Humza Useless coming on Radio Scotland at 8am - Old Firm game

Why not look up your local unionist group. There is one sprouting up in every area and making a major push to stop the nationalists. They will canvass and question the politicians in your ward and lend their support to that candidate who is best placed to beat them. It might be labour, All4unity, Tory who knows but its prob the best ever chance to halt them
Where would you find your local unionist group m8? I just googled unionist groups Glasgow and nothing came up. Just news articles, most of them slagging us off. I would like to contact them in regards to the best way to get these jacobites out of power!

Where would you find your local unionist group m8? I just googled unionist groups Glasgow and nothing came up. Just news articles, most of them slagging us off. I would like to contact them in regards to the best way to get these jacobites out of power!

There will be a thread in The Lounge prior to the election, giving advice on how you might want to consider voting to give the best opportunity to get rid of a Nat / Green constituency/ list MSP.

The list is a clear and present danger.

What area are you bud

That is appalling.

It is the first time I've seen this outburst and have to say I'm absolutey stunned by his racist diatribe.

'This statistic shows the distribution of non-white ethnic backgrounds in Scotland in 2018. 96 percent of the population identified as white. The next highest ethnic group was Asians with 2.6 percent.' (From statista.com)

Some uncomfortable facts for useless to mull over. I will, of course, concede non white groups may be under-represented, but I would doubt to the extent he claims.

On the other side of the coin I would contend his problem lies with, in my perception, that the Roman church has an over-representation in high positions in this backwater we live in now.

And we all know how embracing that cult is towards Jews, Protestants, Blacks etc.

https://twitter.com/AgentHomepride/status/1370075876931559426?s=20

It keeps the big bad Rangers fans in the news, same with the crash barriers putting up crash barriers around the Peadotheque, its really just to say, look we are getting ready for those big bad fans even though they know no one is going there.
its to remind non fans how bad we are.
they dismissed the letter that was sent to them from the club, they are not going to listen to anything we say.
That shite does my head in. Those fences were put up to keep their own fans away.

Nothing to do with us.

Deflect and deny from Scum FC

I'll be stunned if the Nats don't get a majority at Holyrood. That's how absolutely f.ucked Scotland is.

And then we really are on the road to hell.
No offence coop, but did you not convince yourself that labour might win the last GE, even though the dugs in the street knew that the tories had it in the bag.

No offence coop, but did you not convince yourself that labour might win the last GE, even though the dugs in the street knew that the tories had it in the bag.
No mate. Think you may be getting me mixed up with someone else on that.

Bear in mind with this thread, guys.

Adolf Yousaf has made this law, so be careful where you tread.

I will soon be posting Bernard Manning's Bisto joke, and any like smileys I will be forwarding to the police who obviously place that ahead of sword fights in the streets or dead women.

No mate. Think you may be getting me mixed up with someone else on that.
Sorry, there was someone on here who had a similar name and kept going on about how labour were making ground and could clinch it.

He stayed in england and no matter how much he was told that corbyn had no chance, he couldnt be convinced.

Maybe just someone who always thinks the worst and hope's for the best. Once again, apologies for mixing you up with someone else.

I won't hold my breath, but someone needs to ask him what action will be taken against those spouting anti-protestant, anti-English hate or anti-British hate.

I guess we need to box clever by reporting every tweet or post on social media that mentions "Orange bastards" or "English bastards" etc

Or is that ok "just cos"?
Computer says NO! Things are too sewn up in the MSM for that question to get asked and things have been too sewn up politically in what has virtually become a one party state. We can only hope this coming May’s election is going to be a turning point for this poisonous rabble who’ve abused their power for too long.

There is only one way to get Adolf Yousaf out of power for good... And that's to vote labour at the next Scottish election.
Labour removing Hate laws?

THREE Tory cowards, Boris, Bullingdon Bastard, and the traitor have allowed Blair's laws to stand.

HATE CRIME LAWS have no place in a free and fair society.

I prefer some hate-filled nutcase to be up front with his lunacy. You stuff the words down, you risk a New Zealand mosque shooter.

Last edited:
Straight after Humza, they had a ex cop and phycology expert on.
Said that all the events were entirely predictable, all that could be done was done, police handled it in the right way. Take the hyperbole away and there was no damage done.

He was thanked for his input through gritted teeth!!!!!
The independent advisory group for policing has now confirmed that all police action on the day was correct.

'steaming in' or 'water cannoning' as joan Burnie appealed for were in fact not the way to go.
I await all the apologies from the Scottish haters and self loathers.

The independent advisory group for policing has now confirmed that all police action on the day was correct.

'steaming in' or 'water cannoning' as joan Burnie appealed for were in fact not the way to go.
Exactly water cannon steaming in etc etc is just going to escalate things, why batter a group that are causing no issues and are enjoying themselves and make the situation worse.

Anyone saying the cops should steam in live in a fantasy world

But Dear Joan 'My husband can't get a hardon' Burnie is always right

Exactly water cannon steaming in etc etc is just going to escalate things, why batter a group that are causing no issues and are enjoying themselves and make the situation worse.

Anyone saying the cops should steam in live in a fantasy world
because
they are big bad rangers fans. That was the narrative.
Then , exactly a week later, the met go in on that vigil for the poor lassie that got murdered. Same folk- thats a disgrace.
nah, me neither

During his 'white' tirade did he mention what %age of the SNP are white?

Could it possibly be down to the fact that 96%+ of the Scottish population is white.

People with no brain should be excluded from holding office.

Back