"HMRC's Win 'Supercedes' Lord Nimmo Smith - So Says Self Imposed Lord Nasel-Wank !

I assume DJ was on top of it and told Hugh he was out of order ....
Can some mega rich bear not just give DJ his weekly 30 pieces of silver so he doesn't have to attend RC radio

Johnstone did butt in a couple of times.
It was he who put forward that the LNS was the inquiry, to which Spews made his "supersedes" comment.
Unfortunately, DJ isn't such an eloquent speaker, not being a devious bar steward, and couldn't retort the way we'd have wanted.

Johnstone did butt in a couple of times.
It was he who put forward that the LNS was the inquiry, to which Spews made his "supersedes" comment.
Unfortunately, DJ isn't such an eloquent speaker, not being a devious bar steward, and couldn't retort the way we'd have wanted.
Fair enough...
I'd rather he wasn't there though.

How exactly can people crowdfunding demand anything from the SFA or threaten to take them to court, It's a private members association with their rules and their ball.

We seen it with the transfer embargo they applied to Rangers, Who then went to court and a court deemed it illegal and despite this the SFA didn't budge and the embargo still stood.

At the Lord Nimmo Smith independent review, Rangers were fined for the side letters and concluded that there was no sporting advange and what's quite important here is REGARDLESS of the outcome of any future outcome of the tax case, This was the end of it.

The SFA should tell them to GTF.

To be fair to the SFA, there's a phrase I never thought I'd say/write/type, this is pretty much what they're doing.
It's slime like Keevins and, more so, Lawwell, who are pandering to the filth's paranoid support.
Lawwell knows exactly what he's doing here.
He knows the SFA position but, to keep favour with the mank hordes, he puts out the statement, throws the SFA under the bus and ensures he's hero of the year for septic.

See if any of them had a clue what they were on about then fair enough but the fact is none of them have a fuckin clue. Best ignored.

A pish stained pensioner who is best ignored. Bet if he was Rangers minded he'd have been forced into retirement years ago

Words of an attention seeker playing to his audience.

I bet nimmo Smith is gutted a local hack doesn't agree with his ruling!

The very reason why football in this toxic country is hating itself to death, when you have two-bob-bit journos constantly stoking the fire in order to create work for themselves but if we continually to listen or buy from them then this give them the oxygen they need to pursue their agemda.

Given the fact that EBTs aren't illegal, unlawful or any other word they try and use, and given the fact that losing the Supreme Court case simply resulted in a huge tax bill which is being dealt with through a pennies in the pound deal by BDO, and given the fact that we didn't break any SFA or SPFL rules, as confirmed by their own QCs, what on earth do they expect to achieve with a review??

They must know any attempt to take our titles will result in us pumping the arse clean off them in court.

Keevins salaciously lubricates every adjective, noun etc as he cozies up to the latest MOPE to phone-in about wanting a super duper uber allez inquiry into Rangers, our business and probably includes aborting future Rangers fans in the womb.

This auld prick had the cheek to describe the situation as a rotting canker of Scottish football that has to be dealt with...it has been ya decrepit Muppet. The rotting canker of Scottish football is a paedophile ring ran club and the reptilian support that follows it !

Top marks to the Bear to sock it to them with a decent argument in debasing the MOPEs whataboutery(copyright Shoe).

Bawbags one and all !

So Shug the "can't comment on legal matters as not qualified" has got a qualification now it seems. Rarely listen to this mentally challengedfest but did catch Shug crowdfunding wankathon the other week, was surprised at how vocal he was and thought he stepped well over the line.

Kheevins is merely a cog in the mhedia machine ramping up the paranoia. When HMRC lost the first two there wasn't a peep from the rancid old cnt.
I look forward to the day when there isn't a peep from the rancid bastard.

Last edited:
No it doesnt.

Somebody may wish to explain the meaning of the word supersede to the bold Hugh.

Maybe someone (for the umpteenth time) can quote him that piece from the Supreme Court verdict which literally says that the FTT verdict still stands as to the legality of EBTs.

Not that he'd listen of course.

the mentally challengeds are looking for anything to tarnish our club because they've had it easy for so long . They know we are getting stronger and not long now till 55 is won so let them spill there hatred for us just shows that the fear is creeping into them:cool:

if the mhedia would actually read what the "victory" for hmrc was it might make them think twice. The supreme court declared that EBT's were legal at the time, and the only issue was that Income Tax should have been paid in certain cases.

Had this result gone the other way, would that have seen Rangers given anything back that we lost in all of this?

I suspect we wouldn't have wrung the meanest apology from anyone in Scotland.
Fck them, they had their pound of flesh, they had their witch hunt, and they have wrought the very worst upon our club.
We are still here.

If they continue this persecution, we should put a case together, take it to UEFA and then get the fck out of Scottish football.

Back