I hate each and every international break

Wish all the qualifiers were played over a 1 month period at the end of the season. People would actually enjoy and care about them more then as well.

Could then afford to start the season a few weeks later with no international breaks.

club European qualifiers may seem a problem but all countries would be the same

I'm a Scotland fan but I agree it's fuvken murder not seeing a Rangers game for a fortnight and having to endure meaningless turgid friendlies.

It's a necessary evil, otherwise we wouldn't have the World Cup or the Euro Championship.... Would you sacrifice them?

International games should just be played midweek like they used to be.

The drop in interest in international football has coincided with this ridiculous break in domestic football to facilitate it.

I used to be more ok with them, until the poet completely took over Scottish Football, and the SFA of Ireland in particular.

Now, international weekends leave me dead inside :(

It's a necessary evil, otherwise we wouldn't have the World Cup or the Euro Championship.... Would you sacrifice them?
I don't think you'd need to but if it was I'd gladly sacrifice them
Been years since I watched any games in either
Think the last one was Ivory Coast v someone that was on in the gym when I was on a treadmill
Killed the time nicely but to be honest any game does that

it's a pain in the hole. not content with rendering international football as dull as ditchwater, the authorities seem hell bent on ruining the domestic season as well.

I spent Saturday painting and decorating, now I’ve the “joys” of shopping for a hall carpet. There may even be every married mans fear, the dreaded “trip to IKEA”. %^*& you, international bastards.
%^*& no luck ikea would strike fear into the hearts of the bravest of men. I feel your pain I've had to catch up on odd jobs that I've been putting off for months. Damn the international break.

When I was a nipper we didnt need international breaks to play qualifiers- they were simply played midweek during the season.

Then came the champions league and the europa league.....

I spent Saturday painting and decorating, now I’ve the “joys” of shopping for a hall carpet. There may even be every married mans fear, the dreaded “trip to IKEA”. %^*& you, international bastards.
I agree spent yesterday getting pulled round DIY shops roll on Saturday.

I've got to say over the years it is come to the stage .that I have no interest in international football and couldn't give 2 fücks about our national team and that tartan army .

They are dreadful and the amount of them this season already has been ridiculous, club football has been so stop/start.

The knock on effect of international break is also noticeable on here .:D

An unnecessary distraction and momentum killer.

I detest them.

Yeah, and while every game is important for us it's particularly frustrating when it's in the midst of the managerial change and only being six points behind the moonhowlers.

I don’t mind the break when we actually have a competitive match with something still to play for but I cannot stand friendlies, at the minute I’m bored waiting for the real stuff to start again next week.

As a Rangers fan yes. As a Scotland fan no.
If they hadn’t existed since 1998 it would have no difference to Scotland !

im sorry m8 but how any Rangers fan can support Scotland national failure do you know any modern day tranny army thet HATE us with a passion

In full agreement with the OP, can't be done with the international breaks quickly enough. Quite sad actually.

Watched England v Germany, Denmark v the mentally challengeds, and before that it was NI V Switzerland.

1 goal and that came from a shocking refereeing decision. Hardly fills me with excitement

I watched the Remembrance Day service and the veteran's parade and the clips about the women who worked on munitions and such for their part in the war effort and my heart went out to some of the veterans who marched especially those missing limbs etc., and it really made me angry thinking about the scumbags who cannot bring themselves to respect these heroes . We all know who they are but back to the subject and I hate International weekends as well as I'm bored out my skull .

Don't need International breaks. Got on just fine years ago. Play Wednesday Play Weekend.
It's all down to the Money in the game.
Love the World Cup and Euros.
But. Cant beat Club Football.

Back