Ian Maxwell SFA talks on Celtic trip to Dubai

Ffs.

He must be thick as a plank if he believes what he has just said.

Did the review involve asking why they thought it was a good idea to be drinking with other hotel guests round a pool?

Confirms to us again that the SFA and SPFL are only interested in one club.
he certainly comes across that way

SPFL Board

The 2020/21 SPFL Board is made up of Neil Doncaster (CEO), Murdoch MacLennan (Chairman), Karyn McCluskey (non-executive), Steve Brown (St Johnstone), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical), Peter Lawwell (Celtic), Ross McArthur (Dunfermline Athletic), Ewen Cameron (Alloa Athletic), Ken Ferguson (Brechin City) and Gordon Thomson (Clyde).

A viper's nest along with the SFA Board above. Can't be trusted,
A "Who's Who" of absolute arseholes.

There are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.

What chance does Scottish Football ever have of conducting themselves properly with that lot?

I do wonder if there is a growing list who would now join Rangers in order to get proper corporate governance within our game. I'd hazard a guess that the list is longer than last time.
Thanks Jaws , so petrie isn’t even on Hibs board and is on the JRG representing only the sfa now .

There are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.

What chance does Scottish Football ever have of conducting themselves properly with that lot?

I do wonder if there is a growing list who would now join Rangers in order to get proper corporate governance within our game. I'd hazard a guess that the list is longer than last time.
Really? Is that who is marking our homework?
Its incredible that they can get away with this.

Hey Rod, gonnae run upstairs with that statement mad Pedro gave you ?

Corrupt to the core mate.
Exactly G, how in the name of fuck do these people expect us to believe anything they say? I mean, this is the CEO of the SFA basically, and he’s recycling a statement that a member club have released rather than having his own opinion, and more damning, having his own criticisms.
The SFA should realistically be hammering this shower for bringing the game into disrepute for god sake.

They are truly an embarrassment to this game.

I know Maxxy really well from a previous job, he is one of us deep down but similar to everybody else at the SFA is a puppet of the fat Japanese.

Exactly G, how in the name of fuck do these people expect us to believe anything they say? I mean, this is the CEO of the SFA basically, and he’s recycling a statement that a member club have released rather than having his own opinion, and more damning, having his own criticisms.
The SFA should realistically be hammering this shower for bringing the game into disrepute for god sake.

They are truly an embarrassment to this game.

100% mate.

Again, a piece of disingenuous smooge from the governing body. Content with another dollop of “can we get away with that” arse covering.
They lack leadership, integrity and a backbone.

I know Maxxy really well from a previous job, he is one of us deep down but similar to everybody else at the SFA is a puppet of the fat Japanese.
Well he/they need to grow a set of balls and a backbone. What we see and hear from them is absolutely disgraceful.

He needs to cut the strings from the puppet that he has become.

Not acceptable in any way.

No excuses.

The fhilth who as I am led to believe have a state of the art training center in Scotland but decided it was essential to travel to Dubai for a jolly,
The idea that they would travel to a country known for its fantastic weather with the intention of preparing for the run in of the spl in the height of the Scottish winter makes no sense.

What qualifications does this fuktard possess to hold this or any management position?
That's just an embarrassment.
It really is time for a clear out of the governing bodies.
Rangers told us that the status quo would not continue. It's actually getting worse. Now would be the time for a renewed call for a vote of no confidence in these cretins that are running our game into the ground for Celtic's benefit only. Please Rangers, go after these c****.
Let’s wait till 55 is in the bag

I think the most humorous thing here is this patter that it ‘could have happened if they hadn’t gone’

The reality is that it was a stupid idea, it probably broke guidelines, while away they have admitted to breaching guidelines, everybody told them what could happen, and it happened.

Problem for the authorities is that they did sign it off, so they can’t complain about them going, but they could hammer them for the pictures.

This all goes back to August when Lennon said, “No [his future is not under threat],” he said. “The club are conducting an investigation. "I’m not convinced it’s a big issue, so hopefully it will be resolved in a couple of days. He’s not fit, he’s got a calf strain at the moment, so he would have missed the game anyway.”

This was his response to one of his players breaking his bubble at home and putting his whole squad and staff at risk. The same offence that later, 2 players would receive 7 match bans for (quite rightly), even though they never returned to training and did not breach their clubs bubble or put other teams at risk. SFA never even looked at the Griffiths indiscretion. :rolleyes: Double standards.

Then Bolingoli, then Frimpong, then visiting Duffy at home, then Dubai, then breaching every covid rule while in Dubai. This from the club that claims to take Covid seriously blah blah. How many positive tests is that now they've had? And one of very few clubs who bought a machine to trest themselves in-house without any outside conformation. And we are supposed to trust them to do this?

How much more evidence is needed to suggest that this club and in particular it's manager are irresponsible, reckless and non compliant and that this is part of a bigger issue with a clear identifiable trend and a worrying pattern emerging. This new strain is going to decimate them due to their lackadaisical protocols, anti-social attitudes and arrogance.

And as usual it will be the rest of Scottish football that will pay for their crimes.

They are all coming out the woodwork now, all with the same garbage.
Every one on message.

Their lies are as blatant as ever.
One point is he is a member of the JRG therefore has been a pettier in the entire episode re authorising and handling of the aftermath

When Liewell goes to Hell, Hitler, Stalin, Polpot, Chairman Mao and a hundred other dictators will form a Guard of Dishonour in reverence to how long he got away with it.....

Back