How many games have you attended in 2019?

All home league, cup & euro games. Only attended 1 friendly v Marseille.
Hearts league cup semi
Dunfermline v Falkirk last January.

Every game domestically and in Europe aside from Young Boys Away

Last edited by a moderator:
Few folk getting to almost every away game, who is it you know in the ticket office?

I started keeping note of games when I came to Glasgow for Uni in 2003. Also use an app called groundhopper.. its brilliant for keeping track and well worth the annual fee.

I wish I knew games pre 2003 but sadly no why of tracking them now. Use to have a free season ticket at Ross County and would attend Rangers matches whenever I could get down to Glasgow.
I have pretty much every game I’ve ever been to written in a book. Currently at 1097!

It's an app, was called groundhopper and recently been renamed / now called futbology. It costs about £4 a year but it's well worth it. Has loads of historic fixtures which is an extremely useful when thinking back. Open the app at a stadium with location on and the match will pop up asking if you want to add it to your games. Dead easy.
Downloaded and paid the premium. Like it.

I thought I had follow followed the Gers all my life but some of these young bears have taken it to another level, you really deserve success, hopefully this year.

All games home, away, Europe bar Hibs away and Aberdeen at home in March.

Which means a total of 4 first team games missed since I got a season ticket 16 years ago.

Back