Ill Mad Goblin Drain... And The Day Follow Follow Ended His 'Career'

Lord Summerisle

Administrator
Staff member
You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself with his latest 'exclusive'.

In his fantasy world, Ill Phil was discussing the Rangers accounts with ‘Rugger Guy’ yesterday.

Meanwhile, in the real world, FF was breaking the biggest Celtic story in years:
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...eplacement-to-be-appointed-immediately.67349/

That's right, dear reader, not only must this most humble admin have to continually discredit his Rangers lies, I'm now having to break Celtic stories for him, too, because he's so far off the pulse it's unreal.

Ill Phil, perhaps it's time to put your NUJ card in a drawer and call it a day as a 'journalist'?

images

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself with his latest 'exclusive'.

In his fantasy world, Ill Phil was discussing the Rangers accounts with ‘Rugger Guy’ yesterday.

Meanwhile, in the real world, FF was breaking the biggest Celtic story in years:
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...eplacement-to-be-appointed-immediately.67349/

That's right, dear reader, not only must this most humble admin have to continually discredit his Rangers lies, I'm now having to break Celtic stories for him, too, because he's so far off the pulse it's unreal.

Ill Phil, perhaps it's time to put your NUJ card in a drawer and call it a day as a 'journalist'?
Self praise is no praise mate so a big well done from each and everyone of us.
Charlie Nickerless Chris Sutton John Hartson Bobby Lennox Neil Lennon Sherwood has trumped your 3 name hero once again

I bet that sickening sectarian brush that phil's tarred with has just got to be one of those stiff round lavvy brushes with the amount of sh*t he spouts .

I can’t be the only one wondering what this is about,

Did one of his”sources” say Brendan was going nowhere or something ?

He’s offering financial advice to a Rangers board and management team brimming over with chartered accountants.

Im sure they will appreciate his advice.

Although he's a massive tim his specialty is about us, says it all really.
Speciality being to get one thing right and everything else wrong in the past 10 years. He knows as much about Rangers' inner workings as the f*cking pope.

He’s offering financial advice to a Rangers board and management team brimming over with chartered accountants.

Im sure they will appreciate his advice.

Did you ever take him up on his offer of taking you through what's hot and what's not in the world of ties, bro?

Now, I know you're a man known for your sartorial elegance, but when an the expert in the field offers advice...

Failed author, father, husband, snp mp/councillor, playwright, actor, blogger, journalist and social worker.

ill Phil failure macmultinames.

We're laughing at you. :))

Back