It was Dundee’s vote the SPFL claim they never received

What can you do with this level of corruption?

When it gets to the point when everyone knows, nobody is hiding it yet there are no consequences, you’ve find yourself in a impossible position.

The SPFL are shameless in their open desperation and corruption to award that mob the title at any cost. Any responsible media would be destroying them.

Can see Dundee releasing a statement calling them out, this is looking increasingly desperate from the SPFL (AKA celtic)

Dundee claim they submitted their voting slip to spfl which was a NO vote.

The SPFL claim they didn’t receive the voting slip.

SPFL and Celtic are now trying to coerce Dundee to change their mind and vote YES
Where did they say this?

I have to say, for the first time in 3 weeks I’ve spent the day in The Bear Pit instead of trawling through our 45,455 post (really!) main coronavirus thread in The Lounge. I feel much better for it. I’ve even laughed out loud a couple of times. It is a clusterfuck of such epic proportions that it could only happen in Scottish football. We are a joke. No wonder nobody takes us seriously.

I'm the same. The longest I've been in the bear pit for about 4 weeks.

The SPFL are shameless in their open desperation and corruption to award that mob the title at any cost. Any responsible media would be destroying them.

We don’t have a responsible media. Look what they’ve let that clatty mob brush under the carpet for decades.

Can’t help but feel the people running our club have an impossible task. What can SR do from here other that a statement?

The SPFL didn’t lose Dundee’s vote.

They aren’t accepting their no vote because of comments they made in their statement.

They are, right at this very moment, helping them to ‘understand things better’.

Fucking.

Unbelievable.
That's a joke. Absolutely farce

vivky.jpeg

Apparently this is who Dundee relied upon to pass on their Vote

A situation that could be resolved in 30 secs.

Phone club and tell them you never fit their email. Can you resend please? Cheers. All votes declared.

It’s now 3 1/2 hours after the deadline and the line is still they never received an email.

They must think we are all thick as mince
The timing of their deadline has allowed them to shut up shop while they plan their next move. Conniving bastards.

Ah, is it a spoilt ballot paper? What a total cluster feck. They are looking for anyway to ensure the mentally challengeds get what they want.

I have to say, for the first time in 3 weeks I’ve spent the day in The Bear Pit instead of trawling through our 45,455 post (really!) main coronavirus thread in The Lounge. I feel much better for it. I’ve even laughed out loud a couple of times. It is a clusterfuck of such epic proportions that it could only happen in Scottish football. We are a joke. No wonder nobody takes us seriously.
I pretty much said the same thing in another thread. Its amazing it has taken my mind off stuff tonight but at the same time made me so angry and also laugh at the sheer incompetence of it all.

They aren’t accepting their no vote because of comments they made in their statement.

They are, right at this very moment, helping them to ‘understand things better’.

Fucking.

Unbelievable.

Ve haf vay’s ov making you talk!

If Dundee’s No vote is deemed to be a spoilt ballot then the resolution still fails. The requirement is that they get 75% (8 votes) approval from Championship clubs. They haven’t achieved that. It’s not 75% of votes cast or of eligible votes it is, quite simply, 75% of the clubs (8) have to vote Yes.

Don’t know if my minds gave up tonight but I can’t follow Dundee’s statement did they basically say they want to see our counter proposal

Fucking.

Unbelievable.
WTAF!! If thats true it backs up the coercion and bullying

Why would Dundee want to change their vote?

Keeping the status quo gives them 2 sell-out games against Dundee Utd, with added tv revenue next season (with the added bonus of shafting over their biggest rivals).

If they change their mind, then it can only be if they have been promised more money in backhanders than they would get for 2 Derby matches.

I read Dundee's statement and although it's clear they dont support the proposal but they never actually confirmed they voted no in it ? unless I have completely missed that.

You could not make this up, the whole process has been a f*ck up from start to finish and on so many different levels. I just can’t get my head round it all.

Dundee claim they submitted their voting slip to spfl which was a NO vote.

The SPFL claim they didn’t receive the voting slip.

SPFL and Celtic are now trying to coerce Dundee to change their mind and vote YES
42 votes and they still ballz it up. FFS

Back