How does this Euro run get remembered?

Incredible achievement.
Can’t comprehend how anyone could think otherwise
100 percent agree, we were a bawhair away from achieving something we never thought we could get anywhere near 10 years ago. The team were fantastic and I'm proud of every one of them. No surrender!

This one really hurts. Far more so for me than 2008. I think we had the tools to beat them tonight but were very shy about showing them til ET. I’m absolutely devastated. This should have been our night. Congratulations however to Frankfurt who were the better team certainly in the first 90 mins.

Missed opportunity tonight no question.

In years to come we’ll recall battling to a final with no strikers and 2 international players missing through injury for the last months of the season.

The Dortmund ties and home games v Braga and RB will be added to the lexicon of great Rangers matches

We’ll recall that our full back was top scorer in the competition and how a left back signed for buttons morphed into a centre half who played a blinder in the final
It doesn't.

We lost.

Monumental highs and devastating lows

My 8 year old boy was absolutely devastated

Was like watching my 7-8 year old self when we fell short in 92-93. A carbon copy.

This run is harder to take than Manchester.

I think it gets remembered as the season we told the whole of Europe “we are back where we belong “

Missed opportunity tonight no question.

In years to come we’ll recall battling to a final with no strikers and 2 international players missing through injury for the last months of the season.

The Dortmund ties and home games v Braga and RB will be added to the lexicon of great Rangers matches

We’ll recall that our full back was top scorer in the competition and how a left back signed for buttons morphed into a centre half who played a blinder in the final
Glorious failure, it's been a thing for almost as long as I've been alive, do so well but ultimately fail at the final hurdle not just a Rangers thing either, utterly depressing right now though

It gets remembered by what happens next, if we don’t qualify for the CL next season and lose the first Old firm game then it’s flash in the pan! However if we qualify for CL and put the Mhanks to bed it’s progress

Will never forget the noise we made at Ibrox in the 4 knock out ties, especially braga and red bull

we lost on fuckin penalties, it stings, but we were that close.

you don’t get the highs of leipzig (h) without the lows of tonight. be grateful that we were allowed to dream for a fortnight, not many even get that chance

You remember the incredible games against Dortmund, Leipzig, Red Star and Braga which are up there with some of the best in our history

The final largely gets forgotten about like 08

Ibrox is a fortress, Rangers was the word on everyone's lips. We've reinstated how big a club and name we are again on the European stage.

But we did lose out.

1 big negative but plenty of positives. Dwell on the loss for a few days then take those positives and add to them. If you don't, it's all for nothing.

Leipzig at home…best football atmosphere I’ve ever been at and some of the best footballing performances I’ve ever saw my team deliver (knockout stages at home).

Lost on pens for me, proud of the teams we beat on the way.

Good memories but we lost by a single pen. Gutted but still proud

The Dortmund and Leipzig victories will be remembered amongst our greatest ever results. Ultimately it will be remembered as a missed chance so I can see those 2 matches being on a similar level to beating Juventus rather than up there with Munich/Kyiv

Same as 2008 we'll mainly remember the semi-final atmosphere and reaction.

When we look back at this run I think we'll recall beating Dortmund fondly and of course, Leipzig even more fondly. Leipzig at Ibrox being easily the best atmosphere I've ever experienced.

It depends

If you lived it you won’t forget it

I’ll take Leipzig to the grave and no lady's front bottom takes that from me

If you want to be a proper fanny about it you try and act like it all never happened
I’m the same mate , Leipzig at Ibrox was my best moment supporting Rangers

Last night was painful and it always will be but why would you want to forget the great nights we had getting to the final?

The buzz after the Leipzeg game was the best I have ever had at any football game.

With some great memories made with my mates away in Europe. It’s hard to take and feels worse this morning but I’ve made good memories along the way and we came up short and lost in the worst possible way, dust ourselves down and win Saturday now.

The Dortmund away game.

The nights at Ibrox against Leipzig, Braga and Dortmund were up there with the best.

This team have still only won one cup in how many opportunities? I’m sorry to say it but playing amazingly when you win nothing at the end isn’t good enough

FAR better than Manchester, what an achievement.

Some folk are acting like self pitying entitled arses to be fair.

What a run, from Progres to the Final in 5 years. The teams we beat, the style we did it in, the memories - fantastic!

FAR better than Manchester, what an achievement.

Some folk are acting like self pitying entitled arses to be fair.

What a run, from Progres to the Final in 5 years. The teams we beat, the style we did it in, the memories - fantastic!
Last night is still raw.

I hope, that most of the folk calling it a failure etc will feel differently in the coming weeks/months.

Last night is still raw.

I hope, that most of the folk calling it a failure etc will feel differently in the coming weeks/months.
Manchester was a far worse run, far worse style, far worse final, and folk still reminisce as if it is a long lost love - so hopefully this gets the respect it deserves.

This team have still only won one cup in how many opportunities? I’m sorry to say it but playing amazingly when you win nothing at the end isn’t good enough

In fairness failing to deliver a Europa League having lost on penalties is hardly comparable to getting pumped off Hibs in a League Cup Semi Final or losing to dross like Aberdeen or St Johnstone.

But take your general point that statistically our recent record makes for very poor reading, but we all know this. Starting to put it right on Saturday is a must.

Too early to say how it gets remembered, but hopefully it shows that European ambition is realistic. We should be wanting more of this though; Ibrox alone makes such things possible.

One of the best ever. A great achievement getting to the final played some great stuff getting there too. But a very disappointing ending especially with the way players didn't really turn up.

Leipzig at home will go down into legend and there is a lot of pride in getting to the final but ultimately the run will go down as disappointment and missed opportunity. I hoped and dreamed at Manchester, this time i had belief too and that makes it all the more gutting

As Gio said, It's not enough to make it to the Final, you have to win it.
We do get cash for making the final and losing, just not getting the
automatic group stage of Champions League which is a real pisser.

In fairness failing to deliver a Europa League having lost on penalties is hardly comparable to getting pumped off Hibs in a League Cup Semi Final or losing to dross like Aberdeen or St Johnstone.

But take your general point that statistically our recent record makes for very poor reading, but we all know this. Starting to put it right on Saturday is a must.
Yeah fair enough, agree with all of that

Great run and failed at last hurdle.Now confined to the dustbin for me.It's all about Saturday now.

Back