How many games have you attended in 2019?

Bazza1985

Always interested to see how many games fellow posters go to.

Yesterday was my final game of 2019.

Attended 48 games,
29 of them Rangers
23 at Ibrox
1 at Hampden - Hearts
5 away games - Killie x2, Hearts, Livingston & St Mirren (St Mirren was in home end - almost given up on away games due to allocations in recent times)

19 non Rangers games
9x English games (mostly midweek whilst working down south)
7x German games
1x Belgian game
1x Murrayfield (Liverpool v Inter)
1x Hampden (Scotland v Belgium)

upload

Every home Ibrox game except Livi in September (Holiday)
Semi and Final of the Betfred.
Livi away earlier this year.
Want to get to more away but the scheme is mad busy.

Attended 36 Games.

29 at Ibrox.
5 away from home.
1 at Hampden.
1 at Man City.

Killie away x2
Mwell away x2
Livi away league cup
Hearts semi final (Hampden)
28 home games (all competitions inc friendlies) - missed friendly v Blackburn
Man City V Shakhtar Donetsk

Last edited:
Been to nearly all euro home and away but only 6 league games at home and 3 away

46 games
38 Rangers
29 Ibrox
8 others

Guess I’m not the only one that records the games they got to? Been to over 600 Rangers games in total.

Every match domestically apart from Them away this sunday and Livi away as was on holiday.

Europe all home games and porto away.

Alot not great for the heart ha ha!!

Hope it's been worth it come end of the season.

We await the 2nd half of the season with many more testing times and hopefully success.

Every game home & away including Europe last season & this season minus this season East Fife away, hibs at Ibrox, the last Livi away game and I don’t have a ticket for the sangiro on Sunday so that as well !

I’m only 9 games at Ibrox and three non Rangers.

Did you make that image up or did you somehow generate it?

Every home game with the exception of Feyenoord, on holiday, all Hamdump semis and final. No away games, binned it.

46 games
38 Rangers
29 Ibrox
8 others

Guess I’m not the only one that records the games they got to? Been to over 600 Rangers games in total.

I started keeping note of games when I came to Glasgow for Uni in 2003. Also use an app called groundhopper.. its brilliant for keeping track and well worth the annual fee.

I wish I knew games pre 2003 but sadly no why of tracking them now. Use to have a free season ticket at Ross County and would attend Rangers matches whenever I could get down to Glasgow.

28 Rangers games - 25 at home and three away (Hearts; Livi; Motherwell).

One in Germany - Wiesbaden vs 1860 Munich.

Various lower league and East of Scotland games.

This season, only the 5 with my son, but living in Southampton, it does make it that bit more difficult to get to as many as we'd like. At the airport now, waiting for our flight back down the road.

Massive credit to those that have managed to attend every Rangers game, especially considering how problematic tickets are these days.

Only missed 2 home games since after the January break.
8 away games during same period
Plus 3 games at hampden

plus plenty of junior games home and away following the buffs

Every home game at Ibrox in all competitions. No away games. Haven't even made it to Medda Park either.

Erm ...

every home game - apart from the all the hampden games - away to motherwell and Hamilton

going to Braga as well if that counts ?

if we include amateur games I must be well over 200 this year.

Haven't been at at Ibrox since Livingston game in November 18. Tried a few times to get tickets but this seasons been a nightmare. Good for the club but nightmare for me
Should add that working shifts limits my choice and Saturday 3pm matches are becoming fewer and further apart. Love making the day of it, arriving back of 12 and having a few before the game.

Last edited:
Every home game including friendlies. Every away game in Europe bar Berne. A couple of youth games. All the Hampden games that Rangers played. I guess about 6-7 away league and cup games (and about another 6-7 going to the ground but not managing to get a ticket. Do those count as half a point?).
Hibs vs Celtic in Scottish cup last season (hoping for an upset).

How I envy those of you who still get to FollowFollow every week. Reminds me of my teens and twenties Four games in the flesh this season, and the rest on RTV, thank you Tom Miller! When you live 6000 miles away, these midweek games are challenging to get to!

Every Rangers domestic home, away (except the piggery) and Hampden games, including all friendlies.

All Europa home games.

3 Europa away games.

Our away friendly v Mansfield.

1 Shrewsbury game (to see Doc) and 3 Leeds Utd games.

I'll be able to add tomorrow's game on too.

Can throw in 5 Pollok juniors games as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 at Ibrox - St Mirren and Livingston.
Euro away - Progres, Porto and Feyernoord.

5 games of delightful Luxembourgish 3rd Division football (Avenir Beggen).

Booked up for Braga and want a couple more home games before the season finishes.

Always interested to see how many games fellow posters go to.

Yesterday was my final game of 2019.

Attended 48 games,
29 of them Rangers
23 at Ibrox
1 at Hampden - Hearts
5 away games - Killie x2, Hearts, Livingston & St Mirren (St Mirren was in home end - almost given up on away games due to allocations in recent times)

19 non Rangers games
9x English games (mostly midweek whilst working down south)
7x German games
1x Belgian game
1x Murrayfield (Liverpool v Inter)
1x Hampden (Scotland v Belgium)

upload
How did you track that mate?

I started keeping note of games when I came to Glasgow for Uni in 2003. Also use an app called groundhopper.. its brilliant for keeping track and well worth the annual fee.

I wish I knew games pre 2003 but sadly no why of tracking them now. Use to have a free season ticket at Ross County and would attend Rangers matches whenever I could get down to Glasgow.
What did you use to track tht mate?

Missed far too many due to work & other commitments- season ticket & CCCS means that I've paid for an awful lot of games that I've not made it to

All home league games.
All home cup games (Scottish Cup and Europa League)
All away domestic games with exception of poets in March and Pittodrie this month (going tomorrow).
Both games at Hampden.
5 out of 7 Europa League away games, missed Midjitland and YB.

No idea how much that amounts to, but I've been very fortunate to have not missed many.

32 in total

23 at Ibrox

Domestic away 5 (Killie x 2, Livi, Hamilton, Ross County)

Hampden 2 (Hearts & yahoo)

Euro away 2 (Porto & Feyenoord)

Every 1st team game home and away (probably change on Sunday, struggling for a ticket)

Totalled 175 games counting youth games.

166 involving a Rangers side

Most visited Ground - The Hummel Training Centre - 64 visiits

32 games

23 home
6 away domestic - (3x Livingston, 1x Killie, 1x St Johnstone 1x Hibs)
1 away Europe - Porto
2 neutral

Been to all but 3 competitive games at home - missed Hamilton, Motherwell and Mittyland (sp). Don't do friendlies.

Went to Hearts and the mentally challengeds at Hampden.

Haven't made any away games.

What did you use to track tht mate?

It's an app, was called groundhopper and recently been renamed / now called futbology. It costs about £4 a year but it's well worth it. Has loads of historic fixtures which is an extremely useful when thinking back. Open the app at a stadium with location on and the match will pop up asking if you want to add it to your games. Dead easy.

22 games. All Rangers.
18 - Ibrox
1 - Hampden (Hearts)
1- Livingston
1 - Kilmarnock
1- Ross County

Happy enough with that considering I don't have a season ticket.

Every Home League Game
Every Home Cup game
3x home friendlies (missed oxford as was on Holiday)
All domestic away games excluding the piggery both times and Aberdeen in March
Both games at Hampden
All home Europa games
Don’t even want to think about how much that has cost me.

Never made it to an away game in Europe, but doing my first trip for Braga next year, cannot wait :))

Last edited:
Back