I am proud

Adversity. We overacme it almost. In an evening that promised so much, we still overcame. This team, our team has never been beaten, not really. So we drew, so what what. Our team, your team,still came back and still held our anchor. Walter, our Walter would have still been proud. Not what we wanted , but still fight.

A2-B25-C7-C-6-E8-F-4-D10-9-CA3-9-DA38-E5-A0-DC6.jpg

Adversity. We overacme it almost. In an evening that promised so much, we still overcame. This team, our team has never been beaten, not really. So we drew, so what what. Our team, your team,still came back and still held our anchor. Walter, our Walter would have still been proud. Not what we wanted , but still fight.

Would you be as proud if we almost win the league at the end of the season?

This is a night for the torn faced bastards of FF, mate.
An ill advised thread that was bound to be pounced upon.
They are in their whinging element tonight.

You'd think we were fighting a relegation battle instead of topping the table.

I'm oot.
Played every team, still top. Lot of work to do, play them all again and see where we are after match day 22

Please tell us, you are on the wind up?

Last edited:
Walter would’ve had Tav and Goldson subbed and dropped for a nightmare pass at the edge of your own box and getting bullied by a 36 year old for a free header.
I don't agree with the OP but this is also wrong. Walter was notorious for not changing the team until the last 15 minutes of the game. Can't remember too many early tactical substitutions for mistakes made under his management.

Another happy clapper!
Brilliant patter. Never heard that one before.

There is without doubt a section of the support that cannot stand Tavernier. He has to be brilliant for them to grudgingly accept he had a decent game.
They then instantly disregard these performances and can’t wait to get the knives out at anything less than a good game.

I call them morons.

They’ll be calling us Dusty Carpet next.

Too much to drink last night ?

Jesus F#ck.... :oops:

Lots of emotions on a night like this, coming on the back of the tragic loss of Walter Smith. We need to separate the emotion from our view of the football. Dropping points at home to a struggling Aberdeen side is not the mark of league champions. It's not acceptable. It may happen from time to time but dropping points should never be accepted. It should never be written off. Absolutely no Rangers fan should be accepting 2nd best, even if we may not always achieve the best. We need to have that ruthless winners mentality that sadly seems lacking right now.

Having to rescue a point at home to Aberdeen should NEVER be acceptable to fans.
100 % agree. Rangers fans demand the best.
My brothers first game was against hearts 1-1 and he mentioned how the fans are loud and on the team's back when they aren't playing well.

I said to him that's the mentality that got the club back to the top.

This forum is too toxic for positive posts such as yours OP.

I’m sorry dropping points to one of the worst Aberdeen teams to have played at Ibrox is embarrassing and simply not good enough. Playing against a back 3 of Brown, Bates, and McRorrie ffs I can’t believe some people are happy with this.

When I got back last night after the game and watched the sheep goals again, they were even worse.
First one was a gift, second criminally bad defending and it had to be lego muncher that scored it.

To see Brown coasting through that game last night shows how bad it is.

Walter would’ve had Tav and Goldson subbed and dropped for a nightmare pass at the edge of your own box and getting bullied by a 36 year old for a free header.

He would have stuck Daily at right back, Moore as a defensive midfielder and pushed McPherson up front for the last 5 mins and would have won us the game.

God bless you Walter

Back