I know we are playing badly just now, but they are nothing special either.

I hope you are right. They have been rubbish for ages, but we have been weak. Apart from the Gerrard spell, we seem to hide against them, and yet the Gerrard era showed we had them sussed. I can’t understand why several of the same players seem to disappear?

Not this nonsense again we won’t win a league with the likes of Tavernier Goldson and Lundstram as the leaders in the dressing room not happening
002c30c2d8ecd6002c9fa3abf9111dda.gif

Watched bits of their game today, they are a pretty poor side and not any better than us.
Our players just need a bit more belief in themselves and we could beat them at the tattiedome.

Feels like there is a twist in this tale still to come.
Were shite and lose/draw

They’re shite and win

They’re slightly less shite than we are. They’ll win the league

C@@ts

whoever wins the league this year will be the worst winners in years lets be honest, we know they're nothing special and thats why it actually hurts a bit more is because even when being given all the chances we never would have got while they had postecoglu we still find a way to bottle it

I watched their 1st 45 mins today and they were shite

A gift of an equaliser and it imo should have been a foul by Furashi

Pushed the defender and VAR should have brought it back for a foul

Been the same for a few seasons now but still they come out on top and we can’t seem to beat them when it matters.

I could accept it if we went down swinging, but to throw in the towel against Ross county and Dundee is unforgivable for me.

The decks need cleared this summer or it'll be more of the same next season, I'm sick of going round in circles with this current squad.

2 poor sides but they are slightly better than us all over the pitch and seem to have more energy then us the now. Maybe the weakest champion ever at the end of the season.

Please stop this nightmare

We had the chance to beat them at home and effed it.

We then followed that up by being humiliated by County.

We then followed that up with one of the most inept and weak performances I have seen against Dundee.

If you think for one second we are winning 5 games including them away then I'm afraid you are living on another planet.

It makes it even more difficult to stomach because they are pish but unfortunately we are even worse.

Last edited:
Billy Connolly told a joke about 2 camera men filming lions in the Serengeti, the lion started stalking them. One camera man slipped his trainers on, the other said "ha, you'll never outrun a lion"
I don't need to outrun the lion, only you.

The Tim's are in front despite being shite.

I don't se where the OP has it wrong.
They are a very poor team and if we have our act together should be capable of beating them.

Same pish we heard ahead of the game 2 weeks ago and yet again we failed to beat an average Celtic team. What does that say about us?

Not beaten them in a meaningful league game since the 1-0 Helander game in August 2021. It’s pathetic

People laughed and poured scorn over the idea of signing Lyndon Dykes and Shankland in the summer, we instead went for the sexy names of Lammers and Dessers, spending heavily.

The league would have been all but wrapped up if the former two had been signed during pre season. We need to pick up the best Scottish talent before they go abroad and stop turning our noses up at players like Lewis Ferguson etc, he would have been dynamite for us.

Watched bits of their game today, they are a pretty poor side and not any better than us.
Our players just need a bit more belief in themselves and we could beat them at the tattiedome.

Absolutely correct ,we have to realise the media is against us in this country and so many if aour fans buy into it.

Thay are not as good as they think.

Absolutely correct ,we have to realise the media is against us in this country and so many if aour fans buy into it.

Thay are not as good as they think.
So it's the media's fault we've all but handed them the title?

Serial bottlers mate missed the most important part of it

Getting fed up of seeing this term thrown about on here. It is hilariously overstated and just a lazy, boring made up narrative that comes out when we have not been good enough collectively. It's just not a thing, particularly in a team sport which relies on 11 individuals (and more). It's a fugazi. What matters is ability.

Getting fed up of seeing this term thrown about on here. It is hilariously overstated and just a lazy, boring made up narrative that comes out when we have not been good enough. It's just not a thing, particularly in a team sport which relies on 11 individuals. It's a fugazi. What matters is ability.
You can have all the ability in the world if u don’t have the mentality you will fail

They're shite and we're worse. They've got characters that can drag them over the line. We don't. And, of course, a terrified refereeing setup helps.

They'll be the worst league winners since Deila but that's no consolation to us when we've fumbled the chance to win it ourselves.

Reactions: VGM
They might not be the best I’ve ever seen but let’s be honest they try n get the ball forward fast n tge are sharpe to everything (quick free throws kicks throw ins even just opened play.)They pass forward n it kills us.

You can have all the ability in the world if u don’t have the mentality you will fail

Honestly mate, it's way far down the list of our issues. Football matches are not decided by some unquantifiable brain chemistry. People need to call it a day with this fugazi. Makes zero sense. Outcomes of matches are dictated by tactics, managerial ability, team organisation, player ability and elements of luck. Clement is working with mediocrity and when you add in his bizarre team selections and tactics then you get the results which we have been getting recently.

They were also a pretty poor side when we failed to beat them at home a couple of weeks ago and then dropped points to Dundee and Ross County. Such a missed opportunity from us.

It has %^*& all to do with Clement having what it takes. You could have Pep, Ancelotti and SAF in the dugout and this group of players would still shit the bed.
The big man thought Scott Wright could do a job against the Saville 11, he thinks Tav is a Rangers captain, I worry. Nevertheless, let's get after these bastards.

Two poor sides if truth be told.
Hopefully big Phil will get backed in the summer and they continue to buy mediocre projects

Honestly mate, it's way far down the list of our issues. Football matches are not decided by some unquantifiable brain chemistry. People need to call it a day with this fugazi. Makes zero sense. Outcomes of matches are dictated by tactics, managerial ability, team organisation, player ability and elements of luck. Clement is working with mediocrity and when you add in his bizarre team selections and tactics then you get the results which we have been getting recently.
You should have a word with all the managers worldwide who talk about having the right mentality and how players deal with pressure then since it's just made up.

I'm sure they would love insight from Fabiosilvasdug

The problem is, not even a win will do. We need them to drop points more points than us elsewhere, or else we need to produce thumping wins to overturn the GD.

We had 3 chances to keep the title race firmly in our own control - Celtic, then Ross County, then Dundee. We dropped points in all of them. It'll take some turnaround in form from us to not drop more points in the run in.

Our only hope is another collapse by Celtic, which will be difficult with their "rejuvenated" 12th man...

They might not be great but they don't need to be . Time and time again we hand them a victory and we're the first to slate Dolly for doing the same...?

No disrespect pal, but we’ve been spouting the same pish for years! They aren’t good, but in the cold light of day, we’re even worse! In simple terms, we don’t know how to win at the business end, they do!

Case closed!

Back