Euro 2020 Italy v Spain - BBC1 20:00

Is False 9 basically the same as Levein's 4-6-0 but with much better players?

Put down ma money on an Italian win and my free bet on a draw... Watch this, Morata will overhead kick Spain to victory now that I've gone n done that.

I
Can't wait for this tonight. What we all predicting? I'm going for 3-1 Italy. Waiting to see who starts before putting on a couple pound on a bet builder i seen (Btts, Veratti and Busquets both booked, Chiesa over 1.5 shots on target). Do yellow cards carry over from the last game, meaning Veratti would miss final if booked again tonight?
I'm really nervous. Got so close now, would be a boot in the nuts going out tonight

96757-BEF-9-AFB-4180-B63-A-CFE4-AA6-D022-C.jpg

Looking forward to this one, backed the italians at the very start so hoping for another win for them.
Caught in 2 minds with F. Chiesa or F. Torres for my fantasy captain tonight, top of a few leagues by a baw hair so pressure is on to stay there

Looking forward to this one.

Of the two Semis this seems more likely to break out into a game of football, can see the England game being tight and cagey.

Few goals and the Italians through would do nicely.

This game tonight could be anything, 3-4 Spain, tomorrow night, penalties. Sure of it.

During the tournament when FF has often discussed football rivalries, from Il Post:

"
Italy vs Spain never lies. Germany and France may be Italy’s greatest football rivals, but Spain is the opponent with which we’ve clashed more often – and perhaps the one we’ve learned the most from…"

ah well, looks like I was wrong about the crowd, good then :D

BBC got a contract that Rio has to be on the pundit team? get him back to BT

I had a bet on both teams to win the tourney outright before it began and I'll win more money if Italy win it but as Jnr's living in Spain at the moment I have to support them as it must be fantastic to be in the country that actually wins it...and I include England in that!
;)

Back