Ibrox Stadium & The Rangers Support ** massive gif dump **

Couple of fantastic friends of mine in this one. :cool:

Hello Hello lads.

Where did you dig that one up from. :) Cracking day/night we had as well, met a few old faces from in and around the Wishy area, that I hadn't seen in years, which only added to what was going to be a memorable wee week ahead. The Derby game was the start of our wee road trip that week, (taking into account where we live) the wife and middle daughter were also there, not at this game though. From Derby we went to Liverpool for a couple of days, then onto Blackpool, myself and my son came up for the Hibs L/C game on the Tuesday, then back to Blackpool. We were all back up on the Friday for the 1st game of the season on the Saturday against Hearts and then we had our wee drive back down the road afterwards. :eek::) You could kind of say, we were mad for it. ;):)

Last edited:
Where did you dig that one up from. :) Cracking day/night we had as well, met a few old faces from in and around the Wishy area, that I hadn't seen in years, which only added to what was going to be a memorable wee week ahead. The Derby game was the start of our wee road trip that week, (taking into account where we live) the wife and middle daughter were also there, not at this game though. From Derby we went to Liverpool for a couple of days, then onto Blackpool, myself and my son came up for the Hibs L/C game on the Tuesday, then back to Blackpool. We were all back up on the Friday for the 1st game of the season on the Saturday against Hearts and then we had our wee drive back down the road afterwards. :eek::) You could kind of say, we were mad for it. ;):)

Walked up those steps for the 1st time in 1976 and looked out in awe at what was in front of me, a sight and feeling that I will never forget.

The walk up those stairs and the feelings/memories generated as a lad explains the madness/devotion in your post above. :)

Wonderful post blueismycolour. :cool:

Mr Hubbard is an absolute gem, met him a few times.

As for Ian Ferguson, loved him too, be making a couple more gifs of him through time mate.

We're just the best Club in the world. :cool:

The walk up those stairs and the feelings/memories generated as a lad explains the madness/devotion in your post above. :)

Wonderful post blueismycolour. :cool:

Mr Hubbard is an absolute gem, met him a few times.

As for Ian Ferguson, loved him too, be making a couple more gifs of him through time mate.

We're just the best Club in the world. :cool:

We all have that madness/devotion in one way or another and as you say E10H, we most certainly do have the best Club in the world.

For those who don't support The Rangers, they will never understand why this is.

Great stuff E10H, looking forward to your new posts.

WATP.

Yes, it's fantastic footage and one of only two clips wherevI can find with Mr Struth making an appearance

Hopefully we find some more of him in time mate, think we will? :cool:

Last minute winner. :)

We all have that madness/devotion in one way or another and as you say E10H, we most certainly do have the best Club in the world.

For those who don't support The Rangers, they will never understand why this is.

Great stuff E10H, looking forward to your new posts.

WATP.

Another great header. :)

Happy to and thank you.

Gimme a couple of your favourites from through the ages (old yin ;)) and will try find them and gif them Sir. (applies to all, see a couple of pages back)

[/QUOTE

Colin Steins hat trick at his first game at Ibrox against Hibs.]

Back