Hospitality Ticketing - general

I had some further dialogue.
Everyone who wants tickets goes back into every ballot, irrespective of past ballot success/failure.
No answer to how they divvy up total allocation between each group....mygers, corporate, staff commercial etc.
All a bit smoke and mirrors.
So no change basically other than we apply online instead of a bit of paper.

I note that the email yesterday stated that the closing date for ticket applications is midnight on 15/12/22. On my online account (ballot) this is stated as midnight on 16/12/22.

Well, I assume one of these dates is correct!

I emailed corporate hospitality. Their reply

“We have extended the ballot till 4pm today.”

Last edited:
I note that the email yesterday stated that the closing date for ticket applications is midnight on 15/12/22. On my online account (ballot) this is stated as midnight on 16/12/22.

Well, I assume one of these dates is correct!

I emailed corporate hospitality. Their reply

“We have extended the ballot till 4pm today.”
In other words, we are keeping tickets back while we finalise potential alternative off piste hospitality packages charging exorbitant rates and screwing the existing folk like us still waiting on tickets

Did anyone get an email to say they were unsuccessful in the ballot for Ross County?

How’s it a ballot

I can go onto the hospitality site and pick games for rest of the season and pay now

Don’t see where it’s a ballot

Two Ross County tickets are 14 rows apart,under the previous system our two tickets were always seated together.This new system is going well so far..

Two Ross County tickets are 14 rows apart,under the previous system our two tickets were always seated together.This new system is going well so far..
Apart from hampden sometimes, separate tickets are not a problem if you get the same stand. But we have never been allocated seats anywhere near each other since corporate swapped B72 out of the ticket shed.

But to be fair, at hampden for the semi final in April we did both get seats at the half way line from corporate.

North stand section C5 and South stand M3, directly opposite :eek: :))

No emails have been issued yet about ticket allocation for Dundee United. On my ticket tab of the Hospitality website, Dundee United v Rangers has been listed from 16:44 & my cc has a pending charge.

This is just getting silly now. We’re around one month behind everyone else, and they just keep pushing back the deadline. As usual with Rangers ‘VIP’ with absolutely zero communication since the reminder of the original deadline last week. Are they posting letters to the people they want to apply?

The game is now a little over 3 weeks away and it’s getting too late for me to be able to sort flights back at anything approaching a reasonable cost.

Back