Strong Rumour (Now Confirmed) That Brenda Has Gone With FT Replacement To Be Appointed Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
The English papers (Telegraph/Guardian etc) are going with 'Leicester set to make move'. Steak pie fc fans going spare on twitter over whatsapp message saying he's left but it could just be transfer window type bullshit.

Any replacement would have to be free just now, so Moyes probably better shout. Clarke would involve Killie and something would have leaked by now. Too many pieces on the chess board to move for it to be him.

1/10 with Paddy Power and Betfair now.

Although they are probably just reacting to threads like these!

I'm calling pish on this one... Brenda wants the treble treble his ego will be his downfall

It means %^*& all and he knows it. Who next after Leicester??? Everton maybe? But ex Liverpool? West Ham??? He is off and they will struggle to get a replacement as Moyes and Clarke lol!

What's the point in leaving now? I'm all for it of course, but it just doesn't make any sense.

That bust up in the summer must've been huge.

He knows after failing to get to the CL this year he's getting even less money in 2019/20 should they get another crack at the CL.

It means %^*& all and he knows it. Who next after Leicester??? Everton maybe? But ex Liverpool? West Ham??? He is off and they will struggle to get a replacement as Moyes and Clarke lol!

Can't see it at least until the summer ... Tottenham? when Poch goes to Madrid who knows

I'd be stunned if he left immediately

It'll all be a ruse to get him away in the summer

A win win scenario for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back