How many away games have you been allocated?

Livi in the cup. How come some guys are getting 2 league games !? I definitely don’t think this is evenly worked out...

There's a way of abusing something of a "glitch" which allows you to be allocated every game. Not sure how many people are abusing it other than me, but it's not that hard to find if you know the right place to look. I assume the ticket office have no idea this is happening.

I've only had St Mirren and Livingston in the league couldn't make both due to work, gave the St Mirren ticket away to a supporters club I usually go on and gave my dad the Livi ticket, wanted a lot but only had they two. Was offered an extra for St Johnstone but didn't take it. I've only had Hearts Semi on cup scheme was raging when didn't get final ticket. It's beyond a joke, wee teams like St Johnstone, Killie etc they don't fill their stadiums so the old firm should get more

I would assume all of those who have only got Livi away in the cup are not signed up for away league matches. I’ve had Hearts and St Johnstone in the league ballot and Livi, Hearts and Celtic in the cup ballot.
It’s 2 different schemes.
You assume wrong, the away CCCS scheme includes cup games up to the quarter final stage and has no bearing on the semis/finals priority scheme, the semis/finals scheme is accessed through the home CCCS scheme only.

Have just checked my receipt from Rangers and am signed up to everything cup games away games priority and home friendlies

Signed up for away games and so far this season Ive had 1. Killie away.

Was hoping for Aberdeen but no joy yet again.

Have most people had 2 now? Have some people had 3?
Shouldn’t be any 3’s yet if you’ve been allocated through CCCS, I’ve had 2, hearts and then this Sunday.
My boy got Livingston in the cup.
Majority will still be on 1 game.

Have just checked my receipt from Rangers and am signed up to everything cup games away games priority and home friendlies
You may ring them, everyone on the away scheme have had at least 1 ticket. Might be a mistake on their end.

There's a way of abusing something of a "glitch" which allows you to be allocated every game. Not sure how many people are abusing it other than me, but it's not that hard to find if you know the right place to look. I assume the ticket office have no idea this is happening.

Aye nae bother

St. John and Livingston for me. So I’m on 2

And since everybody is trying to confuse the question I got semi and final as well.

Not on CCCS, I just get every away game via my RSC.
This sums up everything that is wrong with the allocation of away tickets. With such high demand for tickets, fans shouldn't be getting access to tickets for every match.

I've had East Fife so far BTW.

This sums up everything that is wrong with the allocation of away tickets. With such high demand for tickets, fans shouldn't be getting access to tickets for every match.

Don’t agree RSCs have ran for years I’m on cccs but had all through bus due to years of attending and being top points. Games I’ll likely miss are Celtic

Is correct that season holders in hospitality can literally pick and choose any away game? Including Europe

Don’t agree RSCs have ran for years I’m on cccs but had all through bus due to years of attending and being top points. Games I’ll likely miss are Celtic
So you think you it's fair that you get tickets for every away match while other fans only get 2 or 3?

Back