Euro 2020 Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final | KO 8pm | BBC/ITV

Talking to a lad on my estate who went has said it was proper throwback to the 70s on Wembley Way. No place for the faint hearted or Italians either. He also said most seemed coked up as well as drunk from early afternoon....it was never ending well.

There’s nothing worse than a liar mate, an old fella like you taking to lying because another country lost a Euro final is particularly tragic. You’ve had a nightmare, the only “obsession” is from yourself, if you can stop yourself from attempting to deflect with tall tales of how I don’t like Gerrard and wanted him sacked (both claims as real as Star Wars), and just look inward, then you’ll see that. But I personally cannot lie, I am a little bit happy that you’re taking it so badly. Better luck next time :))
Yer a mentalist but you have a good night mate enjoy it.

Talking to a lad on my estate who went has said it was proper throwback to the 70s on Wembley Way. No place for the faint hearted or Italians either. He also said most seemed coked up as well as drunk from early afternoon....it was never ending well.
Sorting your coke is as common as sorting your ticket at football these days.

Roll on Blackpool :cool:

Back