How would you feel if you were a Celtic player right now?

Can a football manager be put on the furlough scheme, just asking for a friend who thinks it's
Not Ferking Likely.
I doubt placing a manager on gardening leave while emptying his replacement is in the spirt of the furlough scheme much less legal. But I presume its scum fc your referring to so who knows?

Hopefully they've chucked it but you need to have no shame to sign for they wankers in the first place.
TBF most foreign players won't be aware of the back stop of their filthy history but no free passes should be given to any British player much less a Scottish one.

Fine, watching a mountain of money roll in to my account each month knowing I'd be playing for another team after summer.

Trying imagine how I'd feel as a scum player through blue tinted specs?

I'd be on the phone to my agent and taking a wage cut to play for Stevenage Borough

The rewards financially are high but you represent a disgusting organisation
that has committed the most henious crime of not protecting youth players in their care. Furthermore individuals have went to great lengths to cover up the many deceitful years. If you are comfortable condoning this behaviour, says a lot about your moral standing.

I doubt placing a manager on gardening leave while emptying his replacement is in the spirt of the furlough scheme much less legal. But I presume its scum fc your referring to so who knows?
Not Ferking Likely is the guys initials. Neil Francis Lennon. :D

Back