Hospitality scam - Gary Harvey

What a deviant this prick is.

Three games last season that I couldn't attend I gave my ST away to friends for nothing, short notice due to work. I didn't moan about it and was only happy my seat was taken. All the bears I know do the same within our group and you get cunts like this.

Hope he gets jail time.

His wife never knew a thing about the house stuff 100% and his old man went along way to getting it fixed. I don’t know him though I do have mutual friends on Facebook, we’re around the same age and from the same area. I do know sombody involved in the house situation (well more the wife does). So dispite this character being an absolute scumbag might be worth being careful to keep the family out of it.
Not sure her being unaware of them basically squatting rings true.

Either way, the house scenario is wild!

His wife never knew a thing about the house stuff 100% and his old man went along way to getting it fixed. I don’t know him though I do have mutual friends on Facebook, we’re around the same age and from the same area. I do know sombody involved in the house situation (well more the wife does). So dispite this character being an absolute scumbag might be worth being careful to keep the family out of it.
Even if she didn’t know about the house stuff which I doubt tbh. I’m pretty certain she must be aware of him scamming people for years considering people have been chasing him chapping doors, speaking to family etc.

At one point she must be wondering where all this money is coming from?

Three games last season that I couldn't attend I gave my ST away to friends for nothing, short notice due to work. I didn't moan about it and was only happy my seat was taken. All the bears I know do the same within our group and you get cunts like this.

Hope he gets jail time.
Last game I was at my mate had two spare and passed them on to me for nothing. Last time I got a ticket from FF the guy that was selling the ticket met me at Ibrox and then dropped me at the hotel so I could get shot of my bag. 99.9% of people wouldn’t do what this character has done.

Saw this thread being discussed on Facebook, came over to have a swatch... I didnt imagine it would be 9 pages of accusation after accusation - Guys surely not got long left til the law, or someone else finally catches him.

I agree with the points folk are making about not bringing his family into it. Suppose for all we know they could be oblivious or washed their hands of him, but good to see the guy himself is being outed everywhere.

Hmmm I have my doubts about that, at some point she would have found out and especially if his dad has had to intervene to straighten matters out.

She must have asked silly wee things like "why are we staying in this house, who owns it and who is paying for it"?

This.

But you know as well as I do, women once they move into a new house its Grand Design time in terms of getting new kitchens, or decorate to their style etc. etc. would love to have heard that conversation. "Thing is doll, its not our house!"

If its true about letters getting sent to the house etc. and she still didn't know then he has been running her a merry dance as well.

This.

But you know as well as I do, women once they move into a new house its Grand Design time in terms of getting new kitchens, or decorate to their style etc. etc. would love to have heard that conversation. "Thing is doll, its not our house!"

If its true about letters getting sent to the house etc. and she still didn't know then he has been running her a merry dance as well.
My thinking also

"Dont worry hen, its all taken care of"

Well either that or she's in on the whole thing

He deserves a chance to rectify it. Pay everyone back, get a loan to cover it,do what he has to do. Apologise to everyone he has duped and admit his crimes if it gets to court.
No he doesnt

This isn’t a mistake. This is calculated decisions that he appears to have made and operated his scam for a long time and scammed what sounds like hundreds of people out of thousands upon thousands of pounds.

They are not the same thing

Hope he gets a very long time behind bars and everyone gets their money back

Scumbag

Hope he gets jail time.

Hope you're well bro.

I hope he receives community justice.

No he doesnt

This isn’t a mistake. This is calculated decisions that he appears to have made and operated his scam for a long time and scammed what sounds like hundreds of people out of thousands upon thousands of pounds.

They are not the same thing

Hope he gets a very long time behind bars and everyone gets their money back

Scumbag

Aye, its not a one off by what is being posted here and elsewhere.

He's made a consistent living scamming person after person... No second chances deserved.

Plus he was replying to me for some reason :)) I wasn't even the victim.
Ha bit of an idiot then.

Anyone who heard of a scam and then starts highlighting the mistakes the victim made is a plank to me. The very nature of scams is that they manipulate folk into making a mistake. OP will be kicking himself and doesn’t need someone pulling him up for it.

I’m local lad from Stirling , have been bumped with 2 season books. Got 1 book from him last year for half Season all good. Various single tickets, European away run etc, all good.

Had been in contact with him all day yest up until kick off, then he went off the radar. Kept saying would transfer money back at this time, then onto another time and several bullshit excuses as had never dropped off tickets. We issued ultimatum , that we want tickets by 10am or full refund.

As couldn’t get hold of him or info, Found out that his wife/kids was back at her parents so I chapped there door this morning nice and early to see if could get hold of him.

Wife, kid and in laws all there this morning. He’s been lifted and due to Edinburgh sheriff court tomorrow morning, was going to do himself in yest afternoon, police called, obv in deep with someone at the back of him. I’m guessing, a syndicate maybe.

He has a Glasgow lawyer representing him, so someone is paying for this for him. This sounds like a full scale operation, cannot only be a single person involved, wouldn’t be surprised if this is on a huge scale out with football also.

Wife and in laws been done over tight also with various scams, lots of rumours online , most will be true, but having spoke to her dad face to face , I can assure you they are completely innocent and victims to this rat also.

Regarding jobs, he has never once worked for Audi, spoke to people at Audi Stirling and none have heard of him at any Central Scotland Branch. He was always in Audi gear at the in laws but when his father in law grew suspicious when heard rumours and noticed that this was different to the gear worn by staff at his “branch”. A simple google search shows u that Audi gear can be bought from EBay etc, this guy is a professional liar.

He claimed to have worked for Mercedes also and has done his Pals out of cars, taking deposits (talking 5-10 years ago), also done his best man out of 10k.

Have no idea who he has left on the world, guessing having no one left and a bit of pressure from the sharks has all came to a head yest and he’s looked for a way out.

Sorry to be there bearer of bad news, He will get what’s coming to him, but don’t for a minute think ur cash will be refunded.

People are so desperate to get tickets via other means rather than MyGers and official channels, that they will do anything and if someone seems genuine then they will risk it.

This is why anyone buying anything should use club channels for tickets.

Last edited:
This is never ending with this cuntt. Despite him getting caught and his wife "finding out", people contacting his family, police having spoke to him etc he's still going. He ruthless and doesn't give a monkeys about who he's hurting in the process whether that be strangers or even his own family. How can money be that important to somebody man.

People are so desperate to get tickets via other means rather than MyGers and official channels, that they will do anything and if someone seems genuine then they will risk it.

This is why anyone buying anything should not use club channels for tickets.
Is the last line a mis-print?

rumours going round again he is back at it with hospitality tickets and has taken in plenty of cash and vanished

be very vigilant going into next season with buying any tickets on the secondary market
I never sell my ticket anymore to strangers

It’s gave back to my bus. If they don’t need it it’s gave to a family or friend. If they don’t need it then it’s on seat sub

This is never ending with this cuntt. Despite him getting caught and his wife "finding out", people contacting his family, police having spoke to him etc he's still going. He ruthless and doesn't give a monkeys about who he's hurting in the process whether that be strangers or even his own family. How can money be that important to somebody man.
His wife etc are clearly scum too if they stick with him and it’s continuing

As incredible as it is that he’s still doing (and getting away with) this shit, there are plenty of people who don’t use this site or social media who would have no idea who this cretin is and will buy in good faith. Guy needs a proper hiding

Back