Euro 2020 Italy v Spain - BBC1 20:00

Ek_blue

Can't wait for this tonight. What we all predicting? I'm going for 3-1 Italy. Waiting to see who starts before putting on a couple pound on a bet builder i seen (Btts, Veratti and Busquets both booked, Chiesa over 1.5 shots on target). Do yellow cards carry over from the last game, meaning Veratti would miss final if booked again tonight?

a very talented, strong and settled Italian team against an often disjointed Spanish team in the process of rebuilding

2-0 to Italy

It's completely and utterly without evidence, but I think Spain could surprise a few people tonight. Italy might edge it but I can't see a runaway that a few folk have been predicting.

Can't wait for this tonight. What we all predicting? I'm going for 3-1 Italy. Waiting to see who starts before putting on a couple pound on a bet builder i seen (Btts, Veratti and Busquets both booked, Chiesa over 1.5 shots on target). Do yellow cards carry over from the last game, meaning Veratti would miss final if booked again tonight?

Yellow cards are wiped, only a red tonight will mean you miss the final

No mate, all yellows are wiped now.

I'll be doing a bet builder for 3 players to be booked, thinking Verratti, Chiellini and Koke if they all start. Free tenner bet on B365.

Heart and head both say Italy.

But anything could happen. I hope Spain make a game of it - if they score the Italians will need to go for it more.

I'll be doing a bet builder for 3 players to be booked, thinking Verrartti, Chiellini and Rodri if they all start. Free tenner bet on B365.
I got the free £10 bet with Bet365 so just did something with a bit of price: Spain h/t, Italy f/t.

Italy.

Spain score a lot of goals though (remarkably), really hope Chiesa starts ahead of Berardi.

2-0.

Spain having no half decent Strikers is a huge blow, they have looked good apart from that, Italy have been excellent, completely un-Italy like, the injury to Spinazzola will be a blow to them , he has been the player of the Tournament so far.

I'll be doing a bet builder for 3 players to be booked, thinking Verratti, Chiellini and Koke if they all start. Free tenner bet on B365.
Chiellini a good shout aswell actually.

Italy is the team that deserves to win it.

Can't see them slipping up tonight but it isn't a foregone conclusion.

Fancied Italy for the tournament from day one, think they have the team to get through here, but Spain are never a push over.

Italy beat Turkey and Switzerland 3-0 each and the excellent Belgians 2-1. They have the beating of this Spanish side I reckon. 3-0 again to Italy

Thoroughly looking forward to this tonight. Took Italy before the tournament and they haven’t let me down. Thought Friday was their toughest test at the time and they were superb! I think there will be goals tonight, 3-1 to the azzurri!

I think Italy have been the most entertaining team of the championship but I’ve got a feeling for Spain tonight.

Spain have only managed 1 win from 5 in 90 minutes and I think the trophy is Italy's in waiting. Italy by 2.

Italy are like a long distance runner who have timed the final mile just right.

Their unbeaten run is remarkable and let's be honest they have came up on everybody's blind side. I can't see them not winning the tournament.

2-0 tonight.

such a shame there won't be a great crowd for this game :(

a European Championship SF, potential of 60k and I'd be surprised if it's even 1/4 full

such a shame there won't be a great crowd for this game :(

a European Championship SF, potential of 60k and I'd be surprised if it's even 1/4 full
I know a couple who are away down to the game tonight.

Not sure when they got the tickets but there must have been loads released when the new bigger capacity got agreed.

Not much chance of 2012 repeating itself.

Any excuse to post Xavi and Iniesta.

Spain going with a false 9, interesting.

Obviously looking to exploit the Italian slow defence.

Back