If we win on Saturday, Dundee becomes a European night

I will be honest OP I said we would beat Celtic 2-0 goal difference will then be +1 to Celtic we will stick 5 past Dundee they will scrape a 2-1 win v Killie making us +3 and we will win the league on goal difference against Hearts as we win 2-0 and they win 4-0 at home to st Mirren.
I’d love it if you were right

I will be honest OP I said we would beat Celtic 2-0 goal difference will then be +1 to Celtic we will stick 5 past Dundee they will scrape a 2-1 win v Killie making us +3 and we will win the league on goal difference against Hearts as we win 2-0 and they win 4-0 at home to st Mirren.
As ma wee Dad would say back in the day- your heed's full of wee motors and they're all going backwards.

Irrespective of any other result I am sure Kilmarnock will beat or at worst draw with Celtic
It's up to us to do our bit on Saturday then on to the next one

Knowing how this season has gone, we'll win 4-0 at their dump, tank Dundee 6-0 and then draw at Hearts :eek: :))

They've turned me into a right pessimistic git this year.

Just do it FFS Rangers!

My hearts saying we are lifting the big shiny thing this season, so I admire the optimism, my brains REMINDING me these players have let me down for years.
Never mind, you are so right but theres no harm in dreaming.

Sadly we lost the league in Dingwall 3 weeks ago !:(

I just hope the players give absolutely everything, press them from the first second,play like there life's depend on it.Everyone of them need to understand how close to winning the title they still are.

Sunday against kilmarnock should have been electric due to the circumstances but was flat, i thought that was strange.
Not really. Ross County and Dundee was a massive, massive kick in the balls to all of us. You need belief for an electric atmosphere and those 2 results have understandably sapped it out of most people.

A win on Saturday would be a huge shot in the arm and next Tuesday most definitely would be electric.

Nice to see a bit of positivity on the board, and understanding of the opportunity any win on Saturday creates for us.

G0yR.gif
That actually f uckin sounds believable.

Not really. Ross County and Dundee was a massive, massive kick in the balls to all of us. You need belief for an electric atmosphere and those 2 results have understandably sapped it out of most people.

A win on Saturday would be a huge shot in the arm and next Tuesday most definitely would be electric.
In a title fight with 4 games to go, 6 points behind but a game in hand?

Ibrox should have been electric to help the team get the job done.

In a title fight with 4 games to go, 6 points behind but a game in hand?

Ibrox should have been electric to help the team get the job done.
If this was us having just fought our way back to 3 points behind them from where we were then maybe. But like I said, the fact we've had it in our own hands and fucked it against absolute dross has killed the buzz and belief for the majority of the support, and understandably so.

F**k it count me in.

I had written us off after the draw at Dens park but I can feel a change, a change in the air.

Keep believing.
Is the change of air not due to spring finally arriving? The level of desperation on this thread is unbelievable.

Come on Rangers : we can do it, keep believing.

Back