How would you feel if you were a Celtic player right now?

Baxter Blue

How would you feel? Especially the foreign players nearing the end of their contract.
Playing for an arrogant club in such a mess.
Big chiefs only interested lining their own pockets
A manager who is an arrogant little ugly c unt and who is in denial about real life.
A captain who licks his managers arse and is also an arrogant ugly lady's front bottom.
Fans who attack the team bus.
Fans who racially abuse you and more importantly your wife.

Then they must look over to the other side of the city,see our club and especially our manager and think,’my God I wish I was playing for that club and under that manager’.
This makes you realise what a great club we have and a class manager.

I'd be thinking I have to get many injections and medication to hopefully get this rid of this poison that is running through my veins after wearing that rancid poisonous jersey

Brown will be supporting him 100%
He's busy.

200w.webp

Brown will be supporting him 100%
bang.

and that is the weak link. the captain is supposed to be that reliable member of the squad who can be trusted on both sides - i.e. between players and management.

when faith in the hierarchy, manager, AND captain goes - you are fucked

and they, my friend, they are fucked.

I hope they chuck it. Who would want play for such a poisonous little creature as lennon. I get they are professionals but they also know a couple more poor results and they can get rid of him for good even if it means gifting the title to us.

bang.

and that is the weak link. the captain is supposed to be that reliable member of the squad who can be trusted on both sides - i.e. between players and management.

when faith in the hierarchy, manager, AND captain goes - you are fucked

and they, my friend, they are fucked.
They looked friendly enough by the pool on a sun lounger drinking beers and discussing where the season had gone wrong.

How would you feel? Especially the foreign players nearing the end of their contract.
A manager who is an arrogant little ugly c unt and who is in denial about real life.
A captain who licks his managers arse and is also an arrogant ugly lady's front bottom.

Then they must look over to the other side of the city,see our club and especially our manager and think,’my God I wish I was playing for that club and under that manager’.

when you pose the question; How would I feel as a Celtic player, it would be one of disgust and shame - Why did I get myself seduced by the dark side of life.

And you are representing a club that covered up the rape of little boys.

I would be wondering why did the Septic board hire Lennon. All he does is get pished and send death threats to himself

They’ll be delighted that they’ll soon be shot of him.

Saying he looks unprofessional is being kind. Can’t imagine what it would be like to work for him.

If you sleep with a prostitute, then you should expect a dose of gonorrhoea.

Only clap they'll get this year.

Who would take them if they were to leave? It’s a giant stain on their CV to have this period of Celtic history.

Heard a rumour that some players values have fallen by 60% or more. They will find it difficult to replace many players. They have a rebuild job to do, I’ll predict it will take them 3 years to rebuild.

Enough time for Steven to win 3 titles and establish us as a force in Europe... I may have got ahead of myself there.

Back