How many away games have you been allocated?

Livi, Hearts, Celtic. all cup games.

So far no away league games.

To be honest, I’m very happy, because away league tickets, at the end of this season may just be ‘Willy Wonka Golden Ticket’ type briefs.

None so far.

last year I got three, Killie, Livi and the tims.

this year my pal signed up two and his ticket is linked to mine, do you think that’s stopping me getting a ticket? Are they waiting to allocate us a game together?

I would assume all of those who have only got Livi away in the cup are not signed up for away league matches. I’ve had Hearts and St Johnstone in the league ballot and Livi, Hearts and Celtic in the cup ballot.
It’s 2 different schemes.

None so far.

this year my pal signed up two and his ticket is linked to mine, do you think that’s stopping me getting a ticket? Are they waiting to allocate us a game together?
No because that’s how I got my Celtic ticket last year my pals dad won’t go to Parkhead so I got it

None so far.

If you haven’t had an away ticket then you aren’t on the away ticket scheme,everyone has had a minimum of one ticket.

None so far.

Not even Livi in the cup? If not you’ve maybe missed applying

Livi, Hearts, Celtic. all cup games.

So far no away league games.

To be honest, I’m very happy, because away league tickets, at the end of this season may just be ‘Willy Wonka Golden Ticket’ type briefs.
You've only had Livi then.
Other 2 games are different scheme

I would assume all of those who have only got Livi away in the cup are not signed up for away league matches. I’ve had Hearts and St Johnstone in the league ballot and Livi, Hearts and Celtic in the cup ballot.
The away scheme is all one
cup away games and league away games

Hearts and celtic was a different scheme how do people still not know this

No he hasn’t he’s had two games and Livi in the cup got offered to those on away cccs. Jesus Christ
Not sure what you are on about here.
I'm well aware of what I am taking about.
Title of thread is how many away games have you had.
He has had one (Livi) . The other 2 are priority semi and final (which is different scheme)

Not sure what you are on about here.
I'm well aware of what I am taking about.
Title of thread is how many away games have you had.
He has had one (Livi) . The other 2 are priority semi and final (which is different scheme)
I meant to quote him apologies

Just for clarification... If you have had livi in the cup as well as hearts and Celtic at hampden you haven't had 3 games. Nor have you had 0 away games.

Away games and cup semis and finals are two separate schemes.

Therefore you will have had 1 away game.
Agreed Tt. Thank you, despite what some ticket guru has called me on (for some unknown reason)

It isn’t mate, dunno why you’ve had 3 though - you sure they all came from the ballot?

Hearts and Aberdeen. Me and my old man both got hearts, he’s stopped receiving emails from rangers couple of months back so was wondering if he would’ve got Aberdeen aswell? Both on the same f&f group.

Back