International Breaks are Disruptive and Unnecessary

Disappointing to disrupt Rangers current run of form but cannot wait for next week as I am in Switzerland hopefully to party with GAWA

It's the play offs for the World Cup - you know, the biggest sporting tournament in the world. Just because Scotland made their usual failed attempt at qualifying doesn't make the coming international week pointless. I'm sure there are plenty of Ulster bears who have been looking forward to it for weeks.

It's just a wee bit more important in global terms than Rangers v Killie or some shit in the SPL ye parochial loons.

It's the play offs for the World Cup - you know, the biggest sporting tournament in the world. Just because Scotland made their usual failed attempt at qualifying doesn't make the coming international week pointless. I'm sure there are plenty of Ulster bears who have been looking forward to it for weeks.

It's just a wee bit more important in global terms than Rangers v Killie or some shit in the SPL ye parochial loons.
ι нope norтнern ιreland qυalιғy вυт ιм very parocнιal.noтнιng ιѕ мore ιмporтanт тнan rangerѕ no мaттer wнo we are playing

Yeah definitely. The board need to act fast this week so the players have a good week and a half to settle into the new regime.
I'll be surprised if this is not done and dusted by the end of the week.
Good chance the papers will grab something tomorrow,they never get it wrong at the final hurdle.

Haha that’s well put mate, it is only 1 weekend without a game ffs.

Scotland could be the current world champions and my view would still be the same.

Is the World Cup still as big a deal as it was 20 years ago? Do kids bother with it the way we did 30 years ago?

Serious questions as I've no idea. I suspect with so much football on all the time globally it doesn't hold the same appeal.

I'd personally much rather watch the Ryder Cup or Wimbledon men's final than the World Cup final.

Scotland could be the current world champions and my view would still be the same.

Is the World Cup still as big a deal as it was 20 years ago? Do kids bother with it the way we did 30 years ago?

Serious questions as I've no idea. I suspect with so much football on all the time globally it doesn't hold the same appeal.

I'd personally much rather watch the Ryder Cup or Wimbledon men's final than the World Cup final.

The 2014 World Cup final had a global tv audience of 1.01 billion. 3.2 billion people watched the tournament as a whole. No other sporting tournament even compares.

Back