I ask for one thing tomorrow

He did well initially but the longer things have gone on it’s looking very like under gio and Beale. To be fair I wouldn’t expect anything else as you can only do so much with the players we have. He will be rightfully judged after a full pre season and after a clear out
You say it’s looking like under Gio and Beale but that sort of comment ignores the fact that Beale spent millions on players who then produced nothing. Clement has taken these same players and won a cup, got us to another cup final and got us within touching distance of the league.

If we win today and next week I believe we would go onto to win the league. A victory at their shit hole would sow serious doubts amongst the bheasts players and support.
Unfortunately our players don't have it in them to do it.

Anything else and it's a double for them. We had this and took 5 from 15 in a run that throw the title away and that included th 3-3 with them. All.other games should have been won and we would be out of sight.

It fuckin hurts
Yep sick of it! We can also look forward to playing and travelling for euro qualifiers in June, while still trying to bring in New players, and still have players coming back from injury, while the bheast sit back Enjoy an extended rest, walk into the CL courtesy of our shitting it in the SPFL coupled with our great performances in Europe and 40m goes into their bank account. It's heartbreaking!

We fukd it up with Beale first, then they fukd it up, we then fukd it up with PC. Maybe there's still room for one fuk up? Just win the rest of the games and we'll see.

With the exception of two or three players I am on the verge of hating the rest of our squad and never before have I felt like that about rangers players. Absolute losers who dragged themselves from nowhere when Clement came in and have gone into their shells and “look” though they couldn’t care less as soon as they gain an advantage. To say I’m sickened to the back teeth for the last few weeks is an understatement, I’ve actually mentally taken a back step from it all for the sake of my sanity.
I know there will be some on here will reply to this about all the negativity and it’s no way to be when we’re still chasing a treble, but in all reality we can’t affect this lot with our support, their beyond it, they do what they want. Its soul destroying the performances since the Motherwell game onwards, wage stealing imposters. Sorry for the rant but I’ve never known such a bizarre squad of players who collapse frequently year after year but could still reach a euro final and go through a league season unbeaten or drag themselves back into the game twice against them to what you would think would give them a real boost for the run in, but no not this lot they roll up to Dingwall and go through the motions, SICKENING.
After all that, I hope they don’t allow them to win it their next week either but I fear our lot don’t really care or have the stomach to prevent it. Wouldn’t be overly sure we’ll win today either.
Was saying to the good lady yesterday, if I met anyone of the majority in the street I would look the other way.

We have only played really good once since January with our win against hearts at home we were excellent that day and I honestly thought we had turned the corner and would win the league at a canter..the opposite happened and we have gradually got worse yes injuries haven’t helped but we look a pale shadow of what we did that day in January I honestly wouldn’t bet on us beating anyone just now but here’s hoping for a miracle.

Incorrect. It’s happening with some wallopers on here.

The majority of us actually prefer seeing the team win.
Fair enough to say it isn't happening is an over stretch however we've just had an 11 page thread dominated by "wallopers" many of whom lead with they will beat or when they beat us next week.

We've let a points lead go and even our better goal difference go. A hard one to take, but can only keep doing our own job and hoping there's one more twist yet.

If we win today and next week I believe we would go onto to win the league. A victory at their shit hole would sow serious doubts amongst the bheasts players and support.
Unfortunately our players don't have it in them to do it.
Their fans think it's over their manager thinks it's over if we can win the next two games there'll be huge pressure on them. We need Ibrox rocking today and get the win required as it's still in our own hands to make this a hugely successful season.

With the exception of two or three players I am on the verge of hating the rest of our squad and never before have I felt like that about rangers players. Absolute losers who dragged themselves from nowhere when Clement came in and have gone into their shells and “look” though they couldn’t care less as soon as they gain an advantage. To say I’m sickened to the back teeth for the last few weeks is an understatement, I’ve actually mentally taken a back step from it all for the sake of my sanity.
I know there will be some on here will reply to this about all the negativity and it’s no way to be when we’re still chasing a treble, but in all reality we can’t affect this lot with our support, their beyond it, they do what they want. Its soul destroying the performances since the Motherwell game onwards, wage stealing imposters. Sorry for the rant but I’ve never known such a bizarre squad of players who collapse frequently year after year but could still reach a euro final and go through a league season unbeaten or drag themselves back into the game twice against them to what you would think would give them a real boost for the run in, but no not this lot they roll up to Dingwall and go through the motions, SICKENING.
After all that, I hope they don’t allow them to win it their next week either but I fear our lot don’t really care or have the stomach to prevent it. Wouldn’t be overly sure we’ll win today either.
Was saying to the good lady yesterday, if I met anyone of the majority in the street I would look the other way.
I’m in the same boat as you. I’m fed up expecting a different result but not changing the cause of the failure. It’s the same inept defending with the lack of being able to turn possession into a decent attacking chance that has resulted in manager after manager losing his job. They are playing players that are on less than a 10th of their wages.
If we somehow got to the last game only needing a draw to win the league would you trust the current group of players to be able to get that draw?… I wouldn’t.

I’m in the same boat as you. I’m fed up expecting a different result but not changing the cause of the failure. It’s the same inept defending with the lack of being able to turn possession into a decent attacking chance that has resulted in manager after manager losing his job. They are playing players that are on less than a 10th of their wages.
If we somehow got to the last game only needing a draw to win the league would you trust the current group of players to be able to get that draw?… I wouldn’t.
No, wouldn’t trust our players with anything and haven’t trusted us for years now. Even 20/21 I was in a cold sweat for months waiting on a collapse.

I think we will win today comfortably. And, if we dont, we deserve any grief and laughter we get if we lose the league next weekend officially as a result.

But, i dont think that happens. Win today, then if we win next week lets see how they hold up going to rugby park needing to win.

Il chuck it when its done officially. All those who have already chucked it is their prerogative but i wouldn’t be paying for my ST if that was my attitude. Each to their own.
Again, nothing to do with the fans.

The same players have chucked it, some for the fourth or fifth time.

Again, nothing to do with the fans.

The same players have chucked it, some for the fourth or fifth time.
Personally, i think thats harsh. The 2 that have been there for those 6 years have largely been our best players over that time and most the squad weren’t there the 6 years. Reality is that, in the first 3 of those 6 years, we wiere miles off celtic. I do think we need new faces in though.

So where are we getting all these players from for the full clear out?

You sound like someone who will be calling for the managers head if we don't get off to a flier in the real games, not the warm up meaningless pre season games.

If that is what you expect to happen with a whole new squad basically, then you will no doubt be hunting down the manager. So we can all come on here and read the same nonsense again at this time next season, that's if we're even still in with a shout of the league with our new manager.

Clement comes in, inherits an absolute mess and turns it round to us having a chance of the treble at the split by taking advantage of celtic dropping points and now you mention him along with Beale. Even by FF standards, that's some going. I'll tell you this much, we keep up with this manager a season carry on, then you won't see us win the league again for a long time. The fact that we won the league, sticking by Gerrard, when people were baying for him, tells us this. Clement should have the full season regardless and if we keep showing improvement, then we stick by him. That's the way forward.

I won’t be calling for anybody’s head if there is an improvement in the style of play and I can see progression. At the moment the football is dreadful but I don’t expect anything else from the players we have at the moment.

The reality is that at rangers you don’t have time. Gerrard got lucky with covid as he would have been shown the door if the season had finished and tbh it would have been deserved. In the end it worked out great for us but a lot of that was to do with Celtic imploding. If they hadn’t im not so sure we would have handled the pressure of a title chase but we will never know and thankfully it never happened

Not only am I concerned about some of our player’s mentality I’m also concerned about their ability. This Celtic side are no great shakes but their more experienced and I genuinely think they have a stronger squad than we do but I’m hoping for at least 100% effort from our team until the season ends.

Tomorrow should be a win to maintain at least a 5 point lead. We've shat the bed and the sunner recruitment needs to be spot on..We can't afford to bring in players who only turn up in their second season if at all.
Maybe, but we got off the hook after the Motherwell game when they lost at Tynecastle so it cancelled out. Ross County and Dundee are the games that have put us in this position and the support in such a downbeat mood. Take care of both those games and today was a win to send us to the piggery 2 points clear.

That said, let's just put absolutely everything we've got into today and next Saturday then see where we are. It's unlikely but not impossible.

Funny how things can change.

If you'd asked me after Beale was sacked that we're still with a chance of the title at the end of the season, I'd have called you crazy.

It's a shame how our recent run of games have been but all we can do is win our remaining games and that's it.

Do NOT drop points and dont give them a title party.

It’s been another difficult season, the title was within our grasp and it feels like we have thrown it away.

The support has been phenomenal again and the last thing we need or deserve is those lot having a title party at the piggery.

Regardless what happens next Saturday Dont let this happen Rangers we deserve better.
Hopefully you’re correct and we get the three points. Regarding the support - it has been excellent many times, but there have been some occasions when the vitriolic hatred shown by some towards the players was far more intense than losing a football match deserved. There are too many who seem to live in a permanent state of disappointment and anger about life in general and who let their frustrations out at the football.

I just want to see our players work harder than the Kilmarnock players.

Run faster, jumper higher, play with more energy, be aggressive in the tackle, pass with tempo.

We've neglected a lot of the above in recent weeks.

If you do all that, the rest takes care of itself.

Would like to enjoy watching Rangers again and not have it become another slogfest.

You "were in a cold sweat for months" in a league title that we romped, football is definitely not for you.
Yeah, we did eventually but up until we beat them at Ibrox ( McGregor own goal ) it was still very much in the melting pot and even after that game and a 10 point gap I still wasn’t at ease for 3 or 4 weeks especially with what happened the previous season.
Anyway your bang on, I’m away to watch the snooker world final.

We need to keep winning. Just do that however we can

Then hope, pray or bloody witchcraft, whatever, but make sure we are in a place to profit should they faulter.

Shite, we blew it for sure, but like a game of football you play until the whistle.

Yeah, we did eventually but up until we beat them at Ibrox ( McGregor own goal ) it was still very much in the melting pot and even after that game and a 10 point gap I still wasn’t at ease for 3 or 4 weeks especially with what happened the previous season.
Anyway your bang on, I’m away to watch the snooker world final.
I'm off to Ibrox enjoy your snooker.

We've more than likely ruined our chances but all we can do is go out and win our remaining games and hope for some fortune.

If we can win our next 3 games it at least forces them to go away to rugby park where they haven't won all season, needing to win. They most likely will but it'd be positive if we can put them in that position and give ourselves an outside chance.

It was a lot easier to have faith in the 2005 squad than this current one. Not that they were necessarily a brilliant side but we had warriors in that side that were fearless. Big Marv, Prso, Ricksen, Novo and so on - these players would fight for the jersey till the end. I don’t get that vibe off the current squad.

Alas I still cling on to the faint hope that we can somehow do this. But it’s only going to happen if Derek can do us a favour both today and against them. And we of course win next week.

Be really interested to hear who the players you would exempt are-strongly suspect it's the usual lazy focus on the usual scapegoats.

Also you should note it's not the same squad-every season -the majority of players who fell at Ross County and Dundee are relatively new.

It's lazy and boring.

I won’t be calling for anybody’s head if there is an improvement in the style of play and I can see progression. At the moment the football is dreadful but I don’t expect anything else from the players we have at the moment.

The reality is that at rangers you don’t have time. Gerrard got lucky with covid as he would have been shown the door if the season had finished and tbh it would have been deserved. In the end it worked out great for us but a lot of that was to do with Celtic imploding. If they hadn’t im not so sure we would have handled the pressure of a title chase but we will never know and thankfully it never happened
And I'm telling you clearly that if we keep going down the one manager a season, then we won't be winning the league for a very long time. Surely no Rangers supporter wants that to happen, but believe me, that's exactly what will happen.

No coincidence that the top 3 in England are there as they don't panic when things go wrong and start a witchunt every time, whilst the rest chop and change managers. So if that's the future you want for Rangers, then prepare for more of the same.

As for them imploding, that's just nonsense. I prefer to think going to parkhead early in the season winning 2-0, not forgetting the fact we went through the league unbeaten had a lot to do with it, so you just carry on using the celtic propaganda that they threw it away.

And I'm telling you clearly that if we keep going down the one manager a season, then we won't be winning the league for a very long time. Surely no Rangers supporter wants that to happen, but believe me, that's exactly what will happen.

No coincidence that the top 3 in England are there as they don't panic when things go wrong and start a witchunt every time, whilst the rest chop and change managers. So if that's the future you want for Rangers, then prepare for more of the same.

As for them imploding, that's just nonsense. I prefer to think going to parkhead early in the season winning 2-0, not forgetting the fact we went through the league unbeaten had a lot to do with it, so you just carry on using the celtic propaganda that they threw it away.
Given how Scottish football is basically run by and for the benefit of Celtic it takes something special now to win this league and that takes time.

It took over two years for Gerrard and his team's coaching to fully click. For all the guff about empty stadiums and what have you, we won the league because we were coached and drilled to a level I'd never seen from a Rangers team before.
Celtic could do nothing about it and when they realised we were not for collapsing they eventually did and were shown up for what they really were.

Clement needs to be backed and we need to be patient. He may even add new coaches in the summer.

Absolutely mad we have got ourselves in this position
It's not really that unexpected though, these players have plenty previous for being bottle jobs.
I'm on my way to game now but I'm already preparing myself for dropping points so I'm not as fucked off on the journey home.
Sad as %^*& but that's what this lot have done to me now tbh.

We should not be in this position ! :mad:
The Well Ross County Dundee games killed us.

Maybe if we played the Dundee game on one of the original dates we would not be in this position - no excuse for how we played in that game but you never know. The shenanigans over those called off games certainly didn’t help.

Anyway all is not lost. If the players go out with great focus and drive today for. 4-0 win then it might just put doubts in them across the city.

By the way I remember a poster earlier this season complained we were cruising the last 15 min of a game to win 2-0 and he mentioned we should be going al out to get goals as the league title might come down to goal difference. Here in FF he was totally shot down - well now we know the attitude in every game next season must be spot on for 90 min and if 2-0 can be 4-0, do it!

Even if you exclude the awful Motherwell, County and Dundee games we had the chance to all but bury them at home with no away fans and we were 1 down after 24 seconds.

It will be close to a miracle if we win this league.

What we really need today is a 4 or more goal win but that's extremely unlikely.

If the players hadn't shat the bed, we could be going minimum 5 points clear tomorrow.

As it stands we're 6 points behind.

Heartbreaking.

That lot potentially winning the league at the piggery is gut-wrenching, but for the majority of those shitebags, watching them party is exactly what they deserve. Maybe then they'll learn not to be losers.
The issue is our bottle merchants will remain bottle merchants as it is engrained in them.

The facts are your Tav, Goldson, Barisic et al group of cowards have only looked ok at the scum dome during the covid season, empty stands for some reason improves their confidence?

Absolutely raging how the end of this season has panned out, to let an absolute tripe scum team of the hook and the arrogant comments that come with it, let’s be honest Rodger’s has us on toast, are we ever going to get the better of this lady's front bottom!

It was a lot easier to have faith in the 2005 squad than this current one. Not that they were necessarily a brilliant side but we had warriors in that side that were fearless. Big Marv, Prso, Ricksen, Novo and so on - these players would fight for the jersey till the end. I don’t get that vibe off the current squad.

Alas I still cling on to the faint hope that we can somehow do this. But it’s only going to happen if Derek can do us a
Be really interested to hear who the players you would exempt are-strongly suspect it's the usual lazy focus on the usual scapegoats.

Also you should note it's not the same squad-every season -the majority of players who fell at Ross County and Dundee are relatively new.

It's lazy and boring.
Lazy and boring like you, ones who are happy at rangers teams who don’t appear to give 100% at important times season after season. No urgency, belief, or real effort, interviews after games saying “we need to learn from this” and then do the same thing again. Your obviously of the younger generation who don’t know what real rangers teams are all about.

I ask for few big things for next week against them, get at them with pace and effort show no fear

Lazy and boring like you, ones who are happy at rangers teams who don’t appear to give 100% at important times season after season. No urgency, belief, or real effort, interviews after games saying “we need to learn from this” and then do the same thing again. You’re obviously of the younger generation who don’t know what real rangers teams are all about.
Been watching Rangers since I was a kid in the 70’s.

But I do remember what it means to support your team

Back