I need this jacket in my life

Is that online? you got one you have used?

Might look into that as every time i see it is a half cringe / rage moment :D

Yeah theyre online. I'Ve used stockxchange in Edinburgh and a place in Kendal for vintage but I think they are womens stuff only. I can ask if they know a male equivalent next time Im in. Its a lot safer than ebay.

I get cupboard shame too. Quite a few things I thought were the bees knees are wtf moments now.

I'm no Gok Wan, but that's bowfin'. I wouldn't take it for free never mind pay £450 for it.

s-l1600.jpg

I'd rather have this.

Yeah theyre online. I'Ve used stockxchange in Edinburgh and a place in Kendal for vintage but I think they are womens stuff only. I can ask if they know a male equivalent next time Im in. Its a lot safer than ebay.

I get cupboard shame too. Quite a few things I thought were the bees knees are wtf moments now.
Haha, i know that feeling well. Thanks for the reply, dont put yourself out, i will have a look online. Cheers...

You'd get away with it if you looked like Uncle Albert I suppose.

Last edited:
Don't think that offering is going down well. :) It's pretty grim mate. I can't imagine the reaction to seeing someone strolling down the street with that on. Never mind knowing they paid £450 for it.

If it was much cheaper then it might be good for taking a stroll past the NATS when they're having their marches. :)

What's even worse - now that I've clicked on the link it keeps appearing in the adverts on the right hand side of the page. Sorry Mark, the Adblock will need to go back on for a little bit. ;)

What's even worse - now that I've clicked on the link it keeps appearing in the adverts on the right hand side of the page. Sorry Mark, the Adblock will need to go back on for a little bit. ;)

haha was just fishing and it is a horrendous jacket.

I do shop in Pretty Green but not into duffel coats never mind that effort.

Everyone will be cursing me now with the adverts on their browser :D

Not for me at any price, but can see why some might want. The price is outrageous though.

Union flag shirts for a Cup Final is acceptable, that piece of shit is exactly that. A piece of shit.

You'd get a scheme booting walking about up here with that unfortunately

I get my union jack wallet out and get growls from entitled Yes voters at the bar

OP is currently walking up and down in his house looking in the mirror talking to himself "it's not that bad, there jealous, I'm the man"

I wouldn't even wear that if I was homeless and the alternative was freezing to death and the only hope of warmth being to pish myself to enjoy the warm trickle down my legs.

Hahahahahahahahah Wonderful Just wonderful :D

Back