Ibrahimovic to A C Milan

Forza Nerazzuri!

Ibra is a money chasing mercenary gimp who’s best days are behind him. Wish him nothing but failure playing for Milan.

Thought Jose might have tempted him for 6 months at Tottenham. Milan in a mess at the moment, will take more than Zlatan to sort them out

Forza Nerazzuri!

Ibra is a money chasing mercenary gimp who’s best days are behind him. Wish him nothing but failure playing for Milan.
have you seen him play lately? He is still incredible and can easily play till he is 40 especially in Serie A. He will be fine, and will continue to be a great player , as for money chasing gimp, he has made his money 100 times over, he owns a home in Milan and if it was only money Ibra was after he would have gone to China

Ibra kadabra can turn any team around imo.

Wouldve loved to see him in England again

31 trophies in his career - 540 goals, a league title in almost every season...

...but never got his hands on the Champions League!

Can't get my head around why anyone would dislike the big c**t.

He's iconic and is something that's mostly missing from the modern game: a character.

I love big zlatan but that's a ridiculous signing these days for Milan, just shows how far they have fallen now if we didn't already know it.

Can i ask why? Sure he is cocky and arrogant but he is brilliant, what can you hate him for? Surely it can’t be his footballing ability or style?

He is a great player and probably one of the all time greats of this generation of player.

It’s his god complex he just comes across as a bit of a knob.

And also referring to himself in the third person makes me hate him.

He signed off from LA Galaxy saying he came he saw he conquered. He did very little haha.

Great player, twat of a guy.

Pretty self explanatory, Milan are signing an old man who's legs are gone and been playing in MLS but portraying it as a wonder signing.
Reminds me of when we signed krankjaer from America when his legs were shot to %^*& yet folk thought it would be a great signing.

Pretty self explanatory, Milan are signing an old man who's legs are gone and been playing in MLS but portraying it as a wonder signing.
Reminds me of when we signed krankjaer from America when his legs were shot to %^*& yet folk thought it would be a great signing.
Lets see how he gets on then :))

Back