Hospitality Ticketing - general

In
When is collection?
a second email has arrived.

We are pleased to confirm you have been allocated tickets for Hearts FC v Rangers FC - VIP Ballot in the VIP ballot. Payment has been taken via the bank card you provided.

If you have selected postage, your tickets will be posted to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery, on Thursday 26th January.

Tickets will be available for collection from Wednesday 25th January after 12pm at the reception of Argyle House.

Please note: due to the high volume of VIP supporters we cannot amend postal addresses. All tickets that have postage selected will be posted to the account holder’s address.

All tickets being collected will require a signature upon collection, and tickets can be collected on your behalf.”

In

We are pleased to confirm you have been allocated tickets for Hearts FC v Rangers FC - VIP Ballot in the VIP ballot. Payment has been taken via the bank card you provided.

If you have selected postage, your tickets will be posted to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery, on Thursday 26th January.

Tickets will be available for collection from Wednesday 25th January after 12pm at the reception of Argyle House.

Please note: due to the high volume of VIP supporters we cannot amend postal addresses. All tickets that have postage selected will be posted to the account holder’s address.

All tickets being collected will require a signature upon collection, and tickets can be collected on your behalf.”
Got it now, cheers.

In

Bloody hell, you’re getting 2 emails and most of us are getting none! :))

No hearts for me again. It’s absolutely pathetic and shenanigans are definately going on with these ballots. Since covid I haven’t been successfull with any hibs, hearts, Celtic or Aberdeen. Don’t know how that can be possible unless their is foul play

Not had any tickets this season for the games weve applied for.

What's the script with the Corporate tickets for the season? Is there a waiting list for season tickets in the corporate areas as well? I had a look at some of the prices on the brochure and extremely tempted for next year.

What's the script with the Corporate tickets for the season? Is there a waiting list for season tickets in the corporate areas as well? I had a look at some of the prices on the brochure and extremely tempted for next year.
I think your first port of call would be to email corporate and ask what’s the availability of the suite that you want. I’m not sure whether there is a waiting list for Club72or any of the other ‘seasonal areas’.
CorporateTicketing@rangers.co.uk

Currently a waiting list for Club72 not sure about other areas.

No hearts for me again. It’s absolutely pathetic and shenanigans are definately going on with these ballots. Since covid I haven’t been successfull with any hibs, hearts, Celtic or Aberdeen. Don’t know how that can be possible unless their is foul play
Same mate. Something stinks

Since this started I’ve never had Hearts, Celtic or Aberdeen. How can this be possible unless someone is at it
I’m the same along with no hibs. The ballots are clearly rigged to those that are in the higher hospitality. Just wish they would be honest

Didn't get Kilmarnock or anything either.
Didn’t get Kilmarnock either. Would be interesting to know exactly how many tickets are being allocated to Bar 72 seats. Also under My Gers tickets are allocated based on your points given for attending matches. For us whether you go to every game away or just fancy the big games you both have the same chance of a ticket

I’m the same along with no hibs. The ballots are clearly rigged to those that are in the higher hospitality. Just wish they would be honest
When Club 72 was moved into corporate for away ticketing it was stated at the time that they would have their own allocation which was separate from the higher hospitality suites.

When Club 72 was moved into corporate for away ticketing it was stated at the time that they would have their own allocation which was separate from the higher hospitality suites.

If that’s the case it’s even worse. Surely a fair way would be for those successful for the last cat A game to then be excluded from the next one until everyone has had a game

While it probably makes sense, was that ever confirmed anywhere? The only place I’ve seen it mentioned was on here.

The seat next to me has been empty pretty much all season in Bar72, I emailed and asked if I could buy it for tomorrows game for the wee man but was told I could buy it for the season next year but they won’t sell it in a game by game basis.
You’d think they’d want to make as much money off it as possible.

The seat next to me has been empty pretty much all season in Bar72, I emailed and asked if I could buy it for tomorrows game for the wee man but was told I could buy it for the season next year but they won’t sell it in a game by game basis.
Buy a Govan rear seat, and get him to join you. They are exceptionally stupid

There are 4 in our row that are empty more often than not, mental. Imagine a few empty seats tomorrow, do what @Diego Maradona suggests.

Back