Hospitality Ticketing - general

Anyone have a name and email adress for who is responsible for away ticket allocations.We have had tickets for one game out of seven since New Year (Kilmarnock) Despite being told every ballot is entirely random we have had no Category A games in 2 seasons and not one Aberdeen ticket in 6 years . We are also told that every ticket is balloted individually and yet both our tickets have had the exact same result for the last 3 seasons. The odds of that happening are so astronomical to be impossible in a random ballot. I will now try and get some answers as to what is going on and welcome anyone else wishing to put their name to my complaint

Anyone have a name and email adress for who is responsible for away ticket allocations.We have had tickets for one game out of seven since New Year (Kilmarnock) Despite being told every ballot is entirely random we have had no Category A games in 2 seasons and not one Aberdeen ticket in 6 years . We are also told that every ticket is balloted individually and yet both our tickets have had the exact same result for the last 3 seasons. The odds of that happening are so astronomical to be impossible in a random ballot. I will now try and get some answers as to what is going on and welcome anyone else wishing to put their name to my complaint
You’re best to email Josh Hollywood directly. I’ll send you his email if you want privately.
Tbh I’m in the same boat regarding away tickets. Got two club72 seats and only had one killie ticket since motherwell away in dec

You’re best to email Josh Hollywood directly. I’ll send you his email if you want privately.
Tbh I’m in the same boat regarding away tickets. Got two club72 seats and only had one killie ticket since motherwell away in dec
Thanks mate

Postal delivery option also which I find strange (hopefully just the usual generic email nonsense).

Rangers Football Club may reallocate uncollected ballot win tickets post 5pm (matchday minus 1)

What does this even mean? How can they're be any uncollected if they're being emailed out?

Rangers Football Club may reallocate uncollected ballot win tickets post 5pm (matchday minus 1)

What does this even mean? How can they're be any uncollected if they're being emailed out?
Read that and don’t have a clue either .We maybe asked to supply passport details like Betis and if you don’t then they will reallocate your ticket

Emails are out offering Corporate Hospitality packages for the Cup Semi-Final v Hearts. The cheapest offering available is:-

CLUB 72
£180 + VAT PER PERSON
Arrival: 11:00am at the Club 72 entrance
Dress Code: Smart casual
Drinks Package: Enjoy 3 drinks vouchers
Pre-Match Food Package: Breakfast Rolls
Post-Match Food Package: Hot finger buffet Guests Depart: 2 hours from arriving at the stadium.

Emails are out offering Corporate Hospitality packages for the Cup Semi-Final v Hearts. The cheapest offering available is:-

CLUB 72
£180 + VAT PER PERSON
Arrival: 11:00am at the Club 72 entrance
Dress Code: Smart casual
Drinks Package: Enjoy 3 drinks vouchers
Pre-Match Food Package: Breakfast Rolls
Post-Match Food Package: Hot finger buffet Guests Depart: 2 hours from arriving at the stadium.
The irony of not offering seasonal corporate clients a speedy service for match tickets appears to be of little importance to those running the corporate show.

Back