Is the journo McGowan in the Daily Mail now doubting the separate entity nonsense ?

I think they are changing their tune as they know a shitstorm is a coming and they don’t want to be tarred with trying to cover it over again.

That's exactly what's been happening these past few days.

A critical mass has been reached, and those who were previously outright ignoring it, or otherwise calling anyone who raised it a "point scorer", have now conceded that if they're not seen as being publicly against it, then they might be portrayed as acting in a manner which supports a cover-up.

It's why Dornan, Spiers, Waddel and their ilk are now scribbling furiously. Covering their backs.

Celtic are f*cked and it's now 100% about damage limitation.

First Speirs then McGowan and now Waddell questioning the Tims on this, looks suspiciously like a coordinated soft pedaling on the historic sex abuse.

No mention of punishments, unlike us, who they wanted punished into liquidation. Until they talk about punishments for the decades of sexual abuse against children, they'll get little praise from me. to paraphrase a well known sporting maxim..........

SHOW ME THE FECKING PUNISHMENT.

Last edited:
The dam has burst.
The rats are leaving.

But will the ship sink?

First Speirs now McGowan questioning the Tims on this, looks suspiciously like a coordinated soft pedaling on the historic sex abuse.

No mention of punishments, unlike us, who they wanted liquidated by punishment. Until they talk about punishments for the decades of sexual abuse against children, they'll get little praise from me. to paraphrase a well known sporting maxim..........

SHOW ME THE FECKING PUNISHMENT.

Yip, just say sorry Celtic.

You've nothing to fear.

The football authorities won't kick you out of the Premier League, make you play in League Two, fine you, impose a transfer ban, strip your titles, and steal your TV money.

They won't do any of that stuff. I mean that would be barbaric.

McGowan's colleague John Greechan (styles himself 'Johnny the Greek') was the final straw in me ditching the Daily Mail for good.
He once wrote a filler article basically slating Rangers fans for going on about the celtc paedo ring, and suggesting slyly that it would serve us right if something similar went on at Ibrox (cant recall his exact phraseology TBH).
Plenty of hints to point scoring and whataboutery as well.
I wonder if he's now on McGowan's case for daring to raise the very same subject.

Saint Tommy of Calton was vehement in his support of Frank Cairney. Woe betide anyone who dared to cast aspirations on Burns’ close friend Frank. The same Frank Cairney who is now serving 6 years and 9 months for child abuse at Celtic.
Why was Burns so vociferous in his defence of Cairney ? What was Burns’ part in this sordid criminality ? Like everyone else at that evil institution at Kerrydale Street, he knew what was going on. He was yet another facilitator who chose to remain silent and allow the criminality to continue. Whilst the victims of that criminality continued to suffer as the wall of silence prevailed at that time.

The guy came back from America and reported it straight away only McCann listened.

He then chucked it and that's when the threats etc started. He had that wee Rat Dominic Keane turn up to his work too and threaten him.

Whole sordid saga is shameful.

Burns etc are now dining in Hell. Karma always finds a way.

McGowan's colleague John Greechan (styles himself 'Johnny the Greek') was the final straw in me ditching the Daily Mail for good.
He once wrote a filler article basically slating Rangers fans for going on about the celtc paedo ring, and suggesting slyly that it would serve us right if something similar went on at Ibrox (cant recall his exact phraseology TBH).
Plenty of hints to point scoring and whataboutery as well.
I wonder if he's now on McGowan's case for daring to raise the very same subject.

There were people wanting abuse to have happened at Ibrox. To even the score.

Actually wanting abuse to have taken place to point score. Unbelievable.

From his article yesterday, he writes that McCafferty was not just another Celtc Boys Club predator but very different as he was a full-time employee at the Piggery, as were some of his victims, a very important and pertinent legal point which won't please the Piggery Boardroom. There's something strange going on, when the obvious is now being printed in newspapers and shown on television regarding this entire disgusting saga, the nationwide ITN News item being another.

I know Stephen well, he’s a Celtic die hard, but he has kids himself and he is pretty disgusted with Celtic’s approach, sees it as penny pinching from guys who have told everyone for year how wealthy the Club is.

I know Stephen well, he’s a Celtic die hard, but he has kids himself and he is pretty disgusted with Celtic’s approach, sees it as penny pinching from guys who have told everyone for year how wealthy the Club is.

So disgusted he's never opened his mouth before! If you are painting him as this "family man with kids" then anyone with kids and in the position to out Celtic would have written an article demanding justice for the victims of the abuse so, please save the.but..but he's a good guy really!

Child abuse occurs from within

Quietly slip the culprits out the back door

Discredit and intimidate the victim(s)

Carry out a thorough internal investigation and find no wrong doing

Victims speak out - again discredit them

More victims and evidence come forward- remain silent

Eventually Public bodies and media outlets start to raise questions and the deny, deny, deny campaign begins

Sorry lads, I’m not talking about Sellick i’m talking about the Kafflick Church!
You can add SF/IRA to the list Dougie. Their actions in this field over the years bear a disturbing resemblance to CFC and the RC church. Going back a bit further in the republican movement it is worth reading Little Lad of the Tricks, a poem by Padraig Pearse one of those executed after the 1916 rising. After reading it remember he set up a school for boys.

The tims won't pay out money

It's an acceptance of guilt which should lead to a full investigation.

They won't have much choice. The genie's out of the bottle now and there's no putting it back in.

They won't be punished in football terms but they WILL pay millions in compensation and their image will be badly tarnished in the eyes of all but the most rabid of their supporters as the club who abused kids on an awful scale and then covered it up.

So disgusted he's never opened his mouth before! If you are painting him as this "family man with kids" then anyone with kids and in the position to out Celtic would have written an article demanding justice for the victims of the abuse so, please save the.but..but he's a good guy really!

There was a court order on the use of Celtic in the press until the McCafferty case was heard as it was the last one o_O

The full investigation should be an essential requirement.
There is evidence that we may not be halfway through this scandal, based upon Hugh Birt & Gerry McSherry’s evidence.

Another journalist stressing how little it has to do with the current board, club etc.

Legally it doesn't work that way bhoys. Sorry.

Another journalist stressing how little it has to do with the current board, club etc.

It hasn't in one sense but all boards since the abuse started are complicit in covering up the actions of those individuals to protect the "good name" (no laughing at the back now !) of Celtic FC and that includes Lawwell and co.

They will, either by force through the courts, or being shamed into it. Spiers, McGowan and Waddell are preparing the ground work today. They say the current board aren't responsible, celtic have to be magnanimous, charitable. But no retrospective punishment, that's is and going to be the narrative here.

Last edited:

These " journalists " have all knew about this scandal for decades, yet remained complicit in their collective silence. Did they not find it odd, that as the ever increasing count of paedos associated with the Piggery were being arrested, charged, then convicted, perhaps there was something profoundly disturbing occurring at that cesspit ?

Back