Ian Maxwell confirms Celtic Dubai picture probe as SFA chief agrees with Nicola Sturgeon request

There’s several things they need to look into. The comments from Treacle teeth about it being for RnR, the photographs and video. And bravest man in footballs comments about minor slip ups. The resulting positive test.

the only part I think they will try and deny is some of the photos/videos being of Celtic players. Inconclusive will be the result just you wait. Not forgetting the authorities have already seen the pictures and said nothing to investigate.

If this is in the compliance officer’s to do list, is it in the queue in front or behind Browns antics in the OF game?

if it’s a ‘proper’ investigation where is it in comparison to other ‘proper’ investigations that they currently are undertaking?

Don’t think I’ll hold my breath waiting for the outcome...

Was it Clerr the CO that gave Edmondson and Jones their 7 match bans ? If so surely precedent has been set .

i think there’s a slight difference - players acted like dicks privately.

Dubai was players acted like dicks on a club approved trip

has to be more severe but would expect a x point deduction (they aren’t winning league anyway so won’t matter) with some of it suspended so they’re still second and a fine with it suspended too

Another forensic investigation by their mates :eek: what a whitewash that will be and we are supposed to believe that they will actually find anything why don't they get their pals at Deloitte to help them as well.;)
Give us a break the SFA and the SPFL are as big a part of the problem as the schum.
Claire will be asking for framed photograph copies of her heroes a signed shirt and vip privileges again for helping them.
The SNP also excluded sporting and religious institutions from the CSA investigation so their enthuisiasm in wanting to out the one club they know has done wrong is abysmal.

Last edited:
““We have a compliance officer who looks at all sorts of alleged breaches from all sorts of clubs over all sorts of alleged incidents.”

What a wee fucking pig.
Absolute lying bastard.

Maybe she looks at breaches in the lower leagues without any issues, or without the spotlight on her but when it comes to the big calls, the really big ones that require scrutiny she’s often found hiding away.

She’s a disgrace. Maxwells a disgrace. Another pair in a long line of mentally challenged cucks.

Outcome will be one player found guilty and banned for 7 games.

The player found guilty will be Mr Julie Ann. Yes, that’s the player who is injured anyway and unable to play for approx 3 months.

Always worth the viewing of how the governing body, will dance to the 19th Century Terrorist Fiddle. Nothing will come of this, we all know it, but its worth it just for the lesson of how corrupt and bias the SFA is, for one team.

Last edited:
And what are the SPFL saying on the matter?

I'm sure their highly skilled, legally qualified and highly regarded investigating official Rod McKenzie will be pouring through all the evidence.

edit: Celtic were fined earlier this season for Covid breaches. They received a £30,000 fine, £22,000 of which was suspended pending any further breaches.

Last edited:
This Ian Maxwell is open as being a mad celtic fan I assume? Just how much he is backing them to the hilt is incredible.

HI quotes are far from damning of celtic and seem to be telling Sturgeon to back off.

Maxwell is a mentally challenged puppet and a useful idiot for Lieswell

The booze pics in the Sports Bar in Dubai and the sun loungers with Lennon and Brown etc

These pics have been widely available since 3rd January and these pricks at the SFA said no issues and no problems last week

Now it’s clear Nippy has forced the SFA to “investigate” after the Covid positive case and the self isolation for 13 players

The SFA gave Jones and Edmundson 7 game bans for a house party in Glasgow

What’s the punishment for drinking in a public Sports Bar and sun bathing with beers and no social distancing?

I don’t trust the SFA and no doubt they will bottle it with a fine that never gets paid

Maxwell is complicit and a yes man.

Get him to feck. Unfit for purpose

Do you get the feeling that there will be a lot more clubs falling into line behind the Rangers' view of the game's governance?

It must be a growing list that somehow Scottish Football (i.e the other clubs) as a whole must take advantage of. 55 is all that concerns me this season but there is a bigger picture beyond that which needs addressed.

Lost track now but who was it? St Mirren players shared a car to/ from training and you’d think they’d shat in the Scottish Cup all hell broke loose. Covid FC swan off to Dubai, booze it up by the poolside whilst rubbing shoulders with Duggie and Jeannette from Manchester, drink in bars and catch covid, put a team at risk and can barely play a fixture and what, nothing to see here,... move on?

Celtic run this country, these diddy clubs were all warned about the dangers of their power. They chose to ignore it. What happens next, Shellick fans storm Hampden and take over the Offices? Who would even notice if they did. Corrupt as %^*& the bloody lot of them.

After this latest debacle, the farce of last season, and the inertia of the Child Abuse enquiry, it is now incumbent on the Chairman and Directors of all Scottish clubs to hold the office bearers of both the SPFL and SFA to account.
A vote of no confidence on the men in charge of Scottish footballs bicameral authorities is now imperative to cleanse our national game of the Tammany Hall shenanigans of recent years. There must also be an independent investigation into the recruitment procedures that have seen so many appointments and placements of people from the same narrow demographic, and the subsequent questionable and disastrous outcomes of their actions.

I think we may be pleasantly surprised by the outcome of this. The laws of the game are open to interpretation. The law of the land and the SFA protocols for Elite sport travel are not

The eyes of the Scottish Government, amongst others, are on them.

I think he’s being clever with words here. It’s not what I would call an ‘investigation’. The ‘investigation’ comes after they’ve been cited. When the CO decides there may be a case to answer. All he’s saying right now is that the CO has the photos. It doesn’t mean that charges - and a proper examination of the facts before a Disciplinary Tribunal - will follow.

7 game ban for Julien for contracting Covid.
That’s not the precedent though, it’s a 7 game ban for breaching the rules so should apply to all players they identify to have done so

edit: sorry you knew that didn’t you, I took your post seriously :confused:

Scott Brown was a disgrace trying to justify that trip at the weekend.

the arrogance from the likes of him and Griffiths right up to the boardroom is actually quite scary.

The question they are now asking is "will Liewell now come out and address the Celtic fans?"

What I think should happen is Duffy ruled ineligible for last night due to him leaving the bubble - Hibs awarded a 3-0 win. All players and staff pictured breaching covid regs banned for 7 games. Some finnancial penalty for the club for failing to adhere to the regs.

What I think will happen. %^*& all

He basically confirms with his tone that he’s a fraud.

Nothing will be done. If anything is done it’ll be made to look like they are persecuted against and be designed so that the bheasts come out of it positively in some way.

It’s how Scottish football/them operate.

Back