Hospitality Ticketing - general

Within the St Johnstone confirmation email it states-

We are aware that there has been a technical issue with the Kilmarnock FC v Rangers FC confirmation email and are working on getting these sent to you. You can check your allocation by logging on to your account.
That’ll teach me to read things.

I agree with you,farcical time scales with this new “system”.
Ballot not even opened yet,they will probably change the closing date and time as well once it does finally open.
Other issue is tickets not being together,ours were always together under the previous system,since this computerised system has been introduced our seats have been random singles rather than together.
The whole set up is a shambles.
I spoke to them today about tickets that used to be together now being apart - I got a South Stand and a North Stand ticket for Hampden. The only way round this is for them to change the new system so that one of your tickets is be able to apply for two tickets but the other for nil. Upside is you get tickets together, downside is for each ballot, you are applying for all or nothing.

I spoke to them today about tickets that used to be together now being apart - I got a South Stand and a North Stand ticket for Hampden. The only way round this is for them to change the new system so that one of your tickets is be able to apply for two tickets but the other for nil. Upside is you get tickets together, downside is for each ballot, you are applying for all or nothing.
Thanks for that info,progress indeed this new “system”.
I wonder how in previous years they managed to issue us two together every time we got allocated tickets.
We will probably end up being in different stands at St Johnstone.
I am sure family groups under MyGers get their seats together when allocated.

Last edited:
Thanks for that info,progress indeed this new “system”.
I wonder how in previous years they managed to issue us two together every time we got allocated tickets.
We will probably end up being in different stands at St Johnstone.
I am sure family groups under MyGers get their seats together when allocated.
Whatever they did it worked as I now have two for St Johnstone, both side by side, so some positive progress

That’s good to hear.Hopefully the same when I pick mine up or will have a word with them to try and sort as was never an issue previously.
Yeah, worth a chat with them because all was fine before the Cup semi last season, then something changed, then new system changed it again.

Just for info, if you log into your account and look at tickets and tick the St Johnstone game and then click details, it will show you the stand and seat numbers you have been allocated. I don't yet have tickets in hand so wouldn't be surprised if the tickets were different come Tuesday!!!!

Yeah, worth a chat with them because all was fine before the Cup semi last season, then something changed, then new system changed it again.

Just for info, if you log into your account and look at tickets and tick the St Johnstone game and then click details, it will show you the stand and seat numbers you have been allocated. I don't yet have tickets in hand so wouldn't be surprised if the tickets were different come Tuesday!!!!
I noticed that for the Ross County away game.
Needless to say the actually tickets I picked up were for different seats than those listed in the online account.

Can’t really go by that, ours have been different than what’s on the website.

Its IT.

Idiot Technology.

Designed by idiots. Users believe its great but always add "when it works". That's the point. Its unreliable.
Tbf after a bit of jiggery-pokery and logging in on a laptop rather than phone, I got it to work. That said, as others have pointed out, every ticket I’ve received has been different seats and stand than the ones quoted in the system :)) But it’s not a big issue.

I would watch with that. Got two allocated for Kilmarnock and neither got an email. I went to Ibrox on Wednesday morning (Kilmarnock game later that day) to pick up St Johnstone cup tickets and they said “oh here’s your Kilmarnock two as well”

Shambles.
Were you not charged for both though?

I would watch with that. Got two allocated for Kilmarnock and neither got an email. I went to Ibrox on Wednesday morning (Kilmarnock game later that day) to pick up St Johnstone cup tickets and they said “oh here’s your Kilmarnock two as well”

Shambles.
Yeah, that’s not great at all

Shambles.
Not ideal but they did actually inform us.
Within the St Johnstone confirmation email they stated-

“We are aware that there has been a technical issue with the Kilmarnock FC v Rangers FC confirmation email and are working on getting these sent to you. You can check your allocation by logging on to your account.”

No hearts for me again. It’s absolutely pathetic and shenanigans are definately going on with these ballots. Since covid I haven’t been successfull with any hibs, hearts, Celtic or Aberdeen. Don’t know how that can be possible unless their is foul play

No hearts for me again. It’s absolutely pathetic and shenanigans are definately going on with these ballots. Since covid I haven’t been successfull with any hibs, hearts, Celtic or Aberdeen. Don’t know how that can be possible unless their is foul play
Are you going off your card not having a pending payment, or no email.

Emails can trickle out through out over a few hours.

Are you going off your card not having a pending payment, or no email.

Emails can trickle out through out over a few hours.

No email, nothing pending and no game in the history. It’s laughable how these ‘ ballots’ are conducted

Back