Is there corruption in Scottish Football?

Do we believe there is?

On a similar note, if you were the compliance officer and had to ban two Rangers players to help disadvantage the Bears, and help the scum, which two would you choose?

The referees and SFA all do whatever gets them less hassle from the scum. That's why Power can kick a player in the head studs up and nothing happens. The ref knew a red card in our favour not matter how justified would probably get him the same treatment as John Beaton. They also can publicly criticise refs with no comeback where everyone else gets a fine. That corruption.

I would say there are elements of corruption within the SFA but more so it's I competence, cronyism and bare arsed stupidity.
The very same footballing pygmies that tried to destroy our club out of sheer vindictiveness, jealousy and envy and they are still at it and even worse, getting away with it.

Facts point to it, we have Rangers, Levein and Clarke being hauled up but tranny shagger and his club get tea and biscuits and a summit.

Found this, credit to Peggles1011 on Reddit;

Taken from a Facebook comments section.
Rangers Da, " It make yi think"
In Scottish Football we have a woman who works for the legal firm used by Celtic, she is called a compliance officer which means she makes decisions on games that 'she chooses' for retrospective action. Since 2017 14 Rangers players have been cited for incidents the referee didn't see, not a single Celtic player has been cited in that time.
This is a good one, in 2016 Scott Brown was cited for an off the ball incident, normally the decision is made a few days after the incident but on this occasion the SFA claimed the compliance officer was 'on holiday' as it was Easter so the incident was not reviewed until after the next game which coincidentally was against Rangers, Scott Brown was banned for the following game after being allowed to play against Rangers. Now Rangers have just had a player 'fast-tracked' so a decision was made less than 48 hours so they could miss this weekends important cup game, thats not the worse of it though, Kenny Miller was also 'fast tracked' during the christmas holiday period so he could be suspended for the next match which was coincidentally against Celtic, I mean wasn't the compliance officer on holiday then or what. It's as blatant as you can get.
The compliance officer was set up after Celtic's campaign against the Scottish referees which saw every referee in Scotland go on strike meaning we had refs from Luxembourg reffing our games until Celtic got what they wanted, a compliance officer, Celtic have had less yellow and red cards than any other team since this position started.
Ryan Jack 36 league games for Rangers 4 red cards Ryan Jack 189 league games for Aberdeen 2 red cards
Alfredo Morelos 58 league games for Rangers 3 red cards Alfredo Morelos 28 league games for Helsinki 0 red cards
Scott Brown 111 league games for Hibernian 2 red cards Scott Brown 336 league games for Celtic 2 red cards
These stats are just a little glimpse into the corruption in Scottish Football.

but the filth fans feel the same...they think its a masonic conspiracy

so...which is it

both sets of fans think the sfa is corrupt
The filth are a support who think we were treated lightly over the tax and EBT issues.
In other words, fucking morons.

We deal with facts and figures.

I'm fed up with all this. Every team in this country gets incorrect decisions against them on a weekly basis. Celtic think it's happening to them, they think it's happening to us. The other ten teams think rangers and celtic get everything. The people who run the sfa are amateur clowns incapable of making intelligent footballing decisions and the standard of refereeing is an absolute joke. Every team suffers from it therefore at the end of the season its all one and the best team over the course of the season wins the league. Completely fed up listening to all this.

That's fine mate matter of individual opinion

It's not really just an opinion though is it?

Celtic are bottom of the table when it comes to yellow and red cards received. Now it could be that they're just a much fairer and better disciplined team than the rest but we know that's not true. We happen to be top of that list.

Celtic are also bottom of the compliance officer table in terms of number of times they've been cited. Guess who's top?

Keep burying your head in the sand though.

My opinion is no. A lot of occasions we have had players that put themselves in situations that gives the ref a decision to make.
Tim's don't seem to get reds because they are hardly ever under the cosh and usually stroll games and are attack focused.

I feel many are using this as a deflection as to how poor we have been for months.
This place recently has been bat sh!t crazy and paranoia has reached full retard.

How many times does Brown get away with shocking tackles and elbows? Then there's Simunovic the other day. Zilch.

My opinion is no. A lot of occasions we have had players that put themselves in situations that gives the ref a decision to make.
Tim's don't seem to get reds because they are hardly ever under the cosh and usually stroll games and are attack focused.

I feel many are using this as a deflection as to how poor we have been for months.
This place recently has been bat sh!t crazy and paranoia has reached full retard.
Absolute pish. And that is the timmy myth that they have this bold cavalier attacking football that doesn't result in them being under the cosh.

There is numerous examples of them getting away with tackles that would be bookings and reds for other teams.

Not to mention the non sanctions afterwards when it is clear there should have been taken or their statements ignored for sanctions by the SFA.

A few seem to be thinking corruption just means by back handers or financial inducements which it not.

Yes.

The Tammany Hall corruption of the City Chambers and Town Halls of the West of Scotland in the 60's and 70's has metastasized throughout Scottish politics, the Judiciary, the Police Force, and probably the most damaging and cancerous of all, The Scottish Media. It can be traced to the same virus strain.

I'm fed up with all this. Every team in this country gets incorrect decisions against them on a weekly basis. Celtic think it's happening to them, they think it's happening to us. The other ten teams think rangers and celtic get everything. The people who run the sfa are amateur clowns incapable of making intelligent footballing decisions and the standard of refereeing is an absolute joke. Every team suffers from it therefore at the end of the season its all one and the best team over the course of the season wins the league. Completely fed up listening to all this.

What do you think about the fact that Rangers have been pulled up by the compliance officer 9 times to Celtic’s 0 in the last couple of years?

I used to say, No, as I've never bought into the tin-foil hat stuff, but the more I witness some of these bizarre refereeing decisions and ludicrous disciplinary outcomes, the more I'm now, not so sure.

I genuinely don't think I could answer that question now, quite as affirmatively as I would have in the past.

Something very bizarre, and perhaps even sinister, seems to be at play just now. If it's not corruption, then it's an incredible case of repeated, collective, widespread incompetence, which seems just a tad too coincidental.

Yes.

We have the filth driving refs to strike action, then forcing them to publicly apologise if they are seen to have MAYBE got a single decision wrong.

There is the filling of the compliance officer role by people with links to and therefore sympathetic to a particular club. Every time.

There was the collective effort on all sides to kill our club. Contrast with the support for Hearts being propped up by dirty East European money.

We see vicious assaults on our players going unpunished whilst our players are sent off and retrospectively banned for offences even the officials admit they don’t see.

We have the hounding of officials and demonising of our players in the media to suit the not so hidden agendas of the so called journalists and pundits, all of which benefits one club.

There was the postponement of fixtures to suit one club, who then lied to gain an unfair advantage over their rivals.

There is the routine ignoring of chants and songs in support of a proscribed terrorist organisation by fans of one club, contrasting with the victimisation of fans of another club. Allied to this is the invention of stories by the state funded national broadcaster if they can’t find anything else to attack us with.

Racist fans of one club are ignored. Racist abuse being dished our by fans of one club to an opposition player is actually attributed to fans of their rivals by the chief sports reporter of the national broadcaster.

One club benefitting financially from a number of questionable decisions by GCC, such as selling them land for nothing and allowing them to host the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony and giving them taxpayers money to improve their slum stadium.

Publicly elected official and peer of the realm acting on behalf of one club to allow them access to funds at a grossly discounted rate from a bank which had been propped up by the government he was a part of.

And of course, the biggest and by far the worst scandal of all; the failure to investigate and punish one club for allowing a paedophile ring to operate within that club and its associated and affiliated organisations for decades.

All of the above involve the SFA, SPFL, the Scottish Government, Police, printed mainstream media, broadcast media, state-owned media, GCC and so on.

This is not a single incident or a small number of isolated incidents. It is systematic preferential treatment of one club at the expense of all others and blatant cheating and clearly shows there is long standing and deeply ingrained corruption not only at the heart of Scottish football but in Scottish society in general.

The toxic influence of Lawwell Is now ingrained into Scottish football, getting rid of it is going to be incredibly difficult, particularly as there is a lack of interest from other clubs, who really don’t car3 as it’s not affecting them so much.

Genuinely surprised at the silence from most other clubs. Can’t believe that amongst the other clubs there are not intelligent and alert people, who you would imagine have some discomfort about aspects of the way the game is governed. Yet, they sit on the fence. Just find it very strange.

This is our biggest problem , we are within reason treated the same as all the other clubs except one of course . These other clubs are not paying much attention to the scum because they are not really competing against them , it is only Rangers that are . From all the other sides there is really only Levein that would dare to call them out .

Whether they're right or not, other clubs will just look at this as the OF have had the decisions go their way for decades and Rangers fans are now getting annoyed because it's going againt them. There will also be a significant section who believe we deserve to be cheated, because they believe we cheated them for a decade.

Do we believe there is?

On a similar note, if you were the compliance officer and had to ban two Rangers players to help disadvantage the Bears, and help the scum, which two would you choose?
I said last season that corruption within the sfa was worse than it was in Italy at its prime anything that they have done since has only cemented that idea for me, when people of one religion and other people known to dislike our club are put in a position of power they abuse it, unfortunately because we are seen as a unionist (protestant) club they have a dislike for us added to that is the Catholic Rome worshiper who is aligned to the cult namely lies well who is abusing his position on a regular basis and it will not stop until we and our club rise up against it by boycotting other clubs grounds and hurt them in their pockets but sadly this won't happen and so it goes on.

It is not about whether our player should or shouldn't be cited, if our players put themselves in that position they deserve to be punished. The problem is inconsistency and a complete lack of citations for Celtic players, there has literally been none for on ball incidents since the compliance officer was created. Just look at their game at the weekend where there should have been three citations, how can you then say it is paranoia?

I can't believe you have said they don't get reds because they are attack focused and not under the cosh, we are consistently at the top with them for possesion in games, shots, and shots on target, showing we are strolling games but still end up at the top of the disciplinary table. When did serious foul play become ok, just because the team committing it is dominating the game? They make less challenges in that situation, but the problem is that they aren't getting punished when it does happen, like the three times in one game at the weekend.

From now on my answer to corruption in Scottish football is yes. I am not going too reason with anyone to why that is my opinion, I'm just going to act like a tim don't need any facts, there is just corruption against Rangers and that's it

These cuunts are trying ro equate us getting four penalties in one home game vs bottom of the table with three seasons of the scum being top of the fair play league by a mile and having zero player compliance officer citations to our what? Ten now?

Evidence is there for all to see. System is fukked.

Last edited:
No, we’re all just paranoid and our biggest concern should be making sure other clubs don’t think we’re behaving like Celtic in the 90’s, because that’s what really matters, we should be worried about what Kilmarnock and Aberdeen and the rest of them think about us.

But back on planet Earth, yeah of course there’s corruption. There’s overwhelming evidence to suggest so, and I’ll tell you what, it goes a lot deeper than refereeing decisions too. For example, why were a bunch of scumbag crooks allowed to buy over Rangers, UNVETTED, before trying to sink us for good? Here’s another question, why then was Dave King vetted in a way no man has ever been vetted before when he took over? They just barely stopping short of pulling out the rubber glove and subjecting him to a cavity search.

We know the answers to these questions, it isn’t all just one big coincidence is it.

Plain and simple certain Scum have worked through a certain political party into high places and have been able to reap their Republican wrath on our Club. Whilst a certain Bank got one pound in the pound of a debt, which in normal circumstances, would be twenty five to fifty pence, plus the Mint walks away Scot Free.

Genuinely surprised at the silence from most other clubs. Can’t believe that amongst the other clubs there are not intelligent and alert people, who you would imagine have some discomfort about aspects of the way the game is governed. Yet, they sit on the fence. Just find it very strange.

Most of the pricks would rather see the kiddie fiddlers win 20 in a row vs us winning one.

They are not rational.

so...which is it

They just say it to satisfy their paranoid natures.
The crazy thing is that they think everyone loves them but at the same time the world is out to get them. Wish they would just go away.

Refs are not cheats they are just shite. The sfa/ spfl system is loaded with Celtic placemen, the media controlled by the fat Japanese and the bbc in Scotland ran by immature catholic schoolboys intent on protecting that club.

Is it corrupt? Probably but one thing for sure the game is not just 90 minutes on the pitch. They control the environment and removing key opposition players either by buying them and not playing them or influencing decisions to get them banned is part of the game here.

Does that make it corrupt or are we just not playing the game properly?

why arent they shite for the mentally challengeds?

so...which is it

Their as thick as %^*& and have no morals, so I am ignoring anything they say.

Scottish football is corrupt to the core. The other clubs Don't care.

I know I keep banging on about it but until Mr. King and our board take evidence of corruption to UEFA, then this will continue in perpetuity. Boils my piss, incidentally.

Of course there is. She's a stick on ex employee / season ticket for that lot

I'd genuinely ban Davis and Defoe as they are upsetting the balance of the team , it just isn't the same with them in it, plus being honest im
Getting fed up of Defoe hitting the turf
Awright new member how did you wander in here.

Maybe I am missing the point but if it is corrupt why didn’t they ban Alfredo for the old firm game incidents? I wouldn’t say that his “stamp” against Aberdeen was any less or worse than what he did against Celtic.

No doubt about it.

Far too many Tim placemen/women in high positions within our game for it to be a level playing field.
I would have laughed at the thought of this a few years ago- not now. Something needs to chance or the game will be truly over

There is definitely an under current of corruption,Its obvious the fhilth have taken advantage over the last 7 years too strengthen their financial grip on the game,They have also managed to infiltrate the running of the game at the highest level sort of moving their chess pieces into place,Corruption might not be the right word but the fhilth have certainly got the cards well stacked in their favour.

Yip, it's bent. The day we beat them at Ibrox was the catalyst for me. Many of us said as much on here the days that followed that game.

so...which is it

Any rational person when looking at the facts in a neutral and balanced way would reach the conclusion that the SFA is corrupt! Rangers fans are convinced that is the case but Celtic fans will NEVER consider that the system suits them as they see Masons everywhere as they are steeped in paranoia with an inbred victim complex!:rolleyes:

W.A.T.P.

Back