How are Hibs fans dealing with the statement?

An easter road meltdown twitter would be ideal right about now. Kerrydale Meltdown has been red hot. :D

Bloody hell, they are every bit as mental as the mentally challengeds!
Petrie in cahoots with Rangers?
What's the next level up from moonhowling?:D:D

Ken, al feel bettur in the moarnin, eh
Effects-Bic-Lighter.jpeg

Why does it even bother them?

They hate us more than they love their own club.

Ive got to say I actually know a few Hibies who will agree with the statement, you're going to get the lunatic fringe, but on the whole has Scottish football got the stomach for more turmoil and in house fighting.

IMHO after a good nights kip, I think Celtic are driving this agenda for two reasons, to pacify and galvanise the Joe O'Rourkes amongst their support and to take the publics eye off a pending very damaging investigation.

The keyboard warriors won't be happy, the ones who actually go to the games will most likeky not be as foaming at the mouth. As for their Manager He will be raging, which is nice.

how is it these wankers still think we have pull within the sfa etc? fucking idiots ..........surely to fuk if we had friends in high places we wouldn't have had to take the fuckin journey to the lower leagues or been subject to the barely hidden agenda of the whole 19th Century Terroristy cabal!

I worked with a few Hibs fans offshore before, to be honest they hated both us and them. The guys were not tims either.

Noticed a fair few of them too. Also lets remember that fans on the internet does not always equal the general consensus of fans in real life.
Good point.
Internet forums bring out the extremist views all too often

The hatred in this country is astonishing...
I'm sad to say it but I'm ashamed to be Scottish
I binned being "scottish" years ago due to the hatred towards us. I'm British and in fairness according to my driving licence and passport that confirms it anyway. And the best bit is whether the tinks like it or not the majority of them are legally British as well

Bloody hell, they are every bit as mental as the mentally challengeds!
Petrie in cahoots with Rangers?
What's the next level up from moonhowling?:D:D
When I speak with any HIV supporter I refer to them as "Edinburgh celic" - they hate that. They do however have the same bigoted colours, songs, attitude as their Glasgow cousins. As we know in the cup final they intermingled very well.

You have to laugh at them though. One of them saying the Scottish Government needs to have a review and if it shows there's no legal case for stripping titles then so be it.

Ffs how many times do they need the best legal minds in the land to tell them there's no legal case:rolleyes:

You have to laugh at them though. One of them saying the Scottish Government needs to have a review and if it shows there's no legal case for stripping titles then so be it.

Ffs how many times do they need the best legal minds in the land to tell them there's no legal case:rolleyes:

So every expert legal mind is to be ignored but the morons who have allowed Scotland to become a hate filled shithole are to be trusted?

Imagine the Scottish Government actually taking the very same legal advice to get the same answer.
The snp would be accused of being unionists :D:D

Ive got to say I actually know a few Hibies who will agree with the statement, you're going to get the lunatic fringe, but on the whole has Scottish football got the stomach for more turmoil and in house fighting.

IMHO after a good nights kip, I think Celtic are driving this agenda for two reasons, to pacify and galvanise the Joe O'Rourkes amongst their support and to take the publics eye off a pending very damaging investigation.
what is the pending very damaging investigation.

what is the pending very damaging investigation.
It's a FF fantasy that the bheasts will be found out having done something wrong. They're smart, if anything is illegal or dishonest (Coop loans, NHS land sales), the other party will be done.

I don't detect that there is much appetite any more among most sensible fans. Can't stand Hibs but suspect that theirs, and most Scottish football forums ,will be infiltrated by a similar proportion of unwashed rabble rousers from the east end that we have on here.

I don't detect that there is much appetite any more among most sensible fans. Can't stand Hibs but suspect that theirs, and most Scottish football forums ,will be infiltrated by a similar proportion of unwashed rabble rousers from the east end that we have on here.
That's a given, I'm sure in 2012 there was hands of poets signing up for every team in Scotland's forums to push their hate filled message.

Who the f@ck do they think they are? According to their comments they must think their wee diddy club are something of importance.

There's most likely unrest between their manager and board of directors over the statement. Infact, I think it's a dead cert.

Back