Ianis Hagi documents his rehab

I read earlier we've knocked back a £7m bid for him. F.uck that he'll be like a new signing next season and worth at least double

A couple of short films on his rehab he has posted on his instagram

I was watching the rangers review pod, when we won 55 him and roofe were directly responsible for 34 goals between goals and assists, he's been a huge loss.

100% this, the guy was rank up until his injury.
This is true however so we're alot of the team up until that point of the season. The improvement in the last few months from bassey, wright, big John etc I can only imagine hagi will have improved also. He was a major part of the 55 team, let's not forget that and he had a big assists/goals return.

I can really see him making that forward role in the midfield of 3 his own.

Hagi is one of the most divisive players for our support for some reason.

He isn't brilliant as some try say and he isn't shite either. He is a good player at our level and that's it for now imo.

Looking forward to having the wee guy back next season. He’s always capable of something unexpected. I just wish he’d get some protection from Scottish referees

I hope people are patient with him when he comes back. These kind of injuries take a while to get up to full speed again, needs to be given time
Sorry burst out laughing reading that. "Patient" on here. Just about everybody in our team was written off and needing sold at some point last season, what chance has he got:rolleyes:

Sorry burst out laughing reading that. "Patient" on here. Just about everybody in our team was written off and needing sold at some point last season, what chance has he got:rolleyes:
That is the biggest characteristic of we Bears since I started to FollowFollow in the mid 60s.

We are grumpy AF and loyal AF.

I was critical of him last season but thought he was underrated the season before. If player as a number ten with pacy wingers on either side I think he can still offer a lot potentially. He definitely has vision that not many have in our squad. Needs to be utilised properly I think

He's now cutting about looking like he wants to punt me fake louis vuittons and air jordans B-D

GettyImages-1396504748-683x1024.jpg

I think Iaanis can be a key player for us,he has moments of brilliance then he can dissappear from the game.I think for the position he plays he can make more of an impact on the game for longer periods.

Back