Imagine this was from a Rangers supporting manager

Everyone was outraged on here that Adam tomkins was getting abuse on Twitter for a comment which was just banter,but now the rovers manager is getting the same on here for something which I see as a bit of banter.
The curse of social media. Always looking for offence and making something out of nothing.

It’s worth pointing out that the ‘tongue in cheek’ part of the article was added some 6 hours after the original article- which didn’t include that part - was published. The OP didn’t ‘miss it out’ as some have suggested, it wasn’t there in the first place.
Even without it, I'm pretty sure most calm people would see it as a tongue and cheek comment.

Even without it, I'm pretty sure most calm people would see it as a tongue and cheek comment.

Says the man who TWICE went to the bother of pointing out the ‘tongue in cheek’ comment - that wasn’t in the original article until some 6 hours later.;)

It was such a ridiculous comment that we should all have suspected it was ‘tongue in cheek’. However, such is the madness that is the Dhims obsession with all things Rangers that it wasn’t - quite - ridiculous enough to have us all dismiss it out of hand. There’s certainly a few in Scottish football I could imagine saying similar - and meaning it.

Quite simple, never deal with that club whilst he is there.

They make a bid for any player tell them naw.

They have a diamond in the rough that we can steal, low ball them and force a move.

I’d like to hope you’d be right. But we’ve just done a deal with Hibs. Dealing with them after everything that’s happened in the not so distant past - I recon we’d do a deal with anyone.

Boils my piss that we let them have Middleton on loan!

Instead of a simple No he has to tell us he's a Celtic fan.

Only surprise was he wasn't full kit wankered up as he was interviewed.

Papish pr*ck.

Silly statement! When Walter was appointed manager at Everton his first signing was John Collins. A couple of seasons later he signed Alan Stubbs from Celtic. This guy will be looking for another job before Christmas.

Back