• An Attacking Midfielder

Votes: 105 28.9%
  • A Striker

Votes: 184 50.7%
  • Other

Votes: 27 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally think we required, very badly I might add, a strong, tough tackling and hard defensive midfielder. A player who likes to make challenges, can dominate midfield and dictate play.

we haven’t had a proper midfield general for a very long time, perhaps since the days of Ian ferguson, and we desperately need this type of player to supplement the flair players like jack, Davis etc.

a good bite of bite in the middle to sit nicely alongside to artists would help our season out a hell of a lot.

If Alfredo goes, and I doubt very much he will this season, but hen of course we will need to priorities replacing him, but I would absolutely like the club to make a signing of the type of midfield player we have been desperate to have for years.

Iv chosen attacking mid ,RHS it has to be I don’t think it can be underestimated how much difference a strong right mid would mske to this team

A Tav and ? Partnership on the right and a Barasic Kent partnership on the left wins this league for me

Yeah. I picked sticker, but other areas need strengthening if we are going to stay the distance this time.

Here’s one for you mate ;)

EHJhBhYWkAE73xQ.jpg

Hahaha, still had to read that 3 times before spotting the joke/typo!:oops: I'm claiming autofill on that one...
Actually just decided to Google him and see what he is up to now:
He's aged 33 and interestingly has been a free agent since 1st July. I'd be happy to have him at Ibrox for a season or two. Also, according to the above link, he is one of the 'people' so would fit very nicely into the Ibrox demographic! Think we are onto something here?

A souness, a Ferguson or a Barry Ferguson. Take the fight to the opposition, dominate, win tackles, control and score goals.

That ain’t Ryan Jack.

I went with a midfielder too. I think our current group can score goals and defend pretty well but we need a big presence in the middle the park who can control a game and dictate play.

If you read any transfer target thread on here you'd think we WERE only allowed to sign 1 player!

"Whit we signing a midfielder fur when we need a fucking striker???" :mad:

A striker.

Morelos hasn't kept going for a full season in his time here and we're too reliant on him
I agree with your thinking. With the chance of Morelos leaving at some point we need greater, and longer term, cover up front.

My feeing overall is that the priority for any signing, whatever the position, needs to be recent experience of winning something. Attitude is more of an issue than ability with this squad.

A creative/goal scoring midfielder is the only answer surely! Why would we want another striker when we only play with one and already have Morelos, Defoe & Stewart.
I agree we need that. Re Stewart he isn’t much of a goal scorer. That’s what we need up front as back up to Morelos. And ideally a big striker for aerial threat.

Back