How you getting to braga thread?

Glasgow - Tenerife on Friday.
Tenerife - Lisbon - Porto on Tuesday
Train to and from Braga on the Wednesday
Porto - Manchester on Thursday then a train up the road.

London - Porto Mon - Thurs

staying near Ribiera square getting one of the buses through Gers away.

Staying in Braga overnight matchday our buses heading to the bash on praca de republic

mon train to manchester
tues fly to porto
train up for game
same route back friday

will prob go to the porto game on the thurs

2 of us on Gatwick to Porto Wed 9.40 , if anyone is on that flight and wants to share a cab to Braga pm me

Tuesday 7am. Amsterdam flying to Lisbon. Then a flight to Porto. Then a bus to Braga.
Fly back direct from Porto to Amsterdam on the Thursday night

Tuesday morning Manchester - faro - lisbon (train) - braga (glassy bus). Back to lisbon and fly back to Manchester Thursday morning.

You not taking the game in on Thursday no ?

EDIT : didn’t realise the game was on Wednesday what’s that all about ? Normally champions league tues-wed and Europa on thurs.

Last edited:
Monday 4:22am Glasgow - Manchester train, 11:35am Manc - Lisbon, 16.00 Lisbon -Porto

In Porto for 17:00

Same route back, leaves 5am Thursday :eek:

Rib Square Tuesday

Return train to Braga on Wednesday

Lux to Porto on Tuesday lunchtime and back on Thursday evening. Bus to Braga day of the game. A few of us on the same flight, should be good!

I've got flights and cant make it

Glasgow > faro> Porto ( tuesday)

Porto > stanstead > glasgow ( friday)

Not making the game and can change name on flights if anybody's looking.

what’s the flight times mate? Who with as they charge a bit to change and would be 4 flights. Do they also charge what the difference would be incase prices went up?

Tuesday - Edinburgh/Alicante/Madrid/Porto

then train to Braga (or maybe just taxi?) 2 nights in Braga, train to Porto for last night

then Friday - Porto/Milan/Edinburgh

Motherwell International airport rather than domestic, or do you have a UK connection before the last leg?
:))

I am using my private airfield mate :) or in reality back into Liverpool then drive to the international metropolis of Motherwell haha

Edinburgh to Faro tuesday
Train from Albufeira to Listen 7am Weds
Glassy bus to Braga 10.30
Glassy bus back to Lisbon, stay overnight
Train to Albufeira Thursday afternoon
Faro to Glasgow on Saturday

I’m incredibly fortunate that I get to fly with the team for this one

Out Tues - Glasgow to Porto
Back Wed straight after the game

edi-lisbon Monday Lisbon-edi Friday.
Monday night and Thursday night in Lisbon. Tuesday night and Wednesday night in braga (maybe swing into Porto but did Porto in Oct for prev round). Train up and down from
Lisbon.
I’m on same flights as yourself , though getting the train to aveiro to stay on the Monday night , train to braga on the Tuesday for 2 nights , then train back to Lisbon to spend Thursday night

you staying with them in Braga hotel?
No - they stopped having the corporate guests staying at team hotel a while back
Some of the trips we’ve stayed across the road from them but for this one we are in Porto and get bussed in on the day of the game

Tbh - you see the team sitting on the plane when you fly over and see them again when you fly back and that’s about it for interaction. The organising of the trip is the best bit - always a chartered flight to the nearest airport to where we are playing. Takes all the hassle out of it and a great bunch of guys on the trips as well

Tues Glasgow-Gatwick-Porto
Thurs-Porto-Gatwick-Glasgow

Seems not too bad compared what some are doing!

I’m on same flights as yourself , though getting the train to aveiro to stay on the Monday night , train to braga on the Tuesday for 2 nights , then train back to Lisbon to spend Thursday night
Lisbon beers on Thursday! :cool:

Monday - Glasgow - Gatwick - Porto (bus direct from the airport if the time suits or train) - Braga

Thursday - (train from) Braga - Lisbon - Gatwick - Glasgow

Could be better, could be worse.

Back