Humza Useless coming on Radio Scotland at 8am - Old Firm game

Imagine actually going to the polling booth and voting for that clown. An incompetent, uneducated bàstard who wants to take your free speech away and have you jailed for conversations within your own home. A guy who has just given more rights to a guy dressed as a woman than women themselves.
A fool who got done for driving without insurance while he was transport minister now has the power to think up mental laws he wants to fudge through parliament.
Just sit back for a second and think of the mental state someone must be in to think, “you know what Humza looks a good option”

Any proper interviewer would highlight the Park letter and ask what actions he was tasked with after the meeting, why the police and club were still waiting for him to take the actions he was tasked with beforehand and then follow up with whether he didn’t do them out of incompetence or because he wanted the situation to develop as it had for convenient political reasons.

I won’t hold my breath

Imagine actually going to the polling booth and voting for that clown. An incompetent, uneducated bàstard who wants to take your free speech away and have you jailed for conversations within your own home. A guy who has just given more rights to a guy dressed as a woman than women themselves.
A fool who got done for driving without insurance while he was transport minister now has the power to think up mental laws he wants to fudge through parliament.
Just sit back for a second and think of the mental state someone must be in to think, “you know what Humza looks a good option”
Sadly it looks like it has fucked the tactical voting support Labour in particular were going to get as Sarwar and Rennie both voted and whipped their parties to vote for this illiberal shite. Seen loads now saying they won’t do it.

Absolutely zero hard hitting questions from the presenters there on the upcoming game.

They could at least have asked why the Scottish grand cooncil never issued statements after Sellick fans rioted at Sharkheid and St Johnstone fans celebrated in Perth after winning the diddy Cup.

What a moron he is.

How on earth can anyone give him a "cast iron assurance" that crowds wont gather. I have no doubt the clubs would both be happy to issue very clear stay at home messages but that wont stop anyone who has made their mind up to attend.

I don`t see Bears turning up anyway, why would they feel the need when the league is already done and dusted. As far as I am aware its the other side that have already promoted turning up to "defend" Sharkheid.

What a sad reflection on our country that we have simpletons like this in a position of power.

Heard from a copper that the game’s being moved to the Monday...

Can the game even be moved to Monday? International week after the game weekend think we'd need to release players to their nation, no games scheduled in any major leagues for the Monday

I think the presenter calling him Humza repeatedly tells you all you need to know in relation to the interview. This is political grandstanding from Useless, the guy who was interviewed afterwards nailed it when he said that the gatherings last week could have been predicted and dealt with.
He also said that it was understandable that we had gathered due to the time we had gone without winning the league.
He was really balanced.

Straight after Humza, they had a ex cop and phycology expert on.
Said that all the events were entirely predictable, all that could be done was done, police handled it in the right way. Take the hyperbole away and there was no damage done.

He was thanked for his input through gritted teeth!!!!!
Which reflects Livingstones statement about the QC looking into how it was dealt with from a human rights perspective etc. They pretty much are happy they dealt with it in a proportionate and sensible manner. It’s SNP noise against their bogeyman.

The guy's a feckin walloper, the mopery is bursting at the seams from him. His "white" tirade should see HIM prosecuted under the Hate legislation.

My mood isn't helped by that Shortbread interviewer calling him Humza throughout their cosy chat. Someone needs to inform her that his name is USELESS!

Straight after Humza, they had a ex cop and phycology expert on.
Said that all the events were entirely predictable, all that could be done was done, police handled it in the right way. Take the hyperbole away and there was no damage done.

He was thanked for his input through gritted teeth!!!!!
The part about being proactive should have led too the question nobody is asking. What did the justice minister do beforehand!

I can't imagine anyone on this forum votes SNP. Even Mental Ray

Maybe not on this forum mate., but plenty of so called Rangers supporters do.

At the last general election, the Tories were winning the Hamilton East and Lanark constituency, until the ward of Larkhall had a massive SNP majority, which got the Nats over the line.

The overall SNP vote at that election was over 40%, yet the RC percentage of population in Scotland is under 16%!!!

The maths of that is damning and depressing.

Any proper interviewer would highlight the Park letter and ask what actions he was tasked with after the meeting, why the police and club were still waiting for him to take the actions he was tasked with beforehand and then follow up with whether he didn’t do them out of incompetence or because he wanted the situation to develop as it had for convenient political reasons.

I won’t hold my breath

Spot on.

However Rangers FC have not yet responded to the attacks on the club from SNP/Green MSP's earlier this week and I sincerely hope that this failure is because we were getting last night's game out of the way first. We cannot allow the lies spouted about us in the Scottish parliment to go unanswered, it would be a dereliction of duty and would only strengthen the believe that those responsible at the club sat on their hands, which Parks letter very strongly indicates could not be further from the truth.

Last edited:
If he is driving to and from BBC Scotland Studios I hope he has car vehicle insurance. He seems to think he was exempt from that law when he was Minister Of Transport. Of course he is probably given a chaffeur driven goverment car at the tax payer's expense now. What other laws does he think that he is exempt from in his newer, 'Wee Pretendy Scottish Government Role?'
Sorry double post below

Last edited:
Maybe not on this forum mate., but plenty of so called Rangers supporters do.

At the last general election, the Tories were winning the Hamilton East and Lanark constituency, until the ward of Larkhall had a massive SNP majority, which got the Nats over the line.

The overall SNP vote at that election was over 40%, yet the RC percentage of population in Scotland is under 16%!!!

The maths of that is damning and depressing.
I’ve always said that. Salmond moved the snp to the left knowing that If he could capture the labour vote in the central belt he would gain power. Didn’t go down well with the kilts and shortbread nationalists but he succeeded. Now they are a party that’s all things to all men , fat blackford looking like the laird in the highlands and Mhairi black acting like a working class hero in paisley.
Sadly so many have been taken in by this. Tactical voting can beat them but it needs folk to be organised.

If he is driving to and from BBC Scotland Studios I hope he has car vehicle insurance. He seems to think he was exempt from that law when he was Minister Of Transport. Of course he may be given a chaffeur goverment car at the tax payer's expense. What other laws does he think he is exempt from in his newer, 'Wee Pretendy Scottish Government Role?'

Another example of the SNP just wanting to get involved in everything.

There won't be any gatherings....the league is over.

In any event why not just let the police and celtic organise the game.

All they have to do is put fencing around their stadium.

If he is driving to and from BBC Scotland Studios I hope he has car vehicle insurance. He seems to think he was exempt from that law when he was Minister Of Transport. What other laws does he think he is exempt from in his new, 'Wee Pretendy Scottish Government role?'
He wont be driving. Unfortunately us clowns that actually pay tax in this shitehole are funding him and other so called "ministers" with a chauffer driven car.

Back