Humza Useless coming on Radio Scotland at 8am - Old Firm game

Which is precisely why it has to be coordinated tactical voting, organised and promoted on a constituency by constituency basis and involving all unionist parties. Select the best candidate to oust them and then everyone gat behind that candidate.
The unionist parties really should work together and agree to stand a side for each other in the seats that they have no realistic chance of beating the SNP.

Party politics are irrelevant, we need rid of the SNP.

I referred to the Natsis as the East German Stazi, in a lower style and a FF member slapped me down for using that phrase, possibly correct, as the Stazi went beyond. However look at the amount of Laws that have been brought in, in our case if you have anything to do with Unionism, your rights will be attacked,
Hate Crime Law just passed, you know who that will be used against. If you want to be an Entrepreneur in this Scotland forget it, you’ll be caught up in Red Tape and be over taxed in comparison with the rest of the U.K. She has built up a Cult that all will be better under, Braveheart, sorry yes she does want to turn us back in time!

The classic approach to most things in Scotland, lets delay the problem and bury our heads in the sand and make someone a victim.

How about you plan for the event properly, mobilise enough police to control the area, close roads and make both clubs issue statements telling fans to stay away...You know actually manage the situation..

But nah this backwater country goes into full victim mode and would rather hide from the problem and blame big bad Rangers...Pathetic!

The SNP cannot postpone the game, That would have to be the SPFL. After all their bravado a few months ago, would they seriously shit the bed and let them interfere?.

Obviously it won't happen anyway.

A prick. Does that get me jailed under the new act?
Don't think.it was passed ,even some of his own party saw it and him as foolish. He is howevera dangerto us , along with wee krankie and it's very important we vote them out in the upcoming elections I have been guilty in the past of not bothering to vote , but I'll make damn sure I'll vote against them this time and any other time in the future

Brilliant mate- his anti white hate speech in the Scottish Parliament( available on YouTube) would have had any white person arrested and jailed had the word white been substituted for black or brown. He's an Islamist and will use his position to tear down our culture and heritage if it ultimately advances his own.
Correct and although he is a bigot racist bastard he is also a very dangerous bigot racist bastard due to being promoted well above his IQ scale. He is nothing but a moronic box ticker who shames his high office with his silence and occasional cretinous outbursts.

To those saying this is all just noise, with the passing of last nights hate speech bill does anyone think they won’t be coming after us now?
they always come after us

this wont make a difference.....IF ANY BEAR IS ON THIS CHARGE PLEAD NOT GUILTY

The SNP cannot postpone the game, That would have to be the SPFL. After all their bravado a few months ago, would they seriously shit the bed and let them interfere?.

What would they have done if this upcoming game was for us to win the title ? Seriously , our “ government “ are an absolute disgrace .

Someone posted the other night there were times in the past our police handled both rangers and Celtic playing home european games the same night over 160,000 people without batting an eyelid .

We now have a situation where they are frightened to play a game behind closed doors in case some fans come out of their house . It’s almost unbelievable.

TBH I have little respect for the tin pot parliament in Edinburgh but this clown drags it down to levels that any decent citizen should rightly become concerned.
He is no more than a cheap troll, wearing celtc hoodies etc. on social media posts purely to goad Rangers supporters and appeal to the lowest common denominator in his own trampy support when they have the upper hand.
However, as soon as all their shoddy glory turns to shit he crawls back under his stone.

FFS could you imagine real reputable politicians from the past eg, a John Smith or a Donald Dewar, even contemplating whoring their fitba club affiliations to lure bams and balloons to vote for them for all the wrong reasons?

The SPFL wouldn't even attempt to go to Sky with this, they'd be laughed off the Zoom meeting.

This is why Humza is making noises

michelle2.jpg

Canny take it

George Square and Ibrox was spoke about online for months. It was common knowledge.

Where is the intelligence or evidence that even 1 Rangers Fan is planning on heading to Parkhead next weekend?
They probably don't have evidence or intelligence that any Rangers fans will be heading there but it'll be a convenient excuse for them to hide behind.

Straight after Humza, they had a ex cop and phycology expert on.
Said that all the events were entirely predictable, all that could be done was done, police handled it in the right way. Take the hyperbole away and there was no damage done.

He was thanked for his input through gritted teeth!!!!!
Nailed! It won’t happen but Swinney and Sturgeon should be admitting that a tweet mid celebration was going to have zero effect. Political posturing and point scoring at best. Deflection of the multiple SNP shitshows going on just now tbh. Actually feel a bit sorry for the Rank and file Police who dealt with it well. Shame their Commander who released the statement joined in with the political games.

People who Vote SNP need to wake up!! Why Split up a successful Union? Create a Hard Border? Want the Euro as it’s Currency? Parade with Irish Tri-Colours, Palestinian & Catalonian flags? Make Scotland Bankrupt (Greece & Ireland)? I despise them,
You missed no currency plan, so that will have to end up being the euro, and and therefore a monetary policy run from Frankfurt. Yep they would rather be governed from Germany than London. Just think about that..

They probably don't have evidence or intelligence that any Rangers fans will be heading there but it'll be a convenient excuse for them to hide behind.
It keeps the big bad Rangers fans in the news, same with the crash barriers putting up crash barriers around the Peadotheque, its really just to say, look we are getting ready for those big bad fans even though they know no one is going there.
its to remind non fans how bad we are.
they dismissed the letter that was sent to them from the club, they are not going to listen to anything we say.

You missed no currency plan, so that will have to end up being the euro, and and therefore a monetary policy run from Frankfurt. Yep they would rather be governed from Germany than London. Just think about that..
Yes, If they were admitted into Europe? I’m pretty Sure they would demand we use the Euro, After all, Our Bail Out Money would be paid in Euro, Once we’re Bankrupt

Perhaps it might have served the country better if the Justice Minister had been asked if he should resign due to him being unable police the streets effectively without resorting to the draconian measures usually only employed in dictatorships.
Something politicians seem to forget is that they own the disasters as well as the triumphs.
His continual bleating about Rangers having to do more is him admitting that his ineffective response to previous large gatherings during lockdown contributed to the events of last weekend.
Lie, divert, deny, the mantra of every hypocritical politician out there.
Easy work for a Marr, Neill or Morgan to hold him accountable in an interview. Instead everytime all we get is a party political broadcast to spew whatever they want

The game will go ahead. He set out what he expects all sides to do and I'd imagine they will do what is asked. The only possible issue could be the 'intelligence'.

Absolutely no common sense what so ever. They should stay well out of it. All that needs done is the area gets cordoned off. But the vast majority of supporters will keep well away. Totally over the top reaction from politicians who I've absolutely no interest in. Only self interest is what they care about and far too much bureaucracy to get things done that are useful to the public.

Correct, and the SPFL won’t upset SKY, the SNP can however close down football if they want to be spiteful, you know what they’re like if they don’t get what they want.

Correct, and the SPFL won’t upset SKY, the SNP can however close down football if they want to be spiteful, you know what they’re like if they don’t get what they want.
That would cause them a world of grief with supporters of ALL teams. No chance their doing that.

Surely they can't cancel a closed door game for fear of crowd disorder, we would become a complete embarrassment.
This is a reaction to the Groin Brigade “defending “ their stadium against the thousands of Rangers marauders coming from the West. It is their fantasy, not ours but enough for their Party in government to have an excuse to act on it.

This is a reaction to the Groin Brigade “defending “ their stadium against the thousands of Rangers marauders coming from the West. It is their fantasy, not ours but enough for their Party in government to have an excuse to act on it.
The problem I have well 2 problems

1. they don’t really need to have intelligence all they have to do is say there’s some and point to the protect parkhead stuff . They don’t have to really prove anything

2. stuff like this will make their fans most likely GB organise something because they don’t want this game going ahead . Why would they

I’d say he’s best ignored but in actual fact he’s a dangerous man who can hide very well in plain sight.

This is a man who sent condolences to the family of a man who was connected with the men who killed Kris Donald, who refused to condemn CFC and their separate entity and the abuse ring thats spanned decades, a man who refuses to speak in public when the real issues arise, yet he’s happy to go on the airwaves and speak out against rangers.

This is a man who’s a well known Celtic fan. His integrity and impartiality should always be called into question. He shouldn’t even be anywhere near a position of power, let alone a radio microphone to spout his well concealed hate.
Agree with all that except I doubt whether he really is a Celtic fan, he knows there's more votes for him from that source

This is the same fud that got caught wae the police for driving wae nae insurance when he was the transport minister for Scotland

At the first opportunity that horrible bastard tried to grandstand by using the yellow card threat to football well how many other yellow cards have we had, her bluff has been called although not deliberately it's been called just the same, to cancel the game would be.an admission that they are unable to govern.

Nothing will come of whatever he's banging on about.

Everyone should prepare for the trophy party, instead.

Why not look up your local unionist group. There is one sprouting up in every area and making a major push to stop the nationalists. They will canvass and question the politicians in your ward and lend their support to that candidate who is best placed to beat them. It might be labour, All4unity, Tory who knows but its prob the best ever chance to halt them
I’m in one mate.

Yes, If they were admitted into Europe? I’m pretty Sure they would demand we use the Euro, After all, Our Bail Out Money would be paid in Euro, Once we’re Bankrupt
They would have to use the euro to get admitted, would need to anyway as u say what is the currency in a indy scotland? This basic question couldn't be answered the last time and still can't now. But what cracks me up is within the uk a scot could be conceivably be Governor of the Bank of England or either Chancellor of the exchequer, whereas there is zero chance of having monetary influence over the euro which is designed to protect German and French interests. In a nut shell as long as it's nothing to do with England that's OK for the SNP regardless of the outcome

Back