Is it all a dream?

Disco Deejay

I don't know if it's down to being in lockdown, having to Shield due to Corona Virus and being on strong medication, but I think that I have been having these crazy dreams for the last 6 months:

We beat Galatasaray, to qualify for the Europa League Group stages.
We won our Europa League Group, which included Benfica.
One of the weirdest was that Kemar Roofe beat 4 men in the pishing rain and scored from inside his own half against Liege.
Meanwhile, the Tims were getting humped on a regular basis.
They were knocked out of the CL by Ferencvaros.
They were humped 4-1 home and away by Sparta Prague.
They finished bottom of their Europa League group.
They paid £2m upfront and £40k a week to a guy not fit to lace Zander Diamond's boots.
The Tims completely imploded, to the point of sharks getting thrown around their car park. (That one was a bit weird, I must admit).

The dreams kept coming:
Our right back was the top scorer in the SPFL.
We beat the Tims home and away in the league.
We beat the Sheep 3 times in the league, twice at Pittodrie.
We were unbeaten after 23 league games.
We only let in 6 goals in those 23 league games.
We won 15 league games in a row.
Get this, we are 22 points ahead in the league.
The Tims hit the self-destruct button.

Did these things really happen? If not, please don't waken me up. :)) :))

I don't know if it's down to being in lockdown, having to Shield due to Corona Virus and being on strong medication, but I think that I have been having these crazy dreams for the last 6 months:

One of the weirdest was that Kemar Roofe beat 4 men in the pishing rain and scored from inside his own half against Liege.
They paid £2m upfront and £40k a week to a guy not fit to lace Zander Diamond's boots.
The Tims completely imploded, to the point of sharks getting thrown around their car park. (That one was a bit weird, I must admit).

The dreams kept coming:

Where's those sleeping tablets when you need them? ;-)

It hasn’t sunk in yet and it won’t until tav is actually lifting the title. Even then it still won’t seem real.

tenor.gif

Don't forget, we have a good chance of beating the team we were drawn against in our next tie in the Europa as well.
Also, we have had fresh investment into the club this year too.

It does all seem like a wierd Pamela Barnes Ewing dream.

There is no waking out of the reality of this one thankfully for us and unfortunately for them (and Bobby of course).

The dreams kept coming:

Sounds like an awful lot of wet dreams to me :))

Genuinely can't believe how good this season has turned out to be so far. I hope at the end of this season the narrative is not "Celtic mucked it up for themselves" people need to remember how unbelievable we have been so far. 1 loss in all competitions is unbelievable.

I can’t believe the state they’re in.

All tempered by the fact that we’ve not won the league as yet, but I never ever thought they’d be this bad.

The dreams kept coming:

Post of the year mate well done

The dreams kept coming:

You do not need Prince Charming to wake you up my friend ,,,,, the dream will only get better and better.
Oh, your dream did not include TLB will be around till end of season

absolutely mate.

I said in covid thread about them that I don't think I couldve even tried to piece together a more glorious season without the risk of it sounding absurd.

What is happening right now is absolutely fvcking bonkers and most of us have been sitting with our boabys in our hand since we beat them in October.

Said it in another thread earlier, but I am still expecting to wake up at some point.

Genuinely think I couldn’t have done a better job scripting an amazing season for us and a simultaneous omnishambles for them.

absolutely mate.

I said in covid thread about them that I don't think I couldve even tried to piece together a more glorious season without the risk of it sounding absurd.

What is happening right now is absolutely fvcking bonkers and most of us have been sitting with our boabys in our hand since we beat them in October.
For some of the posters in the lounge, sitting around with their boabys in their hand is a normal Monday afternoon.

We have exploded into life this season and they have just completely imploded.

That's the difference between having a manager who sets high standards for the players that he would expect of himself and a manager who looks like he is pissed most nights, stinks of BO, behaves like a thug and is completely unprofessional going by the rumour's that are rife from every club he has ever worked at.

Long may it continue and if you have sleeping tablets can you give me some, enough to knock me out until May. Not sure I can take any more stress, just want to see Tav lift that trophy for 55

I posted this on the other thread but it fits perfectly here too...

For years I've always been dubious of posters that talk about the old "Timplossion" and they've never come to fruition.

Not anymore, we are smack bang in the middle of one of the greatest ever!

It does all seem like a wierd Pamela Barnes Ewing dream.

There is no waking out of the reality of this one thankfully for us and unfortunately for them (and Bobby of course).

Hope you’re not suggesting any of them are gonna have a shower Jaws !

Would think Id died and went to heaven if we could go to Ibrox and the bastard pubs wereny shut

Back