Hospitality Ticketing - general

We are pleased to confirm you have been successful in the Corporate Ticketing ballot for the below fixture.

St Johnstone v Rangers

Tickets will be ready for collection from 9am, Monday 12 February from Argyle House reception. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.

PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AFTER 5PM OR AT WEEKENDS.

If you have selected postage these will be sent on Monday 12 February by special delivery.

Rangers Football Club may reallocate uncollected ballot win tickets post 5pm (matchday minus 1)

had nothing since Motherwell away. Suprised I didn't get st Johnstone as thats usually the gimme along with livi

Remind me, do European game ballots work in same way as normal ballots?

Will they tell us to apply or are we to email them? Total brain fart - can’t remember how it works

Remind me, do European game ballots work in same way as normal ballots?

Will they tell us to apply or are we to email them? Total brain fart - can’t remember how it works

What happens in reality is that all the high rollers and corporate favourites get given their tickets and then it’s pot luck if you then get one after applying. I honestly think I’ve been successful in around 25% of corporate ballots for euro away while under the old system i was guaranteed almost

Heard nothing about Hibs. Ballot closed yesterday so not a good sign. Anyone else heard anything?

Seems a lot of confusion yesterday at game re Hibs ballot. Most saying ballot still to be done yet people on here have had email re tickets.

Back