowd funding to bark up a drainpipe.

The masters of flushing money down the toilet are happy to keep doing it. Well worth half an hour, chuckling along, while making the dinner.

Honest tae f u c k why do Rangers supporters listen to that pish then come on here moaning about what they say?? it's for 19th Century Terrorists by 19th Century Terrorists

Honest tae f u c k why do Rangers supporters listen to that pish then come on here moaning about what they say?? it's for 19th Century Terrorists by 19th Century Terrorists

Exactly.

Haven't soiled my ears listening to that rancid bigot in years.

I wish the old fart would just hurry up and peg it and do us all a favour

Heard a halfwit mentally challenged on earlier saying it's the biggest scandal in Scottish football. I don't think he really wants to go down that road as we all know who's club has covered up the "biggest scandal in Scottish football."

Knock me down with a feather, there's a tim on the now saying move on, the Rangers players on the park won the titles fair and square.

So glad I didn't tune into SSB and hear him first hand. I won't be tuning in any time soon either. There is no one there capable or willing to make the case for Rangers. The most effective means for bears to fight back against SSB is to switch it off.

Your spot on mate

First time I've listened to it for donkeys in the motor there
Listened to it for 5 mins and had to turn it off the auld fud is practically begging other fans to crowd fund.

Keevins doesn't even hide it anymore - this nonsense along with his gay lovin' for Brenda is cringey as f'

I take great comfort in knowing that no matter:
  • What he says
  • How convincing he says it
  • How long he says it for...
There will be no stripping of titles and the EBTs were legal.

I take great comfort in knowing that no matter:
  • What he says
  • How convincing he says it
  • How long he says it for...
There will be no stripping of titles and the EBTs were legal.
I agree. I still however think that there is an agenda going on to cause us some harm. Seems to be in overdrive and gathering increasing momentum. We must not rest on our laurels. Best form of defence is attack.

Bollocks the use of EBTs was adressed and we were Sanctioned accordingly, along with the following melle that ensued, it has been taken care of.

There is clearly a concerted campaign at play right now to ramp this up and keep the demented ones foaming at the mouth.

You can bet a certain CEO is behind it. The leaking of the letter, the statement from SFA, Jackson back in to the fold. The list goes on..

How exactly can people crowdfunding demand anything from the SFA or threaten to take them to court, It's a private members association with their rules and their ball.

We seen it with the transfer embargo they applied to Rangers, Who then went to court and a court deemed it illegal and despite this the SFA didn't budge and the embargo still stood.

At the Lord Nimmo Smith independent review, Rangers were fined for the side letters and concluded that there was no sporting advange and what's quite important here is REGARDLESS of the outcome of any future outcome of the tax case, This was the end of it.

The SFA should tell them to GTF.

Someone should ask him what football rule did we break that hasn't already been punished.

A senile old prick ,whose pish stained ramblings get him the odd pint bought by the rhabid hordes he panders too .

Care home soon enough .

It's the biggest cover up Scottish football has ever seen, No ye auld w4nk the biggest cover up Scottish football has ever seen is your rancid's club cover up of child abuse

How exactly can people crowdfunding demand anything from the SFA or threaten to take them to court, It's a private members association with their rules and their ball.

The SFA should tell them to GTF.
Neil Lennon broke their rules right in front of the whole of Scotland and got off Scot free.

Is there any wonder the game is Donald Ducked, really .

Keevins simply doesn't know what he's talking about.

No?
As a paranoid man once said "that's what they want you to think!"
They are much more intelligent than that but, more than this, they are a helluva lot more devious and motivated.
Keevins knows the truth.
However, that isn't important.
What is important is the rest of his line.
The bit that tells the septic support what happens if (when) the SFA don't promote or declare a judicial review.
Hugh has told his audience that this'll only promote disharmony and distrust because of the lack of transparency.
So, that's it, job done.
The average septic supporter with his single figure IQ, has now had it confirmed that the SFA are pro Rangers and anti-Septic and this feeds their paranoia for decades to come.
Look at Farry and the Cadette scenario for evidence.
No, posters, do not fall for the "best ignored" or "don't listen" or "Keevins doesn't have a clue" ideas.
Ignoring and mocking is what has allowed the whole country to change against our way of thinking.
As we sat back and allowed it to happen.

Nonsence. It's important to know what's been said and what folk are planning. Make no mistake, Keevins is working to someone's agenda.

Exactly....as the old saying goes "keep your friends close but your enemies closer still". Look what playing ostrich has done for us? We have to keep an eye on these fascist bastards! WATP !

I assume DJ was on top of it and told Hugh he was out of order ....
Can some mega rich bear not just give DJ his weekly 30 pieces of silver so he doesn't have to attend RC radio

Heard a halfwit mentally challenged on earlier saying it's the biggest scandal in Scottish football. I don't think he really wants to go down that road as we all know who's club has covered up the "biggest scandal in Scottish football."

Knock me down with a feather, there's a tim on the now saying move on, the Rangers players on the park won the titles fair and square.
l do hope you were still working and weren't listening to that shite in the house

The same reason people come on to moan at bears for listen to it. If you're not interested don't get involved.

pandering to the pondlife . these c*nts have made a living out of Rangers and will retire on the events of the last few years .

mentally challenged doing mentally challenged bidding.............nothing new. I'd like to say best ignored but he has an audience and the club really have to take these fuckers to task. I think this may take up a fair bit of time at our AGM unless the board give up their civil engineering program

Back