How many titles in your lifetime?

This will be different for each poster, but I suppose it depends in which era you started watching Rangers that you can compare this title with another in magnitude. For me I compare it with the 1975 win at Easter Road as in a similar fashion we hadn't won the title for almost a decade and similarly Celtic would have won 10 if we hadn't stopped them. I was lucky enough to be there and is one of my favourite occasions following Rangers.

20 Top flight. (not including this season. 1 game at at a time and all that!)
3 lower leagues.
14 Scottish Cups
20 League Cups
1 Cup Winners Cup
8 Glasgow Cups
1 Challenge Cup
3(?) Tennents 6's.

I think that's everything
We also won at least 1 British Cup during that spell v Everton in Dubai I think.

I was 55 on Saturday there , so I have seen 20 titles.

Nice of the Scottish football authorities to hold us back for 10 years so that all us Bears and Bearettes that are 55 this year can celebrate this one in style B-)

Born April 58.
24 for me.
Favourite one is actually Tannadice 76.
We won the league on my 18th.
What a weekend that was. B-)

26 for me. The first was 1956 but being only a months old I have no recollection. This will be the best by far. Also, I never thought that they could have a worse title loss than helicopter Sunday. Fortunately, I will be wrong.

Born at the end of March 61.

So 23 titles in near 60 years.

A garbage return to be honest.
The mentally challengeds return is similar (or less if you discount the asterisk years) over that period.

I got into football during their 9AIR so my first impressions were that they were 'big team' and we were chasing. That changed over time.

First impressions are strong ones, so I have always enjoyed Rangers' successes without taking them for granted but the longer you live, the more the successes even out.

One thing is sure - a title at the end of fallow years is extra special so Easter Rd '75, Pittodrie'87 are about to be joined by maybe the most special of all.

Back