Strong Rumour (Now Confirmed) That Brenda Has Gone With FT Replacement To Be Appointed Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he would get better than Leicester so it would make sense. He isn't getting top 5 in the EPL so an Everton or a Leicester would be his level. Time isn't on his side either he goes just now with his stock reasonably high bar the European horsings. As soon as Gerrard gets near him it's curtains for a reasonable job in the EPL

giphy.gif

I doubt he would get better than Leicester so it would make sense. He isn't getting top 5 in the EPL so an Everton or a Leicester would be his level.
Tomorrow’s papers could be interesting.

* Don’t ask where I got this from – I won’t tell you.
* If it doesn’t happen, so be it. This isn’t from my usual source.
I think its on the level.
Gut feeling it is Clarke.
I can feel it in my water.

What's the point in leaving now? I'm all for it of course, but it just doesn't make any sense.

That bust up in the summer must've been huge.

According to the papers Leicester have bid £6m to take him now. I can't see him going now but I'd love it if he did!

What's the point in leaving now? I'm all for it of course, but it just doesn't make any sense.

That bust up in the summer must've been huge.

If Leicester are playing the ‘it’s now or never’ card that might hasten a move, who knows. Would gladly see him replaced by someone like Clarke to be honest.

Although what’s the incentive for any replacement to come in right now? Win the league from an 8 point advantage and it’s the bare minimum expectation, somehow contrive to lose it and you would be hunted by their fans before you’ve even started.

There definitely isn’t something right and hasn’t been.

Can’t see them taking the chance even with 8 points ahead.

He’ll be off in the summer though, fact.

Celtic are definitely a bigger club than Leicester, better prospects at Leicester but manager of the scum is definitely a bigger job

As soon as Gerrard gets near him and takes 1 trophy his stock plummets. He won't want that on his CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back