If you didn't dislike Motherwell already

So despite being rated as worth mullyinz by the Scottish mhedia and tipped for a big move to the mentally challengeds or elsewhere, his career is going down the way already.

I read a report Motherwell went back to their route 1 football from 2 seasons ago. Imagine being 3rd and just scrapping your new philosophy to play football because of 2 defeats. Put our game in the bin, absolutely garbage and what chance do kids have? I have no doubt youths for these sides are sized up based on their dads height circa England in the 1990s...forever 25 years minimum behind.

Just saw this. Scotland player on a free and he can only get a deal at well until January.
Says it all about what standards other people out with our game have about us.

If Steve Clarke wasn’t the Scotland manager, the closest O’Donnell would have got to the squad was if he joined the tartan army.

Must have thought being a free agent he’d have got a nice big signing on fee somewhere. Looks like it’s not planned out for him, shame that :)

If Steve Clarke wasn’t the Scotland manager, the closest O’Donnell would have got to the squad was if he joined the tartan army.

Must have thought being a free agent he’d have got a nice big signing on fee somewhere. Looks like it’s not planned out for him, shame that :)
Yip, my heart bleeds for him. If he had shown any sort of ability he would not be scrabbling about for a club. What a tit

Wasn’t he t Kilmarnock , I’m guessing that because he is a Scottish internationalist . Didn’t they offer him a contract extension ?

Mind a game a few years ago at Rugby Park, Borna was struggling and O'donnell was in his face laughing and taunting him.

Who's laughing now Borna worth £10m + and he can only get 6 month deal at Motherwell the mentally challenged cocksocket.

I hate them all anyway.
lu5Armd.gif

I unfortunately live in North Lanarkshire, cannot stand all these wee shitty teams.

Can't stand this no mark, a few times ive noticed him standing over one of out players dishing out some verbals. Would lovd to see one of our players blooter him

It's sad all these teams which at once time had a protestant work ethic now have a bitter poetyness to them.

Back