Ibrox Stadium & The Rangers Support ** massive gif dump **

It's from the first match 1-1

I thought it was from that Cup Final. Strangely I watched that game from the Celtic end alongside my brother and his wife and around 30 other Rangers fans because they were the only tickets we could get. 134,00 I believe the crowd was and it was raining.

Couldn't see it happen in these days. When Ralph Brand scored I still remember shouting and my brother frantically imploring me to keep quiet:).

Come the replay on that glorious Wednesday evening we were in our rightful place at the Rangers end celebrating wildly. That gif certainly took me back there! Cheers for sharing!

I thought it was from that Cup Final. Strangely I watched that game from the Celtic end alongside my brother and his wife and around 30 other Rangers fans because they were the only tickets we could get. 134,00 I believe the crowd was and it was raining.

Couldn't see it happen in these days. When Ralph Brand scored I still remember shouting and my brother frantically imploring me to keep quiet:).

Come the replay on that glorious Wednesday evening we were in our rightful place at the Rangers end celebrating wildly. That gif certainly took me back there! Cheers for sharing!

Back